All right.
我要单独和你谈谈
I gotta talk to you, alone.
好
Okay.
我要你帮我一个忙
I need a favor, man.
在第六辖区的那两个巡警
These two cops working out of 6th Precinct...
他们一直在骚扰我
...they been leaning on me.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
其中一个好像叫西蒙尼
I think one guy's name is Simone or something like that.
另一个好像叫杰瑞
The other guy is Jerry something or whatever.
他们是搭档,两个大混♥蛋♥
They're partners. A couple of real fucking hard-ons.
他们那天晚上找我
And dig, they run me the other night...
叫西蒙尼那家伙 逼我在警车里给他口♥交♥
...and this guy Simone, he made me give him head right in his radio car.
把你的脚放下
Take your foot off the table.
你满口胡言
You're full of shit.
我对天发誓 - 你怎么知道他们是警♥察♥?
I swear to Christ. -How do you know they're cops?
因为他们戴着警徽,开着警车
Because they're wearing shields and riding around in a radio car.
警徽号♥码是多少? - 他们在第六辖区巡逻
What are their shield numbers? -They work out of the 6th Precinct.
你知道有多少人 因假冒警♥察♥而被捕吗?
Do you know how many guys are arrested for impersonating a cop?
假冒的警♥察♥比真警♥察♥还要多
There's more guys out there impersonating cops than there are actual cops.
我需要你帮我,伙计 - 你要我给你窃听器吗?
I need this favor, man. -Do you wanna put on a wire?
我可以将你送到内务部,发起投诉
I'll take you down to lnternal Affairs, we'll draw up a complaint.
听着,那些家伙都是坏蛋
Listen to what I'm saying. These guys are bad dudes.
你得记下他们的名字和号♥码 不然少来编这些故事
You get me names or numbers, otherwise don't come around with stories.
听着,我们都有求于对方
Listen, man, you need me just as much as I need you.
你出去搭顺风车吧
Take a hike.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
艾德斯坦队长? - 是艾德森
Captain Edelstein? -It's Edelson.
对不起,我是斯蒂夫·伯恩斯
I'm sorry. I'm Steve Burns.
关门,请坐
Close the door. Sit down.
伯恩斯
Burns.
你觉得我为何叫你过来?
Why do you think you were called down here?
不知道,他们说你接了一个
I don't know. They told me that there was some...
特别任务
...special assignment...
而我是合适人选
...and that I was right for it.
我问你些问题
Let me ask you something.
有男人给你口♥交♥过吗?
Have you ever had your cock sucked by a man?
男人?没有
A man? No.
干过男人?
Well, I-- -Ever been porked?
或者被男人干过?
Or had a man smoke your pole?
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding.
是的,我早料到你在开玩笑
Yeah, you're kidding, I knew it.
不是
No.
不是?看来他们找错人了
No? Well, they got the wrong guy, I guess, that's all.
看看墙上的照片
Take a look at the board over there.
保罗·文森特,哥伦比亚大学教授
Paul Vincent was a professor at Columbia University.
罗伦·卢卡斯,是个演员
Loren Lukas was an actor.
圣詹姆斯酒店凶杀案,我听说过
Oh, the St. James Hotel stabbing. I read about that.
你喜欢隐身吗?
How'd you like to disappear?
隐身? - 做卧底
Disappear? -Go undercover.
这些凶案的动机都有相似
These killings have a similar m.o...
我们还在河上发现尸体残骸
...but we've also been finding parts of bodies floating in the river.
那些残骸的受害者,我们毫不知情
We don't know a thing about these torso victims.
无法确定他们的身份
We don't even know who the hell they are yet.
我认为凶手都是同一个人
It's my hunch that they were done by the same guy who did these killings up here.
那你为何找我?
So why me?
受害者的体型都很接近
Well, frankly, all of the victims appear to be the same physical type.
就是说,跟你很相似
Which is to say, they all look like you.
接近3O岁,体重l5O磅左右
Late 20s, 140, 150 pounds.
黑发,黑眼睛
Dark hair, dark eyes.
我明白了
I see.
我想派你到那里做卧底 看能否吸引那个家伙
I wanna send you out there to see if you can attract this guy.
哪里?
Out where?
卢卡斯和文森特都过着 另类的同性恋生活
Lukas and Vincent were not in the mainstream of gay life.
他们都喜欢性♥虐♥待
They were into heavy leather. S & M.
