My roommate works steadily, so we get by.
你室友做什么的?
What's your roommate do?
他是个舞蹈员 叫格雷戈里·米兰尼斯
He's a dancer. Gregory Milanese.
他正在外面表演一个音乐剧
He's out of town right now working on a musical.
巡回演出,所以现在我正闲着
He's trying out in Westport or someplace. So I'm at loose ends, so to speak.
你自己呢?
How about yourself?
我刚从艺术学校退学 在找工作,广♥告♥方面的
Oh, I just quit school. Art school. Looking for a job, commercial artist.
祝你好运 - 是的
Good luck. -Yeah.
你之前住在哪里?
So where you been living?
跟朋友住在布朗克斯
Well, I was living in the Bronx with my folks.
这服务员太随便了
The first Braille waitress.
你听说过那些凶案吗?
Hey, did you read about the killings?
同性恋杀手 - 我听说过
Homo killer on the prowl? -Yeah, I was reading about that.
城里的同志酒吧都在说这个
Talk of every gay bar in town.
我可不敢一个人乱走了 - 他们会抓到凶手的
Scared to death of cruising myself. -They're gonna get that guy.
警♥察♥会抓到凶手 - 警♥察♥?
The cops are gonna get him. -The cops?
如果抓到他,他们会 让他加入刑♥警♥队
Listen, if they get their hands on him, they'll make him a member of the Vice Squad.
告诉你,大概半年前 这里发生过一宗凶案
Let me tell you. We had another killing like this one about five or six months ago.
不知道有没有登报 但这里的人都在议论纷纷
I don't even think it made the papers. But we heard about it around here.
受害者是一个哥伦比亚大学教授
The victim was a teacher at Columbia.
尸体在他公♥寓♥里,被肢解成十块
They found him in his apartment in about 1 0 pieces.
探员来调查了几天,毫无发现
Detectives came around asking questions for a couple of days, nothing came of it.
有时候也不能过于谨慎,是吧?
I guess you can't be too careful, huh?
打扰了
Excuse me.
我想问一些问题
Could I ask you about these?
它们是什么东西?
What about them?
怎么使用?
What are they for?
浅蓝色的放在左后方裤袋表示你想要口♥交♥
A light-blue hanky in your left back pocket means you want a blow job...
放右后方表示你想给人口♥交♥
...right pocket means you give one.
绿色放左边表示 你是皮条客,右边是顾客
The green one, left side says you're a hustler, right side you're a buyer.
黄色放左边表示你想在对方头上撒尿
The yellow one, left side means you give golden shower...
右边表示你想接受 - 好了,谢谢
...right side you receive. The red one is-- -Right, thank you.
你想要什么吗?
See anything you want?
我要回家考虑一下
I'm gonna go home and think about it.
你一定会有最好的选择
I'm sure you'll make the right choice.
你喜欢水上运动吗?
You into water sports?
不,我只是喜欢看
No, I just-- I like to watch.
再见 - 好的
Later. -Yeah.
如果你喜欢看,别把手巾 放在裤袋里面,混♥蛋♥
If you like to watch, take that hanky out of your pocket, asshole.
好
Yes.
好
Yes.
好
Yes.
好
Yes.
好
Yes.
你还好吗? - 还好
How you doing? -Good.
酒保开始给我一些信息了
Bartenders are starting to give me some information.
例如酒吧的常客
You know, like who the regulars are.
诸如此类
Who's been there before, who ain't, that stuff.
很好,还有什么?
Good. What else?
对了,我经常听到一个名字
Oh, yeah, there's this name keeps popping up all the time.
汤米·曼库斯
Tommy Mancusi.
他是雄鸡酒吧的老板
He owns the Cock Pit, four, five other places.
外号♥大鬼
Tommy the Joker they call him.
你是认真的? - 是的
Are you serious? -Yeah.
你想告诉我,你对汤米一无所知?
Are you trying to tell me you don't know who Tommy the Joker is?
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who he is.
