Goddamn it!
你是谁家的狗腿子啊?
Whose little boy are you?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
你死定了
You're dead!
不不 是这个
No, no. This one.
别在那儿傻站着
Don't just stand there.
快采取点措施
Do something!
这个狗♥日♥的♥混♥蛋♥害我被警♥察♥抓 你刚刚差点把现金全给他了
Son of a bitch sets me up with the cops, and you practically hand him the cash.
老天爷啊
Madre mia!
杜兰特先生 对不起
Mr. Durant, I'm sorry.
上来试试疯狂地…
Step right up and take a spin on the amazing...
来嘛 再来一个
Come on! One more!
你能别一直看表了吗? 别管时间了
Oh, would you stop looking at that watch? To hell with time!
别想着要回医院了 佩顿
Forget about going back to the hospital, Peyton.
我们要整日整夜都在一起
We're going to spend the whole day together. The whole night.
我很乐意 亲爱的 但你知道我不能 我还要接受治疗呢 朱莉
I'd love to, honey. But you know I can't. I've got my therapy, Jules.
佩顿 我们需要更多时间在一起
Oh, Peyton, we need more time together.
告诉我 你跟我在一起为什么这么不自在?
Tell me why you're so uncomfortable with me?
好吧朱莉 听我说
All right, Jules. Listen to me.
我需要告诉你一些关于我的事 我改变了多少
I got to tell you something about me, how I've changed.
当我在医院时 我…
When I was in the hospital, I...
来看变种人吧 女士们先生们
See the mutant man, ladies and gentlemen!
半人半兽
Half man, half beast!
亲眼见证这个科学意外吧
Witness this cruel accident of science with your own eyes.
大家都围起来看仔细点
Everybody gather around and look closely. As you can see...
佩顿 什么啊?
Peyt, what?
佩顿 怎么了?
Peyton, what is it?
我当时住院时
When I was in the hospital,
你有了别的男人吗?
was there someone else?
没有
No.
是有一个 他在我身边安慰我
Yes. There was a man who comforted me,
我尊重他的好意
and I respected him for his kindness,
但他对我而言没有任何意义
but he means nothing to me.
佩顿 是因为这个吗? 是因为这个吗 佩顿?
Oh, Peyt, is that what it was? Is that what it was, Peyt?
天啊 我爱你宝贝
God, I love you, darling!
能回来可真好
Oh, it's good to be back.
来吧 朱莉·海斯廷斯
Come on, Julie Hastings,
我要给你赢下这架子上最大 毛最多 最粉色的动物玩偶
I'm going to win for you the biggest, fuzziest, pinkest animal doll on that rack.
-好棒 -然后我就得走了
Yes. And then I got to run.
先生
Sir.
你总是急匆匆地要走 为什么非得这么夸张呢?
You always have to run. Why does it always have to be so dramatic?
我还得去医院接受治疗 朱莉
I have my hospital sessions, Jules.
我尚未100%痊愈 但我很快就会了
I'm not a 100% cured yet, but I soon will be.
那个医院在哪儿啊?
Where is this place exactly?
佩顿 我也想参与到你的治疗中
Peyt, I want to be involved somehow.
至少能让我送你去那里吗?
Can I at least take you back there?
不 不要 朱莉
No! No. Please, Julie,
我不想让你看到我在那里的样子
I don't want you to see me there.
我不希望你把我当残弱之人 或是某种怪物
I don't want you to think of me as an invalid or some kind of a freak.
要那个粉红色的大象
The pink elephant, please.
不好意思 这局不算 因为你越线了
I'm sorry, buddy. It don't count unless you're behind the line.
我刚刚明明站在线后的啊
I was behind the line.
并没有
Not hardly.
我刚刚就和我女朋友一起站在这里
I was standing right here with my girlfriend.
请把那个粉红色的大象拿过来
Now, the pink elephant, if you please.
不可能
No way.
算了 佩顿
It doesn't matter, Peyton.
不能算
It matters.
我要你把粉色大象给我女朋友
I won a pink elephant for my girlfriend.
你不如赶紧消失吧 老兄
Why don't you just get lost, pal?
