似乎那些支付款项…
Well, it seems like the payments were...
是付给城市规划委员会的
Were payoffs to the Zoning Commission,
本质上说 就是贿赂
bribes, to call a spade a spade.
那令你很震惊吗?
Does that shock you?
不 我差不多也猜到了
No. I guessed as much.
你本不该知道这事的 那份文件本不该传阅的
You weren't supposed to know about it. That file was not supposed to circulate.
但是 我希望你能够理解
However, I am asking you to understand.
看看那个模型 朱莉
Take a look at that model, Julie.
那就是美梦
That's the dream.
数英亩脏乱差的河岸区被重建
Acres of riverfront reclaimed from decay.
会创造成千上万的工作岗位
Thousands of jobs created.
一个建筑群 为未来构建的庞大建筑群
A building block, a very large building block laid for the future.
那可不算是什么糟糕的梦想吧
Not such a bad dream, as dreams go.
如果要实现这一梦想的代价 就是偶尔去做一些令人不愉快的事
And if the price of realizing that dream is the occasional distasteful chore,
我可不会逃避 我会说 那就这样吧
well, I don't run away. I say, "So be it."
那么
So...
你想扣押我吗?
Want to book me?
无可变更的事实就是我手上持有一桩犯罪行为的证据
The fact remains that I'm in possession of evidence of the commission of a crime.
我有个建议 你先出去一下
Well, let me suggest this. You excuse yourself for a few minutes,
去下洗手间 把你的包留在这里
go to the ladies' room leaving your briefcase here.
在我的看管下 那份契约书发生任何事
What happens to that memorandum while it's in my custody
都是我的责任
is my responsibility.
我也希望能那么简单 但首先我并没有随身带着那份契约书
I wish it were that simple, but first of all, I don't have the memo with me.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
你知道罗伯特·杜兰特这个人吗?
Does the name Robert Durant mean anything to you?
贩毒 诈骗
Drugs, racketeering...
以及房♥地♥产♥
And real estate.
罗伯特·杜兰特是河岸区的角逐者之一
Robert Durant is a competitor for the riverfront.
他是个很危险的人 朱莉
He's a very dangerous man, Julie.
我完全相信 他会不择手段拿到那份文件的
And I fully believe he'd do anything to get his hands on that document.
DNA信息 可接受 葡萄糖 已备妥
DNA content, acceptable. Glucose, right on.
我们甚至检查了胶原物质 都没问题
We've even checked the collagen congeners. They're fine.
真是令人难以置信 每天都是不同的组合…
This is unbelievable. Every day, it's a different combination...
时间 柳本
Time, Yakitito.
时间
Time?
98分钟了
Ninety-eight minutes.
电路又坏了 我去修一下
Oh, the circuit again. I'll fix it.
我就知道我们的用电功率太大了
I knew we were pulling too much juice on that line.
柳本 时间
Yakitito, time?
-什么? -时间
-Huh? -Time?
99分钟了
Ninety-nine.
100分钟了
One hundred minutes!
什么 什么?
What? What?
细胞依然完好 很稳定
The cells, they're holding. They're stable!
韦斯特莱克博士 为什么现在就行呢?
But, Dr. Westlake, why now?
黑暗
The dark.
当然了
Oh, of course.
黑暗
The dark.
我觉得这些合成细胞是感光性的
I think the synthetic cells are photosensitive.
真是令人难以置信
This is unbelievable!
黑暗到底有何特殊之处呢?
What is it about the dark?
它到底有什么秘密呢?
What secret does it hold?
它们依然很稳定
They're still stable.
时间 柳本 时间
Time, Yakitito, time?
101分钟
101 minutes.
终于成功了 我们可以替换受损皮肤细胞了
Finally. We can replace damaged skin tissue!
不 柳本 还不行 朋友
No, Yakitito, no. Not quite, my friend. Not yet.
我们只是取得了一点点进展而已 现在依然面临着大问题
All we've got is a piece of the puzzle. There's still the big question.
如何让这些细胞在光源下稳定超过99分钟呢
How to keep the cells stable past 99 minutes in the light?
但至少现在我们知道了 光就是关键
But at least now we know it's all about light!
我去接
I'll get it.
别搞愚蠢的英雄主义
No foolish heroics, if you please.
我们只是来拿那些文件的
We've come only for documents.
告诉我们 给巴拉♥萨♥里斯的契约书在哪儿?
Tell us where to find the Bellasarious memorandum,
然后我们就会消失 就像噩梦在天亮前消散一样
and we shall disappear, like a nightmare before the breaking day.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
真不幸
How unfortunate.
