这样会毁了他的,目前没有证据
You destroyed that kid. You didn't even have a case against him.
是你指证他的
You fingered him.
但是我没想到会对他这么狠
I didn't think anybody was gonna go that far with him.
有时候机会稍纵即逝
Sometimes you only get that one chance.
他没有凶器
He didn't have a knife.
队长,不能因为他是 同性恋就这么对他
I didn't come on this job to shitcan some guy just because he's gay, captain.
以后你会碰到更多这样的事情
You're gonna come into days where you have to collar a dozen guys like that.
那些同性恋会像惊弓之鸟 那样不知所措
Scared, weird little guys who don't know why they have to do what they do.
他们没有错,你们也是,这只是工作
It isn't their fault, it isn't your fault, it's the job.
这工作我不想干了
I can't do the job.
队长,这工作我实在受不了
I don't think I can do the job, captain.
我熬不下去了
I don't think I can handle it, that's all.
我不清楚
I don't know.
只是…
It's just.... It's ju--
这件案子会影响我的情绪
Things happening to me, you know.
我真的干不下去
I don't know that I can handle it.
我不是害怕什么
I want you to know that it's not because I'm afraid or anything.
只是难以接受 我觉得无法做下去了
It's just stuff going down, I don't think I can....
我会做出安排的
I can deal with that.
我需要你的参与
I need you.
你是我的搭档,不能撇下我
You're my partner and you can't let me down.
我们已经上了贼船
We're up to our ass in this...
我只能依靠你了
...and I'm counting on you.
斯蒂夫
Steve.
这是哥伦比亚大学的年鉴
This is from the Columbia University yearbook.
记录了两年来发生的事
These pictures go back two years.
每个在那里上过学的人
There's a check mark next to every student...
并且被杀害的教授都有记录
...who ever took a class from that Columbia professor who got killed.
我想让你看看有没有眼熟的人
I'd like you to take this and see if you can recognize anybody.
哥伦比亚大学商学院
早上好,这里是注册办公室
Registrar's office. Good morning.
我想找个学生,名字是 斯图亚特·理查德
Yes, I'm trying to locate a student, Stuart Richards.
他是音乐与演讲系的学生
He was-- He' s in the department of Music and Speech.
是暑假补习班时入学的吗?
Is he enrolled in the summer session?
应该是
Yes, I believe he is.
请你稍等一下 - 好的
Would you wait just a moment, please? -Yes.
可以了 - 好的
Hold on. -Yes.
斯图亚特留下的最后地址是
Well, the last address I have on Stuart Richards--
请稍等一下
Hold on just a second, please. Yes?
地址是l4O号♥ - l4O
It's 140... -One-forty.
就在克莱蒙大街,晨边高地 - 谢谢
... Claremont Avenue, Morningside Heights. -Thank you.
我接到了 - 看好了
I got it. -There you go.
这是什么?狗屎吗?
God, what is this? Sheep shit?
5O美分一包的烟你还想怎么样
What do you expect for 50 cents a pack?
没想到情况变得这么糟糕
I didn't realize things were getting that rough.
估计爸爸想跟我划清界线 连车都不让我用
I think my old man's about to draw the line again. He turned me down on the car.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
他不清楚我要车是为了方便 去图书馆做研究
He doesn't understand why I would want a car to do research in a library...
不过图书馆就在我的住处斜对面
...that's right across the street from where I live.
那你是想干什么?
So, what are you gonna do?
我是想
Live within my meager means...
写一个关于美国歌♥剧院起源的论文
...and continue my thesis on the roots of the American musical theater.
还有两年多我才毕业
All in the way of buying two more years before I have to go out in the world.
斯蒂尔,我不是跟你谈人生大事 只是问问今晚干什么?
I didn't mean your plans for life, Stuie. What about tonight?
别叫我斯蒂尔
Don't call me Stuie, okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
保罗,今晚有很多事要做
I got a lot of stuff to do tonight, Paul.
我要出去,要努力一些
I have to go out. I should do more work.
如果看书看得累了
Well, if you get tired of studying...
我可以叫我爸爸给你放水
...figure I can get my old man to adopt you.
你真有意思
You're too kind.
