罗伯特 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
Robert, I have good news and bad.
根据习惯你会先说坏消息吧
Custom dictates that you render the bad news first.
海斯廷斯小姐可能有点麻烦
We have a little problem with Miss Hastings.
她已经发现了我们的盟友
It appears she has uncovered our alliance.
那不是问题 那好消息呢?
No problem at all. And the good news?
你老婆死了
Your wife died.
我开玩笑的啦
I'm joking, of course.
不 好消息是我知道 我们最近遇到的麻烦是谁在搞鬼了?
No. The good news is that I know who's behind our little troubles of late.
你当时去取回契约书的时候 没能干掉那位博士
When you retrieved my memorandum, you failed to excise the good doctor.
韦斯特莱克吗?
Westlake?
他已经被灭了啊 我亲自解决的
He's extinct. I saw to it myself.
他还活着
He's alive.
我不喜欢留下隐患 罗伯特
I don't like loose ends, Robert.
赶紧把这事了结了
Finish it.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
我想有个人可以带我们找到他
I believe we have a guide.
朱莉
Julie!
佩顿
Peyton!
当心
Look out!
我觉得他在这里
I think he's out here!
他刚刚上了屋顶
He just went on the roof!
朱莉
Julie!
开什么玩笑啊?
Oh, you've got to be shitting me.
斯麦利 他又躲进仓库里了
Hey, Smiley, he went back into the warehouse, man!
他在这里面
He's in here.
这扇门
This door!
系统准备好开始数字化程序
System ready for digitization program.
请输入数据
Data entry required.
斯麦利 是你吗?
Smiley, is that you?
斯麦利
Smiley.
你死哪儿去了?
Where the hell are you?
近在你身边
Close.
该死的 斯麦利 是你吗?
Chinga tu madre! Smiley, is that you?
别开枪 斯麦利 我是古斯曼
Don't shoot, Smiley! It's Guzman!
该死的
Holy shit.
枪法可真准
Good shooting.
给我过来
Come here.
你有点不听话哦
You have been a bad boy.
降落
Set it down.
降落
Set it down!
如果我想做成什么事 还是得亲自动手
If I want anything done, I guess I'll have to do it myself.
好了 杜兰特
Okay, Durant.
我要下去亲自解决…
I'm going down there to take care of that...
起飞 起飞
Take it up! Take it up!
起飞 把他打下去
Take it up! Knock him off!
把他弄下去
Get him off!
完蛋了
Oh, shit!
你死定了 死定了 死定了
You're dead! You're dead! You're dead!
全息图像识别已激活
Holograph recognition active.
全息图像已完成
Holographic imaging complete.
下一个就是你了 杜兰特 我不会放过你的
You're next, Durant! I'm coming for you!
甩掉他
Shake him.
那是什么情况啊?追上去
What the hell was that? Go after him!
我接到他了
I got him!
我接到她了 我接到他了
I got him! I got him! I got him!
走开
Get away!
退后
Get back!
退后 他是我的
Get back! He's mine!
糟糕
Oh, shit!
不好意思
Excuse me.
这里是警方12号♥空中救援机
This is Police Air-12.
把那个人轻轻放下 然后把飞机降落
Set down the man gently then land your craft.
请立即降落
Put down your craft!
把他降下去
Dip him.
当心
Look out!
当心
Watch it!
我可不会再当好人了
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
该死的
Damn!
开稳了
Hold it steady.
他想干什么?
What the hell's he up to?
永别了 混♥蛋♥们
Kiss your ass goodbye!
不 不要
No! No!
去死吧
Burn in hell!
你看上去很糟糕啊 罗伯特
You look like hell, Robert.
那个混♥蛋♥韦斯特莱克 毁了我的直升机
That son of a bitch Westlake malfunctioned my helicopter.
真不幸
How terrible for you.
他就是只打不死的蟑螂
He's a cockroach.
你以为你杀死了他 结果他又会从别的地方冒出来
You think you kill him, and he pops up someplace else.
我相信他很快就会出现在这里的
I expect he'll pop up here soon.
我了解他的思维方式
See, I know how he thinks.
少了一个律师 地球照样转
I don't think the world will grieve over one less attorney.
要亲手杀了我爱的那些人 可真让我心痛
It's the tragedy of my life that I have to kill the ones I love.
我的妻子 应该说是亡妻 曾经是我重要的人
My wife, late wife, held certain deeds.
我让她登上一架飞机飞越大烟山
I sent her on a plane trip over the Smokies.
这么说吧 只有我成功降落
Let's just say I landed on my feet.
我很高兴你活下来了 罗伯特
I'm glad you survived, Robert.
我真不想看到你的孩子们 少了一个榜样
I'd hate to see your kids deprived of a role model.
他们的确很崇拜我
They do look up to me.
我小的时候
When I was young,
我爸逼我走高空钢架
my father made me work high steel!
就我和那些印度人
Just me and the Indians!
没有别的人疯狂到 跑到这上面来挑战呼啸的风
No one else crazy enough to run around up here against the wind!
一小时4.5美金
4.50 an hour!
你可以说我疯了 有时候我还挺怀念的
Call me crazy, sometimes I miss it!
命悬一线的生活
Life on the edge!
宽5英寸 高650英尺
Five inches wide, 650 feet down!
高空钢架
High steel!
顺便说下 你并没有孩子 罗伯特
Oh, by the way, you don't have any kids, Robert.
你可真是丑得触目惊心啊
You truly are one ugly son of a bitch.
你什么看法 朱莉? 谁才是真正的怪物啊?
What do you think, Julie? Who's the real monster here?
我毁了这里是想建设更好的城市
I destroy to build something better.
至于你 你只是为了复仇而大行毁灭之举
Whereas you, you're a man who destroys for revenge.
瞧瞧
Look.
瞧瞧你的四周
Look about you.
都是我的
It's all mine.
因为这是我建造的
Because I built it.
全都是我建造的
I built it all!
你又有什么呢?除了你的皮肤问题
What have you got, besides a little trouble with your complexion?
我开玩笑的啦
I'm joking, of course.
良心不安吗?
A troubled conscience?
因为追求公正而让双手沾满鲜血吗?
A little blood on your hands from what you consider justice?
公正
Justice.
你和我都清楚 我的所为其实就是一种公正
You and I know it's just another word for what I do.
我们应该合作才对
We should be working together.
我需要你这样的人才
I could use a man like you.
所以我才把你带来这上面
That's why I brought you up here.
你替我效力可以赚到很多钱的
You can make a lot of money working for me.
如果你还想要她的话 我可以把朱莉扔给你 听上去怎么样?
But if you still want her, I'll throw in Julie. Sound good?
哎呦
Oops.
佩顿
Pey...
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
佩顿
Peyton!
接招吧
There you go!
朱莉
Julie.
佩顿
Peyton?
来啊
Come on.
你给我下去吧 火烧人
You're going down, burn head!
不要
Oh, no!
救救我
Help me!
你不在的时候 我跟朱莉可是很亲密呢
In your absence, I've gotten to know Julie quite intimately.