什么契约书?
What memorandum?
不 不要
No. Please.
我们要那份契约书
We want the memorandum.
如果你这小助手的痛苦 还不能让你想起来
Should your houseboy's predicament not jog your memory,
你可以跟他永别了
you may bid him Godspeed.
他只是个实验室助手而已 天啊 让他呼吸吧
He's a lab assistant. For God's sakes, let him breathe!
你们听到博士说的话了 给他通通气
You heard the doctor. Ventilate him.
不 不要
No. No!
-找到了 -好极了
-Bingo. -Goody!
把那个亚洲人的手指剁下来
Bring the Asian's fingers.
走吧 先生们
Gentlemen.
瑞克 我为你感到骄傲
Rick, I'm proud of you.
一枪打爆脑袋 我就喜欢这样
Clean through the brain, that's how I like it.
嫁给我
"Marry me?"
你好像没费多大力气啊
Didn't see you doing much work out there.
那家伙被炸成了碎片 他们只找到一只耳朵
That guy got blown to pieces. All they found was an ear.
就那么一小片 我一下就埋好了
Tiny little piece. Didn't take me long to bury that.
你会好起来的 会好起来的
You'll be all right. You'll be all right.
我需要一些海绵
I'm gonna need some sponges.
好的 给
Okay. You got them.
准备好翻动他了吗?
Great. We'll get ready to move him?
检查下他的眼睛
Let's check the eyes.
推一个轮床过来
Get a gurney in here.
就是那里
Right there.
直接推过去
Straight in.
接下来 是一位30到35岁左右的男性 身份未知 医疗史不详
Next, we have a 30, 35-year-old male, no ID, no medical history.
他是在城南的河岸被人发现的
He was found on the riverbank just south of the city.
那里有相当多的流浪汉和穷哭人♥民♥
There's a sizeable population of homeless and indigents there.
每周都会收治至少3个 像他这样的无名氏
We get at least three no-names like him every week.
没人去帮助那些无家可归的人
Nobody does anything about the homeless
直到他们变得像这位无名氏一样惨
until they become train wrecks like Mr. John Doe here.
他全身烧伤面♥积♥达到40%
He's got burns covering over 40% of his body.
手和面部是受伤最严重的部分
The hands and face are the most severe.
十年前 烧伤的疼痛是令人难以忍♥受的
Ten years ago, pain from the burns would have been intolerable.
这家伙下半辈子都得疼得惨叫
This man would have spent the rest of his life screaming.
现在我们采用兰格伯里茨科技
Now we use the Rangeberitz Technique.
其实很简单 我们先切断 脊髓丘脑束里的神经 就是这里
Quite simply, we sever the nerves within the spino-thalamic tract, there,
众所周知 那是将关于疼痛
which, as you know, transmits neural impulses
和震动的神经脉冲传到大脑的
of pain and vibratory sense to the brain.
现在他将不再会接收到疼痛脉冲
No longer receiving impulses of pain,
就算你用针扎他
you stick him with a pin...
哎哟!
Ouch!
他根本感觉不到
And he can't even feel it.
跟很多激进的手术一样
As in many radical procedures,
这一疗法也有很严重的副作用
there are serious side effects to this operation.
当身体失去感觉 当这么多的感官输入都缺失后
When the body ceases to feel, when so much sensory input is lost,
意识就会变得很饥渴
the mind grows hungry.
对常规的感官输入感到饥渴 会将仍然能感受到的那些刺♥激♥
Starved of its regular diet of input, it takes the only remaining stimulation it has,
也就是情感 进行放大
the emotions, and amplifies them,
引起疏远和孤独感
giving rise to alienation and loneliness.
也有可能出现无法控制的愤怒
Uncontrolled rage is not uncommon.
现在大量的肾上腺素 在他的大脑和身体内奔腾
Now surges of adrenaline flow unchecked through the body and brain,
赋予他异于常人的力量 因此 才把他牢牢捆绑
giving him augmented strength. Hence, the restraints.
自然 我们会给他们全部的康复机会
Naturally, we give them every chance of recovery.
要保持乐观 激发信心
Remain optimistic, inspire confidence,
跟他谈谈复健的可能性
talk to him about rehabilitation potential.
个人而言 我觉得他将九死一生
Personally, I give him a nine on the buzzard scale.
蓝色警报 烧伤科
Code blue, burn unit.
医生
Doctor?
我是主治医生 该死的 让我过去
I'm in charge here. Damn it, let me through!
朱莉
Julie.
朱莉
Julie!
是…
It's...