因为他是个混♥蛋♥ 跟他说不行
'Cause he's an asshole! Tell him no.
跟他也说不行
Tell him no, too.
至于他 就说“去你♥妈♥的♥”
Him, tell, "Fuck you."
不 我一会儿就到
No, I'll be here a minute.
有个家伙跑来 自以为可以把我赶出我的地盘
Got some guy coming up who thinks he's gonna muscle me out of my property.
有什么大不了的 就一个四肢发达的家伙而已
What's it matter? Just another tough guy, that's all.
他们的车就快到了
They're driving up.
让他们准备好
Get their pieces.
好了 我们走
All right, guys, let's go.
我们为这些人准备了一份惊喜
We got a surprise for these gentlemen.
罗伯特·杜兰特 你和你的手下 必须接受搜身
Robert Durant, you and your girls are going to stand for a search.
-好了 开始吧 -好了
-All right, move it. -There you go.
真是一帮小可爱啊
Oh, a bunch of cuties, huh?
站着别动 光头
Just hold it there, cueball.
腿有伤吗?
Bum leg?
没有腿
No leg.
我曾跟一个装有木腿的女孩订婚了
I was engaged to a girl once with a wooden leg.
是吗 后来发生什么了?
Yeah? What happened?
很难“摆脱”掉
Had to break it off.
好了 别傻笑了
All right, cut the crap!
我想对你说三点 杜兰特
I got three things to say to you, Durant.
第一 我是不会把这地方卖♥♥掉的
One, I ain't selling my property.
第二 没人可以用武力 强迫埃迪·布莱克 尤其是一帮蠢货
Two, nobody muscles Eddie Black, especially a bunch of dinks.
第三 如果你们不喜欢这样 我已经看出你们不喜欢了
And three, if y'alls don't like that, which I can already see you don't,
我们可以割了你们的卵蛋
we can cut your balls off.
或许那样会令你们更满意吧
Maybe that would be more satisfactorys to you.
去死吧
Die!
干掉他们
Take them down!
干掉他 把那个持枪的干掉
Take him down! Take that one with the goddamn gun!
现在
Now,
来考虑下我要说的吧
let's consider my points
一个一个地
one by one.
第一
One,
我尽量忍♥着不被愤怒冲昏头脑
I try not to let my anger get the better of me.
第二
Two,
我并不总是会成功
I don't always succeed.
第三
Three.
我还有另外七点要说的
I've got seven more points.
变形黑侠
系统已准备好接受输入
System ready to receive input.
紧紧结合在一起吧 你们这些小…
Just hold together, you little...
该死
Shit.
碎裂 时间是多少?
Fragmentation. Time?
99分钟
Ninety-nine minutes.
又是这样
Again.
为什么?
Why?
为什么 为什么?
Why, why, why?
合成皮肤数据分♥析♥
Synthetic skin data analysis...
到底是什么让它无法稳定呢?
What is destabilizing it?
液态皮肤为什么持续不了多久呢?
Why won't the liquid skin last?
赋予生命的过程很简单
The vivification process was easy.
是因为组织排斥吗?
Tissue rejection?
我们试过那个了 我知道我们很接近了
We licked that. I know we're close.
我们是聪明人 到底是什么原因?
We're smart guys, so what is it?
为什么无法让这些细胞稳定呢?
Why can't we make these cells stable?
现在该怎么办?
What now?
现在啊
Now?
好吧
Well...
我们要重新想办法解决
We think it out again.
要耐心 客观
Patiently. Objectively.
我不管需要多少时间 柳本
I don't care how long it takes, Yakitito,
我知道答案就在那里等着我们
I know it's out there waiting for us.
我能感受得到
Ah, I can feel it.
天啊 我几乎能品尝那个味道
God, I can almost taste it.
就是这张 你的梦中女孩
Here she is, the girl of your dreams.
佩顿
Oh! Oh, Peyton!
你当年好可爱啊
Ah, you were sweet.
