The upside for you is 20 to life.
你们能做的也就是控告了
That's all you're gonna get is an indictment.
如果你承认杀害马蒂诺
If you confess to the murder of Martino Perry...
还有罗伦·莱克 和埃里克·罗斯门等
...and Loren Lukas and Eric Rossman...
四五个人,都是你干的
...and four or five others we think you're involved in...
那么我们会考虑给你减刑
...we'll reduce your sentence.
最多坐八年牢
You'll do eight years, no more.
我会告诉陆军总部,他们会同意的
I've talked to the DA, and he's willing to go along.
我没杀过人
I never killed anyone.
你必须出席陪审团
You'll have to run it down for the grand jury.
陪审团? - 程序而已
Grand jury? -Just a formality.
一旦完事,你就不会再被起诉
Once you've been cleared, you can never be sued or face any charges.
我们会提供证据,证明你的功劳
We'll present the evidence, tell them what your assignment was...
他们有足够的影响力,你可以脱身
...they'll go for necessary force, and you'll walk away.
队长
You know, captain...
我很感激你给我这个机会
...I appreciate the chance you gave me.
你帮了我
You were there for me. I-- I--
我很感激
I appreciate it.
出席陪审团之后就没你的事了
Your orders should come down after the grand jury.
还要再忙个把星期
Meanwhile, take the rest of the week off.
伯恩斯
Burns...
欢迎你加入间谍部门
...welcome to the Detective Division.
谢谢
Thanks...
队长艾德曼 - 是艾德斯坦
...Captain Edelman. -Edelstein.
过来这儿
Hey, down here.
吉恩斯,你知道这些人是谁吗?
Do you know any of these people, Mr. Gaines?
好像是斯图亚特小时候的照片
They look like pictures of Stuart when he was a kid.
我找到一盒子信件
I got a box of old letters here.
好像是
All addressed to...
寄给同一个人的
...the same guy.
约翰·理查德
John L. Richards, St. Louis.
那是他爸爸 - 不知道他为什么不寄出去
That was his father. -I wonder why he never sent these.
他已经死了lO年了
He's been dead for 10 years.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
看来他无法接受爸爸的死 还常常给他写信
I guess he never got over it. He used to talk about him like he was alive.
你是埃拉小姐吗?队长,在那儿
Are you Miss Ella? Right in there, captain.
你什么时候听见有动静的? - 大概2:15到2:3O
What time did you hear voices? -About 2:15, 2:30.
你听到他们说什么了吗?
Did you hear anything they were saying?
队长
Captain.
是女房♥东在2:3O的时候发现的
The landlady discovered the body about 2:30 a.m.
楼下的房♥客听到响声
The guy downstairs heard some screaming.
他已经向巡逻警♥察♥详细描述了情况
He's giving the details to Patrolman Desher outside.
他是谁?
Who is he?
名字叫特德,在经纪行兼♥职♥
Name is Ted Bailey. Works in a brokerage house downtown part-time, nights.
今天和三个朋友去海过
Went to the beach today with three friends.
六点左右回来,然后出去工作
Got back about 6, went to work.
应该是下班回家后遇害的
He must have got hit just after he came home.
现场没有打斗痕迹,没有东西被偷
There's no sign of a struggle, nothing seems to be stolen.
应该是熟人干的
Must have been someone he knew.
凶器找到了,是把厨房♥菜刀
I think we got the murder weapon in there. It's a kitchen knife.
他有个叫格雷戈里·米兰尼斯的室友
He had a roommate by the name of Gregory Milanese.
是个跳舞的,是他报♥警♥的
He's a dancer. We got an alarm out for him.
看来应该是情杀
Looks like a lover's quarrel to me.
迪西蒙 - 长官?
DiSimone. -Sir?
第六辖区
Sixth Precinct.
遵命
Yes, sir.
隔壁住了哪些人?
Who lives in that apartment down the hall?
有个人叫卡西,不过离开去度假了
A guy called Casey, but he's away for the summer.
另一个登记名叫约翰·福布斯
The one next door is registered in the name of John Forbes.
女房♥东觉得应该是化名 已经好一阵子没见过他了
The landlady thinks it's phony. She ain't seen him in a couple days.
化名叫什么?
What's that name?
约翰·福布斯
John Forbes.
天吶!
Jesus Christ.
长官?
Sir?
你什么时候进来的?
When'd you get in?
来了一会儿
A little while ago.
我回来了
I'm back.
能留下来吗?
Can I stay?
当然可以
Sure.
我很高兴你留下来
I'm glad.
我想跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
所有的事情我都告诉妳
I wanna tell you everything.
等我刮完胡须
Okay? Let me just get this off.
好的
Okay.