我啊
...me!
我的实验室
My lab.
我的全部心血
All my work.
天啊 不要
Oh, my God, no.
不 不要
No! No!
不 不 不要
No! No! No!
你好啊 我的朋友
Hello, my friend.
家
Home.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
系统…
System re...
系统准备好启动数字化程序
System... System ready for digitization program.
请输入代码
Enter code.
好了
Okay.
数字化正在进行中
Digitization in progress.
正在进行中
In progress.
数据不足
Insufficient data.
天啊
Oh, God.
不 不要啊 千万不要
Oh, no, please. Please, no.
A象限 C象限 无法识别
Quadrant A, Quadrant C, unrecognizable.
我到底是哪里做错了 哪里?
What am I doing wrong? What?
对了
Yes.
象限 是可以外推的 没错
Quadrants. Quadrants. Extrapolate. Yes.
象限识别已激活
Quadrant recognition active.
数字化正在进行中
Digitization in progress.
对 就是这样 真高明
Yes, that's it. Clever, clever.
面部重建需要571小时57分钟
我必须完善一下人造皮肤
I must perfect the skin.
不对
Wrong!
不对
Wrong!
不稳定
完全腐烂
我的手
My hands.
他们 他们让我失去了手
They took... They took my hands.
他们 毁了我的手
They... They took... They took my hands!
斯特拉克工业 未来之城
谢谢你能过来
Thank you for coming.
朱莉 鉴于你最近的遭遇
Julie, with what you've been going through lately,
我 一直不想打扰你
I... I haven't wanted to bother you.
但我必须知道 你到底有没有决定好
But I have to know whether you've come to a decision
如何处理巴拉♥萨♥里斯契约书一事
regarding the Bellasarious memorandum.
对我们双方而言 决定早已做出
The decision's been made for both of us.
那些文件已经毁于大火中了
The papers were destroyed in the fire.
不好意思 我不想谈这事
And I'd rather not talk about it, if you don't mind.
朱莉 很抱歉我提起了那事
Julie, I'm sorry I mentioned that.
相信我 我明白你的感受 真的
Believe me, I understand how you feel. I really do.
不幸的是 悲伤是没有药可医的
Unfortunately, there's no cure for grief.
但有样东西可以缓解悲伤的症状
But there is something that eases the symptoms.
就是跳舞
It's called dancing.
你想喝杯马提尼酒吗?
Would you like a martini?
好啊 好极了
Yes. I would love one.
给他通通气
Ventilate him.
他名叫罗伯特·G·杜兰特 我已经告诉过你他们的交易地点了
His name's Robert G. Durant! I told you where they make the pickup!
天啊 不要
Oh, God! Don't!
我已经把什么都告诉你了
I've told you everything!
我知道的 瑞克 我知道
I know, Rick. I know you did.
我们还是假装你没有吧
But let's pretend you didn't!
厄尼熟食店
-给 亲爱的 -你还好吗?
-Here you are, doll. -How you doing, honey?
这是你的最爱
Here's your favorite.
我今天过得挺好的
I'm pretty good today.
其实也没那么糟糕
It wasn't that bad.
你好啊 保罗
Hey, Pauly. Hey, Pauly.
发生什么事?
Que pasa?
你还好吗 老兄?
How are you, man?
瑞克哪儿去了?
Where's Rick?
这是现金 老兄
Here's the cash, man.
一份大礼 对吧 你会没事的
Got you a gift, huh? You be good.
-待会儿见 -待会儿见
I'll see ya. See you later, pal.
系统已准备好开始数字化程序
System ready for digitization program.
请输入代码
Enter code.
代码已识别
Code... Code recognized.
请输入数据
Data entry required.
系统待命
System standing by.
是时候了
It's time.
机票
很好
Yeah.
厄尼熟食店
你好啊 保罗
Yo, Pauly.
杜兰特想知道瑞克去哪儿了 他很生气 真的很生气
Hey, Durant wants to know where Rick is, and he is hot. I mean really hot.
别问我原因 我知道他喜欢瑞克
I mean, don't ask me why. I know he likes Ricky.
保罗 你知道瑞克死哪儿去了吗?
Pauly, do you know where the hell Rick is?
嗯嗯
Mmm-mmm.
你没事吧 保罗?
You okay, Pauly?
没错
Yeah.
这是现金
Here's the cash.
保罗 我们很担心你
Pauly, we've been very concerned about you.
杜兰特先生 我一定是睡过头了
Hey, Mr. Durant. I must've overslept.
很抱歉 我一定错过交易了吧
I'm sorry. I guess I missed the pickup, huh?
钱在哪儿 保罗?
Where's the money, Pauly?
什么钱?我没去做交易啊
What money? I... I didn't make the pickup.
去里约的票
Rio.
头等舱 真爽啊
And first class. How delightful.
还有一张是给瑞克的
And another one for Rick.
那倒是解释了他为何会失踪了
Well, that explains his disappearance.
我对那事一无所知
Hey, I don't know nothing about that!
钱在哪儿 保罗?
Where is the money, Pauly?
什么钱? 我对天发誓 杜兰特先生
What money? I swear to God, Mr. Durant, I didn't make the pickup.
我没去做交易 我一直在这里睡觉 我对天发誓
I've been right here sleeping. Jesus, I swear to God.
我都不知道我怎么会穿着正装
I don't even know how I got dressed!
保罗
Well, Pauly...
祝你飞行愉快
Have a nice flight.
不好
No.
天啊 我变成什么了? 我变成什么了?
Oh, God. What have I become? What have I become?
拜托了
Please.
稳住 坚持住啊
Hold. Please hold.
就这么一次
Oh, just this once.
什么?
What?
我是什么?
What am I?
我是什么?
What am I?
是马戏团的怪物吗 是吗?
Some kind of a circus freak? Is that it?
是吗 某种怪物吗?
Is that it? Huh? Some kind of freak?
或许我该戴顶滑稽的小帽子
Maybe I should wearing a funny little hat. Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?
Yeah? Yeah?
快来看跳舞的怪物
See the dancing freak
只需要5块钱
Pay five bucks
快来看跳舞的怪物
To see the dancing freak
只需要5块钱
Only five bucks
快来看跳舞的怪物
To see the dancing freak
只需要5块钱
Just five bucks
我来给你好好表演一下
I'll give you a show!
我来给你带来一场精彩的演出
I'll give you a goddamn show!
很好
Yeah!
我会让你明白谁才是怪物
I'll show you who's a freak!
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 天啊
Oh, Jesus, God.
控制一下
Oh, keep a lid on it!
我是个科学家 没错
I'm a scientist. That's it.
要客观地去想
Think objectively.
分♥析♥ 分♥析♥
Analyze. Analyze.
等等 等等 想到了
Wait. Wait. That's it.
控制住愤怒
Control the rage.
冷静 佩顿
Just... take it easy, Peyton.
冷静 小子
Just take it easy, boy.
我是个科学家