你知道的
You noticed.
美国歌♥剧院
生活常识
奥古斯丁的城市之神 解开能源之谜
约翰·理查德先生
现在不想说太多 总有一天你会对我刮目相看
我们没有吸取教训 总是在重复过去的错误
你的儿子斯图亚特敬上
我有些想法,不过 还没形成完整的概念
杀害同性恋的凶手 依然道遥法外
爸爸,我想和你谈谈
Father, I need to talk to you.
我不想你老是批评我
I wish just once you'd say something positive to me.
我已经尽力了,可总是难以令你满意
I tried to do everything you wanted but it's never good enough.
斯蒂尔,你心里明白
I've taken it for granted that you understood, Stuie.
你清楚自己应该怎么做
You know what you have to do.
你清楚自己应该怎么做
You know what you have to do.
找谁? - 我找特德
Yes? -I'm looking for Ted.
我就住在隔壁 - 你就是约翰·福布斯吧?
I live-- I got the room next door. -You must be the famous John Forbes.
你应该是格雷格里 - 是的,看来我来得正是时候
You must be Greg. -Yeah, it looks as if I got back just in time.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你吃饭的时候经常和特德搭话吧?
Do you usually come barging in on Ted at dinnertime?
这不关你的事
I don't know whether that's any of your business.
你错了,这事还真的跟我有关
Wrong. It's exactly my business.
算了,特德不在这儿,你走吧
Anyway, you struck out tonight. Ted isn't here.
他去哪儿了?
Where is he?
你真想知道的话, 他就在经纪行的电脑部工作
If you must know, he's out working an IBM machine in a primo brokerage house.
薪水不错,因为其他人 不喜欢在晚上工作
Pays well because normal folk don't like working at night.
对他来说挺好
It's good for him.
他出去是工作,问题不大 你清楚我的意思
When he's out working he's not out getting involved, if you know what I mean.
我不清楚
No, I don't know what you mean.
真不清楚? - 不清楚
No? -No.
特德对这些事情很敏感
Ted is too sensitive to have many involvements.
他不会和乱七八糟的人出去
We found that out with the last piece of trash that moved in.
就算出去也会找个像样的
It must be something about that room, the people it attracts, do you suppose?
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You bastard.
你才混♥蛋♥!
Pussy.
开门,你这个混♥蛋♥!
Come on, you cocksucker!
再踢的话,我就报♥警♥
Just do it again and I'll call the police, asshole.
去你的
Fuck.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
你这个疯子
You ain't normal. You are shit. Dog shit.
真是个疯子,你会被起诉的
You're crazy, mister. You ought to be committed.
你想玩的话,我陪你玩玩
You wanna play, I'll play with you.
滚出去
Get out.
理查德
借个火?
Got a light?
谢谢
Thanks.
谁在这里?我在这里
Who 's here? I'm here
你在这里
You're here
你挺有意思的
You're very funny.
你有地方吗?
You got a place?
我有
Yeah, I have a place.
不过现在不行
But it's not available right now.
那可以去我那里 - 在哪儿?
We could go to my place. -Yeah, where is that?
西郊 - 太远了
West Village. -Too far. How about...
不如在隧♥道♥那边解决?
...right down there in the tunnel?
在公共场所举止要文明
I'm not too crazy about public places.
没关系,周围没人
Don't worry, Dorothy, there's nobody around.
你那话儿的尺寸如何? - 过得去
How big are you? -Party size.
想进哪儿?
What are you into?
哪儿都行
I go anywhere.
我什么都不干
I don't do anything.
挺好
That's cool.
上面还是下面?
Hips or lips?
还不好意思?
Bashful?
不是
No.
那就把裤子脱了
Then get them down.
让我鉴赏一下
I wanna see the world.
脱了吧
Go for it.
斯图亚特,那晚你 袭击的人是个警♥察♥
Stuart, the man you attacked the other night was a police officer.
是他袭击我
He attacked me.
我们知道是你杀了马蒂诺·贝里
We know you killed Martino Perry.
在硬币上发现了你的指纹 我们将会起诉你
Your fingerprint was on the quarter. We're going to indict on that.
最高刑期将会是20年