I'm a scientist.
我是个科学家
I'm a scientist.
重建程序
Reconstruction program...
面部重建需要
571小时57分钟
已完成99.996%
Reconstruction program complete.
重建程序已完成
面部重建已完成
朱莉
Julie.
不
No.
没事的 朱莉 是我啊 亲爱的
It's all right, Julie. It's me, sweetheart.
不
No.
求你了 朱莉 求你了 别害怕 听我说
Please, Julie, please. Don't be afraid. Listen to me.
你是谁?
Who are you?
是我啊 佩顿
It's me. Peyton.
你已经死了啊
You are dead.
不 没有 朱莉 没有
No, no, Jules. No.
我当时在医院里 陷入了昏迷 对外界来说与死无异
I was in the hospital. A coma. Dead to the world.
朱莉 求你了
Jules, please.
求你了 抱抱我
Please. Please hold me.
对不起
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry.
对不起 我不知道该如何告诉你
I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you.
我需要见到你
I needed to see you.
我要知道是否一切还能跟从前一样
I needed to know if things could be the same.
可以 但是佩顿 我不明白
Yes. But, Peyton, I don't understand.
我知道这很令人震惊 朱莉 实在是一言难尽
I know it's a shock. Well, Julie, there's so much to it.
我会告诉你一切的 我 我需要一点时间
And I'll tell you everything. I just need a little time.
那就抱着我 佩顿 别再放手
Then just hold me, Peyton, and don't let go.
我 我需要一点时间
I just... I just need a little time.
好吧 我明白医生们为什么会说 你从昏迷中醒来后不该立即见我
All right, I understand why the doctors said you shouldn't see me after the coma.
那是他们的观点
That's their opinion.
你的观点是什么?
What's yours?
我必须花点时间 把这事想清楚 朱莉 一个人静静地思考
I've got to have time to work this out, Julie, on my own.
但那置我们于何地啊 佩顿
But where does that leave us, Peyton?
我再也不想失去你了
I don't want to be without you again.
我也需要你 所以我才来找你
I need you, too, Jules. That's why I'm here.
只是我…
It's just that I've...
我感觉自己像个被撕碎后又重新拼起来的布偶
I feel like a rag doll all pieced together, you know.
我的身体内部都翻出来了
My insides are on my outside.
如果你能看到我内心的感受就好了
If you could only see how I feel inside.
我感到很丢脸 很害怕
I was ashamed. Afraid.
我怕你不要我了
I was afraid that you wouldn't want me anymore.
我当然会要你了
Of course I still want you.
朱莉
Julie...
朱莉 如果我受伤了呢?
Julie, what if I was hurt?
身上伤痕累累
Like... Like horribly scarred.
以至于你都无法直视我了
That you couldn't bear to look at me anymore,
你无法容忍♥我碰你 那样会如何?
you couldn't even bear to have me touch you. What then, huh?
嗯?
Huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
老实说 我真不知道 佩顿
Honestly, I don't know, Peyt.
但你为什么问我这个问题? 瞧瞧你 你没事啊 你回来了
But why do you ask me that? I mean, look at you. You're fine. And you're back.
是啊 我回来了 对吧
Yes. I am back, aren't I?
一如既往
Just like always.
你到底想要什么 老兄?
What the hell do you want, buddy?
我不叫“老兄” 我叫杜兰特 罗伯特·G·杜兰特
The name isn't "buddy." It's Durant, Robert G. Durant,
我想跟古斯曼先生通话
and I wish to speak to Mr. Guzman.
-好的 -谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
卢迪 有个混♥蛋♥打电♥话♥找你
Hey, Rudy, there's some asshole on the phone for you.
杜兰特先生
Hey, Mr. Durant.
卢迪 听好了
Ah, Rudy. Pay attention.
别说话 仔细听
Don't speak. Listen.
被保罗侵占的那些钱款 开始给我造成麻烦了
The funds Pauly misappropriated are beginning to nettle me.