那个大象
The elephant.
快点
Quickly.
你没听见吗?
Didn't you hear me,
怪胎
weirdo?
快滚
Scram.
-拿着 拿着 -不要
Take it! Take it! No.
拿着这该死的大象
Take the fucking elephant!
拜托不要 原谅我
Please, no! Forgive me.
佩顿 等等
Peyton, wait!
半人 半兽
Half man and a freak.
女士们先生们 他是个怪物
He's a freak, ladies and gentlemen, he's a freak.
怪物
A freak.
佩顿
Peyt.
佩顿
Peyton?
合成皮肤数据分♥析♥
Synthetic skin data analysis.
氨基酸含量6♥4♥%
Amino acid content equals 6♥4♥%.
膜电位达到122兆伏
Membrane potential equals 122 megavolts.
不稳定的部分为99.008
Destabilization registering at 99.008.
你怎么不早告诉我 佩顿?
Why didn't you tell me, Peyton?
你应该早告诉我的
You should have told me.
你应该来对我说的 佩顿 你不必撒谎的
You should have come to me, Peyt. You didn't have to lie.
佩顿
Peyt.
我一定会尽力帮你的
I would have tried to help you.
我现在也可以帮你
I can help you now.
你不必再躲着我了 佩顿
You don't have to hide from me anymore, Peyt.
朱莉
Julie.
路易斯 我们必须谈谈
Louis, we have to talk.
好极了 我喜欢谈谈
Excellent. I love to talk.
要喝白兰地吗?
Brandy?
不用
No.
我要喝一杯
I'll have one.
提醒一下 是拿破仑白兰地哦 非常好喝
Fair warning, it's Napoleon, and it's quite good.
我不能再跟你见面了
I can't see you anymore.
亲爱的 淡定
Honey, take it easy.
如你所说 我们好好谈谈吧
As you say, let's... Let's talk.
路易斯 你知道我以前的男朋友佩顿吗?
Louis, you know about Peyton, the man I was involved with?
-当然了 -他还活着
Of course. He's alive.
他回来了
He's back.
稍等一会儿就好
I won't be a moment.
什么事?
Yes?
现在不方便 弗兰茨
Not now, Franz, this is a bad time.
成交价是多少?
The closing price?
我觉得已经够多样化的了
I think it's sufficiently diversified.
弗兰茨 市场行情如何对我不重要
Franz, it's immaterial to me what the market is doing.
斯特拉克工业
我要你买♥♥入
I want you to buy.
一万个克鲁格差事
Ten thousand Krugerrands.
新鲜的
Fresh ones.
没错 巴拉♥萨♥里斯契约书
Yes. The Bellasarious memorandum.
很遗憾让你发现了 朱莉
I'm sorry you had to find that, Julie.
我们的关系并不需要这更深的束缚
Our relationship didn't need this further strain.
是你烧毁了佩顿的实验室
You burned Peyton's lab.
不是我亲手烧的
Not me personally.
我有一帮手下会帮我做某些事 都是无记录可查的
I have an employee who does certain things for me, unofficially, off the books.
罗伯特不喜欢缴税
Robert doesn't like to pay taxes.
现在你要杀了我了
And now you'll kill me.
并不会
Hardly.
你手中并没有能指控我的证据
You have nothing on me.
你会发现被我们花大价钱 收买♥♥的警局是很没同情心的
You'd find the extremely expensive police department quite unsympathetic.
朱莉 想想大局吧
Julie, consider the big picture.
想想我们这是在创建什么
Consider what we're building here.
你和我 我们会创建一座城市
You and I, we're building a city.
我们不会让任何事阻碍这一目标的
We can't let anything get in the way of that.
尽管现在的情况可能令你难以接受
Despite the way things might appear,
你无法否认的是 我们之间还是有些美好时刻的
you can't pretend that certain moments haven't passed between us.
我们还是有点感情的
We still have that.
如果你不打算杀了我
If you're not going to kill me,
我还有些事要做
I have things to do.
那这应该就是永别了吧
I suppose this is goodbye then.
让罗伯特进来
Send Robert in.
是 斯特拉克先生
Yes, Mr. Strack.