合成皮肤的事怎么样了?
How's the skin coming?
依然无法持续超过99分钟
Still won't last past 99.
会成功的 肯定会成功的
It'll happen. It will happen, you know.
是啊 当然
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
迷茫的叛逆小子
Rebel without a clue.
当年就是这样的
Those were the days.
嘿
Hey...
怎么了?
What?
过来
Come here.
-什么啊? -过来嘛
-What? -Come here.
我知道你在打什么主意了
Oh, I know what's on your mind.
我来给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
天啊 你的衣服总是那么…
God, you always wear things that are so difficult to...
大大!
Ta-da!
哦 很好
Oh, yeah!
好了 我们去“跳舞”吧
Come on, let's dance.
伽瓦实验室
请转赫布·格森
Herb Gorson, please.
-给 宝贝 -佩顿
Here you go, babe. Peyton!
哎呦 抱歉
Oops. Sorry.
喂
Hello?
赫布 我是朱莉·海斯廷斯
Herb, hi. It's Julie Hastings.
听着 我找到一些契约书 是我为范·霍夫斯坦一案做调查时发现的
Listen, I found some memos when I was researching the Von Hoffenstein deal
我觉得我不该发现这东西才对
that I don't think I was supposed to find.
是吗 是什么?
Yeah? What are they?
是斯特拉克工业付给一个叫克劳德·巴拉♥萨♥里斯的人的
They're from Strack to a guy named Claude Bellasarious.
而且还有好几笔付款记录是付给城市规划委员会的人的
And they're records of payments to various people on the Zoning Commission.
我觉得这是贿赂
Well, I think they're payoffs.
如果是指控 那你最好完全确定
If it's an accusation, you better be sure.
我打算先找斯特拉克谈谈
Yeah, well, what I want to do is talk to Strack first,
让他知道这一疑点
give him the benefit of the doubt.
好的 我稍后再跟你说
Yeah, okay. Call me.
赫布 再见
All right, I'll talk to you later, Herb. Bye.
再见 赫布
Bye, Herb.
我真不想走
Oh, I don't want to go.
那就别走啊
Don't go. Don't go.
我必须去上班了
I have to go. Stay. Stay.
我必须现在就走 现在就出发 我已经迟到了
I have to go now! I have to go now. I'm late.
朱莉
Julie!
我晚些时候 再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you... later.
朱莉 朱莉 等等
Julie! Julie, wait.
什么事?
What is it?
我最近一直想着
I've been thinking.
我们该结婚
We should get married.
婚姻吗?
Marriage?
嗯 嗯
Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
我在律所的事业才刚刚开始
I've just started getting things going at the firm,
而且我喜欢拥有属于自己的公♥寓♥
and I really like having my own place.
但我们现在差不多算是同居了啊
But we're practically living together now.
婚姻的意义就是你早上接电♥话♥时
All marriage means is you answer the phone in the morning,
如果是我奶奶打来的 你也不必假装说她拨错了号♥码
and if it's my grandmother, you don't pretend it's the wrong number.
那个可怜的老妇人已经开始以为她得了老年痴呆症了
The poor woman's beginning to think she has Alzheimer's.
我现在没办法商量这事
I can't talk about it now.
过来
Come here.
朱莉 我是在向你求婚呢
Jules, I'm asking you to marry me.
佩顿 我爱你
Peyt, I love you...
我是说 我意识到…
I mean, I realized...
但我必须好好考虑下 好吗?
...but I got to think it over, okay?
斯特拉克先生 我最近翻查了一些文件
Mr. Strack, I've been going over some documents.
但我遇到一些令我费解的东西
And I've come across something that puzzles me.
是你的办公室 发给克劳德·巴拉♥萨♥里斯的
It's a memo from your office to a Mr. Claude Bellasarious.
上面详细列出了一些支付款项
It details certain payments that...
是的 我知道那份契约书
Yes, yes. I know the memo.