This is what you're looking for.
你的手下戴上了吧
Your man's carrying this.
私人俱乐部 只限会员进入
来吧,准备了
Come on, guys, let's get it going.
再过半小时,我就等于加班了
Another half hour, I'm on overtime.
嗯
Yeah.
工作吧
Let's go to work.
来
Here we go.
怎么回事? - 只有我们俩
What's that? -Well, there's two of us here, man.
不是吧?
Are you kidding?
我不喜欢这样
That's not my scene.
好吧,你把我绑起来
Okay then, then you tie me up.
太古怪的玩法了
That's too weird, man.
你不想做吗?
Are you saying you won't do it?
我不明白为什么要这样 - 我喜欢
Well, I just don't get into that. - Yeah, but I do.
你要把我绑起来吗?
What do you want? You want me to tie you up...
你需要我怎么做? - 你喜欢就好
...and then what do you want me to do? -Whatever you want.
行动!
Let's get out of here.
"谁在那里?"
Who's here?
好了 - 然后呢?
Okay. -And do what?
这是干嘛? - 进去
What the hell is this? -Get your ass in.
趴在墙上 - 怎么了?
Against the wall. -What' s going on?
举手 - 你在干嘛?
Your hand. -What's your name?
举起手 - 你在干嘛呢?
I said give me your hand. -What are you doing here?
他有行动吗? - 没有
Did he try anything? -No.
他拿出刀子了吗? - 没有
Did he show you his knife? -No.
你们在干嘛?
Now, what were you faggots doing up there?
搞断臂吗?
What is this shit, huh?
你准备操他吗?
You were gonna stick him, weren't you?
说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
那是谁的房♥间? - 他的
Whose room was it? -His.
是吗?
Is that right?
我们做的事情,不关你们的事
I told you, what we were doing is none of your business.
你们没有权利闯进来 - 我们想知道你们在干什么
So you had no right to come in there. -I wanna know what you were doing.
没干什么
Nothing.
没干什么?
Nothing?
他被绑着却甘之如饴
He's tied up lying face down.
真的没什么吗?
Nothing?
你想替他开罪吗?
Is this what you had in mind for him?
做假证可是会入狱三年的
Listen, we got enough to stick you away for three years right now.
你死定了 - 想给自己一个机会吗?
It's as tight as a chicken's ass. -Now, you wanna do yourself a favor?
听着
Hey, listen.
这个家伙出来猎艳,看中我了
This guy cruised me.
我不认识他,甚至 连他的名字都不知道
I didn't even know him. I didn't even know his name.
他把我带到住处
He got me to go up to his room.
胡说八道 - 是这样吗?
That's bullshit. -Is that right?
我给你说过那是我的住处
I told you it was my room.
我能说的就这么多,我要见律师
That's all I'm gonna tell you. I wanna see a lawyer.
怎么回事? - 你拿出刀了吗?
What the hell was that? -Did he show you his knife?
他为什么打我? - 那个房♥间是谁给的钱?
What'd he hit me for? -Who paid for the room?
怎么回事? - 谁付钱的?
What was that? -Who paid for the room?
他为什么打我? - 谁付钱的?
What'd he hit me for? -Who paid for the room?
我说过是我付钱的 - 是他付钱的
I told you I did! -He did, man.
他妈的
Fuck.
把他们分开
All right, let's separate these two girls.
起来 - 跟我走
Come on, get up. -Let's go.
起来
Come on, get up.
给我进去
Come on, get in there.
桑尼,你进来得太早了
You came in too soon, Sonny.
你也进来得太早了
You were too soon.
你还真的打我
Hey, you really hit me, man.
你认得这个人吗?
You know this man?
不认得
No.
这个呢?斯奇
What about him, Skip? Recognize him?
你见过他吗?
Have you ever seen him before?
他? - 你们想把我怎么样?
Him? -What do you want from me, huh?
我没杀过人,我要见律师
I never killed nobody. You better let me see a lawyer, man.
巨无霸来了
Tremendous.
诺兰·莱安(美国棒球明星)
Oh, Nolan Ryan.
他揍的看来人不少吧?
You know he did that off the two-hitter too?
快开门
Oh, come on!
这家伙是谁? - 见过这样子的刀吗?
Who is that guy? -Ever see a knife like this, Skip?
经常见到,他们出去 工作时随身带着
I see them every day. They give them out where I work.
你有一把吗?
Do you have one like it?
你们想把我怎么样?
What do you want from me, huh?
你在说谎,你这个混♥蛋♥
You're a lying son of a bitch.
斯奇
Skip...
马蒂诺·贝里被杀那天
...the day Martino Perry was killed...
你去过他的店
...you were seen coming out of his store.
我只是帮他买♥♥些大♥麻♥
I bought him an ounce of grass.
起来
Get up.
站起来
Get on your feet.
把裤子脱了
Get your pants down.
什么? - 看着我
What? -Watch my lips.
把裤子脱了 - 快脱了
Get your pants down. -Get them off!
快点自♥慰♥
You're gonna jerk off, mister.
我们要对你的精♥液♥进行取样
We're gonna get a sample of your sperm.
你要进行"飘球"分♥析♥
Then you're gonna take the floating-ball test.
那是什么?
What's that?
我们会把你的卵蛋放在水上
We're gonna fill that sink with water...
看它是沉还是浮
...then we're gonna dip your balls in it, and if they don't float...
你是我们锁定的目标
...you're our main man.
明白吗?
Do you understand that?
指纹不相符
The prints don't match.
那家伙的指纹和硬币上的不相符
The print on the quarter's different than the kid's print.
让我来审他
Listen, boss, let me have this guy.
我有办法让他开口
I'm telling you, I can make him give it up.
他只是在那家牛郎店工作了两个月
He's only been working in that steak joint a little over two months.
你一无所获
You got nothing.
他不是凶手
He's the wrong guy.
嗨 - 你好
Hi. -Hello.
为什么不开门进来?
Why didn't you use your key?
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
我正准备出去
I'm on my way out.
好的
Okay.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
你为什么不相信我?
Why can't you trust me?
南希,现在不想谈这事
I don't wanna talk about it, Nance.
是因为我吗?
Is it me?
你在避开我吗? - 不是
Are you turned off to me? -No.
那为什么不想和我上♥床♥?
Why don't you want me anymore?
我很累,没别的原因
I'm tired, that's all.
我不是傻瓜
I'm not an idiot.
南希,我的工作影响了我的情绪
Nance, what I'm doing is affecting me.
我向来支持你的
I'm on your side, you know?
我不清楚
I don't know, I--
我不知道发生了什么
I don't understand what's happening to you.
我也不清楚
Neither do I.
或许我们应该冷静一段时间
Maybe we should cut loose for a while.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
斯蒂夫
Steve.
算了,没什么
Forget it.
我不清楚你为什么要叫那些人打我
I don't understand how you let those guys work me over like that.
欢迎加入间谍部门
Welcome to the Detective Division.
我们想想别的办法
We're gonna have to find another way.
做这个真不划算
I'm not getting paid enough to go through this.
你以为我想吗? 我们在找凶手,寻找罪证
You think I enjoy it? We're looking for a killer. We gotta make it convincing.
那家伙是无辜的
Look, the guy was innocent.
审讯他时就像对待刺杀总统的凶手
You worked him over like he shot the president or something.