那是另一个世界
It's a world unto itself.
我不太了解那些事情
I don't know how much you know about that sort of thing.
如果你接受这个任务
If you take this assignment...
你将会得到比其他探员更多的经验
...you'll come out with more experience than any of my detectives.
我可以佩枪吗?
Do I carry a gun?
不行,也不能戴警徽 每个月发一次薪水
No gun, no shield. You get paid once a month.
我会打电♥话♥告诉你拿钱的地点 你仅向我一人报告
You get a call telling you where to pick up the money. You report only to me.
不能让其他人知道你在做什么
And nobody can know anything about what you're doing.
就像独行侠,是吧?
Up the creek without a paddle, huh?
你愿意吗?
What do you say?
是的,我很喜欢这个
Yeah, I love it.
你的新任务是什么?
What's this new thing you're doing?
南希,我告诉过你的,我不能说
I can't talk about it, Nance, I told you.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我就是不能说
Because I just can't...
别问我了,好吗?
...so please don't ask me, okay?
别问我了
Don't ask me.
你要离开多久?
How long are you gonna be gone?
不知道
Oh, I don't know.
危险吗?
Is it dangerous?
不知道
I don't know.
应该是的
I think it is, yeah.
那你为什么要做?
Why do it, then?
我不想巡逻,想马上获得黄金徽章
Skip patrol, gold shield right away.
我们谈些别的好吗?
Can we talk about something else, yeah?
你♥爸♥爸今天来过电♥话♥
Your father called today.
是吗?
Yeah?
黄金徽章?
Gold shield?
我不知道你这么有野心
I didn't realize you were so ambitious.
你不知道的还有很多呢
There's a lot about me you don't know.
例如?
Such as?
嗨
Hi.
嗨 - 你何时搬进来的?
Hi. -When'd you move in?
昨天下午
Yesterday. Yesterday afternoon.
当时我肯定开着空调睡了
I must have been asleep with the air conditioner on.
我白天睡觉,晚上才干活
I've been sleeping days and working nights.
就像卡斯特罗, 只不过他要掌管一个国家
Like Fidel Castro, only he's running a whole country.
对
Right.
我是特德·贝利
I'm Ted Bailey.
我是约翰·福布斯
I'm John Forbes.
你好 - 你好
Hi. -Hi.
在打扫房♥子吗?
Doing a little house cleaning?
是的,有人留在我衣橱里
Oh, these, yeah. Somebody left them in my closet.
是波比的,他的品味很奇特
Yeah, that was Bobby. He had exotic tastes.
别丢进垃圾桶里
Don't put them in the trash bin.
麦奎尔太太希望我们把杂♥志♥堆起来
Mrs. McGuire likes it if we stack our magazines.
她会拿去卖♥♥掉
She sells them.
你骗我啊 - 不是
You're putting me on. -No.
她不懂怎么将普通垃圾分类卖♥♥掉
She hasn't figured out how to sell ordinary garbage, so that she lets us throw out.
她还不准在墙上贴照片
And don't hang any pictures.
我知道,她告诉我了
I know, she told me.
有空一起喝咖啡吗? 就在街角那间很不错
Hey, you got time for a cup of coffee? Really primo, right down the street.
晚饭时间我只吃海鲜
Dinnertime I only eat seafood.
我得注意饮食,不然会暴肥的
I gotta watch myself or I balloon up like Shelley Winters.
我在工作时更加糟糕
It's worse when I'm working on something.
希望我的生活方式不会烦到你
I hope my typing didn't bother you.
你在做什么工作?
What are you working on?
我正努力完成一部话剧
I'm trying to finish a play.
是吗?什么样的话剧?
Oh, yeah? What kind of play?
两个男孩相遇,然后分手
Boy meets boy, boy loses boy, boy ends up with analyst.
是个轻喜剧
It's a light romantic comedy.
很老套的,现在都没人喜欢了
It's old-fashioned and sophisticated. The kind nobody's interested in anymore.
希望你不会觉得郁闷
Hey, come here. -Well, I hope that doesn't bother you.
不会,我又不是什么名作家
Hell, no. Listen, it'd be hard to be ignored if I was Paddy Chayefsky...
我只是想混口饭吃
...but I'm just trying to make a buck. Hey.
现在生活很艰难 但我觉得始终会有出息
Things are tough right now, but I feel it's my destiny to be recognized.
我室友工作很稳定 我们日子过得还行