我知道,但无法继续调查
Well, I do. I can't move on him.
为什么?
Why not?
我只会发问
I ask the questions.
粉笔掉了
You dropped your chalk.
再见 - 保重
See you later. -Watch yourself.
会的
You bet.
他在巡航
I think he's cruising.
今晚很舒服 - 是啊
Great night. -Yeah, it is.
想喝点啤酒吗? - 不了,现在很晚
Wanna get a beer? -Oh, I don't know. It's kind of late.
我想邀请你到我家,但我还没装空调
I'd invite you up to my apartment, but I don't have air conditioning yet.
太糟糕了
Oh, that's too bad.
到公园里面? - 好
How about the park? -Fine.
谁在这里?
Who 's here?
我在这里
I'm here
你在这里
You're here
你在哪里,伙计?
Where are you, man?
别玩了
Come on.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
别玩游戏了
Don't play games with me, man.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我在等你
I'm waiting for you
都准备好了 - 很好
Everything's ready. -Good.
南希
Nance....
你躺一下吧
Why don't you lie down for a little while?
不要让我失去你
Don't let me lose you.
好吗?
Okay?
不要让我失去你 - 我爱你
Don't let me lose you. -I love you.
你不会失去我的
You're not gonna lose me.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
格雷戈里昨晚给我电♥话♥
Gregory called me last night.
记得我室友格雷戈里吗?
Remember roommate Gregory?
他们的主角得了肝炎 要等他康复,巡演取消了
Seems the star of the show has hepatitis and the tour is canceled till he recovers.
他明天就会回家
Show closes in Bucks County tonight, he'll be home tomorrow.
你应该很高兴 - 是啊
That should make you happy. -Overjoyed.
我从未说过格雷戈里和我的事
Listen, I never told you about Gregory and me.
你知道他打电♥话♥ 给我时说了什么吗?
You know what he said when he called me up?
他说我别写话剧了 在他重新演出之前去找份工作
He said I should forget about my writing and find a job until his show reopens.
他说现在该我去工作了
He says it's my turn to work now.
他想去海滩晒晒太阳
He intends to flop on the beach and turn nut brown.
是他亲口说的,讨厌
His very words. Damn.
我还以为有一个暑假来写作
I was counting on having the rest of the summer.
劳动节之前我完成不了
I could've finished by Labor Day.
那就告诉他吧 - 我说了
So tell him. -I did.
格雷戈里说
At which point, dear Gregory said...
我的话剧可以先搁着
...that the world could wait for any play I might turn out...
但夏天的太阳不会等任何人
...but the summer sun waits for no man.
男同性恋者中♥央♥公园内被捅死
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
他也许说得对
He might be right about this play.
关于我其它的话剧,他都说得对
He was right, God knows, about the others I've written.
没有人理会它们
Nobody else cared much about them either.
所以我得努力写好
So I guess I'll work my bricks off.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
格雷戈里很累了
Gregory's tired.
这样做很公平
It's fair enough, I suppose.
你真的这么认为?
You really feel like that?
不
No.
我很生气
I'm seething.
虽然不足以去杀人 但我已经气疯了
I'm not exactly mad enough to kill, but I am mad enough for something.
以前住在你房♥间的波比
Bobby, the guy that used to have your room...
他经常发脾气
...he used to get this way, only worse.
大力关门,踏楼梯
He'd slam out the door, go stomping off down the stairs.
不知道他怎么生气,但后来 他告诉我他去了哪里
I never knew what set him off, but later he'd tell me where he went.
通常是浴室
Usually the baths.
进去跟很多男人鬼混
He'd check in, blow a dozen guys in an hour.
你准备好那样做了吗?
You ready for that?
没有
No.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready for that.
但我明白
But I understand...
他会有什么样的感觉
...what made him feel that way.
我讨厌星期一
I hate Mondays.
特德,我真希望能帮你
Oh, Ted, I wish I could help you.
为你做些什么
Do something for you.
是吗?
You do?
是的
You do.