他引起了严重的现金流问题
He's caused a serious cash flow problem.
你今天从唐人街收到钱了吗?
Did you receive certain monies from Chinatown today?
没 没有
No, not today.
真不幸 那我们得去拜访一下黄胖子了
Unfortunate. Then we shall have to call upon Hung Fat.
要么他把欠着的钱款交上来
Either he provides the revenues owed to us,
要么就剁掉他一根手指
or he becomes part of my collection.
那会让我的收藏品又增加一件的
It would make a nice addition.
说得对
That's right.
你让我明早8:30去你家接你吗?
You want me to pick you up at your place tomorrow morning around 8:30?
那 没问题
That would be... just fine.
那
That would be...
没问题
just fine.
那 没问题
That would be... just fine.
那 没问题
That would be... just fine.
那 没问题
That would be... just fine.
那…
That would be...
没问题
Just fine.
你要一个购物袋吗?
Would you like a bag for this, please, buddy?
那 没问题
That would be... just fine.
冷静 老兄
Hey, hey, take it easy, buddy.
我不叫“老兄”
My name isn't "buddy."
我是杜兰特
It's Durant.
罗伯特·G·杜兰特
Robert G. Durant.
没错 我是罗伯特·G·杜兰特
Yes, I'm Robert G. Durant.
没问题的
Just fine.
罗伯特
Robert.
您大驾光临 真让我倍感荣幸
It's so good of you to favor me with your venerated presence.
钱拿来
The money.
钱 没错 罗伯特
The money? Yes, Robert.
我真是羞愧难当
How I tremble with shame.
我没有钱
I have no money.
我要告诉你们多少次才行
How many times do I have to tell you?
我根本没去便利店 你个蠢货
I was nowhere near any convenience store, you nitwit!
我好不容易才让他们同意保释 他们有监控录像作证
Hey, I could barely get them to post bail. They had the whole thing on video.
别让他们再来烦我了
Just keep them out of my hair!
你还是得把这些文件签了才行
I still need you to sign those papers.
你要去哪儿啊?
Hey, where are you going?
香港餐厅 快开
Hong Kong restaurant, and fast!
白粉的供货量没有以前那么多了
White powder no longer flows in its former volume.
帮会的所有人现在都很贫困
All the members of Tong languish in poverty.
在您所有不中用的奴仆里 黄胖子是最穷困的
Of all your unworthy servants, Hung Fat is the most destitute.
即使是我自己的奴隶 有时候也会无视我的旨意
Even my own miserable slaves sometimes ignore my wishes
惹怒我最珍爱的那些人
and upset those whom I cherish most deeply.
所以在好日子来临时 但愿可以很快到来
So, until that shining day, may it soon come,
我会再次给您进贡的
when I shall once again honor you with offerings.
再见了 罗伯特
Goodbye, Robert.
罗伯特 再见
Robert, goodbye.
你必须在我抽完这支雪茄前 把拖欠的款项交上来
You will provide the revenues owed to us by the time I finish this cigar.
但是 罗伯特
But, Robert...
好吧 鲍勃 你赢了
Okay, Bob, you win.
该死的 快开车
Damn! Drive!
没办法往前开了 抱歉 有游♥行♥
Can't go no further. Sorry. It's a parade.
我自己走过去
I'll get there myself.
那车费呢?
Hey, what about the fare?
去死吧
Eat it!
让开
Move!
给我让开
Move it!
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
-谁在哪儿? -古斯曼
Where's who? Guzman!
他不是跟你在一起嘛
I thought he was with you.
该死的
Shit!
天啊 到底是怎么了?
Dios mio! Que pasa?
有两个长得一模一样的人
There's two of those son of bitches!
开枪打他
Shoot him!
打他才对
Shoot him!
到底哪个是杜兰特啊?
Which one is Durant?
别打我 打他
Not me, him!
开枪打他
Shoot him!
开枪打他
Shoot him!
该死的