船长
Captain.
前面有一些东西
Something off the port bow.
看看是否与上个月发现的残骸吻合
See if you can match it to that torso that came in last month.
如果不是,你也知道怎么做了
Otherwise, you know, doc, "circumstances undetermined...
"身份未明,暂缓调查" - 等等
...pending a police investigation." -Wait a minute.
这里有一只手
We got a hand here.
如果有指纹,这就有一宗谋杀案了
If we can get a fingerprint, we can make this a homicide.
那好,你给我一个死因
All right, you give me a cause of death.
这个我可给不了你
I can't give you a cause from this.
显然不是自杀,也不是正常死亡
It's obvious it's not a suicide, and it's not a natural.
你知道没有死因我就不能立案
Doc, you know I can't prosecute a homicide without a cause of death.
那意味着我得找到尸体的其它部分
That means I'd have to go out and find the rest of the body.
不行,现在我太多事情要忙
No good, doc. I got too much on my plate now.
对你们来说,这只是个数字游戏
Just a numbers game, huh? Body count? That's all it is to you guys.
你立案起诉只会因为
The only way you'll prosecute a murder...
有人在招认书上签字
...is if you've got a guy downtown signing a confession.
身份未明,暂缓调查
她可骗不了我
She ain't gonna make a fool out of me.
带着孩子们去佛罗里达见她姐姐 只给我留个纸条
Takes the kids and goes to Florida to see her sister, leaves me a note.
lO年了
Ten years.
他们都是贱♥人♥ - 什么?
They're all scumbags. -What?
他们都是贱♥人♥
They're all scumbags.
谁 - 他们都是
Who? -All of them.
你好一点
You're better off.
只管开车吧
Just drive the car, huh?
你这辈子都要开这辆车 其它的一无所知
You'll be driving this car the rest of your life. You don't know nothing.
我一定会逮到那婊♥子♥
I'll get that bitch.
我不会任她道遥自在
She ain't gonna jerk me around.
一定会逮到她
I'll get her.
你一定会的 - 当然了
You'll get her. -Damn straight I will.
这城市就要爆♥炸♥了
One day this whole city is gonna explode.
我曾经在这街上玩棍子球
Used to be able to play stickball on these streets.
看看现在这帮家伙
Now look at these guys.
天啊,发生了什么事?
Christ, what's happening?
女孩们,你们在工作吗?
Hey, girls, you working?
你想光顾? - 不,亲爱的
You buying? -No, honey, I ain't buying.
那是什么?
Hey, what is that?
穿那些高跟鞋会摔破屁♥股♥的
You'll break your ass you fall down in those high heels.
你妹妹也一样会的 - 我什么?
Yeah, so will your sister. -My what?
过来,我给你一巴掌
Come here, I'll break your face.
过来
Come here.
伙计,放过我们好吗?
Hey, man, give us a break, okay?
我说了,过来
I said, come here.
你上周已经干了我一次,老兄
Come on, you already hauled my ass in last week, hard-on.
那次很爽
A lot of good it did me.
拜托,这个月我不能再惹事了
Come on, baby, I cannot handle another bust this month.
这是我的地盘,笨笨,懂吗?
Hey, look, you're on my corner again, shithead. You know what that means?
上车
Get in the car.
上车
In the car.
鸟人
Pussy.
你令我想起一个老朋友
You remind me of a fella I used to know.
他过去是个瘾君子
He used to be a coke sucker.
而且还是个同性恋
Before that he was a cork soaker.
你们真恶心 - 是吗?
You guys are hilarious. -Yeah?
过来,我给你看看我的木棒
Come up here. I wanna show you my nightstick.
下车
Move your ass.
上来这里
Get up here.
我合格吗?
Do I qualify?
我讨厌香烟 - 是吗?
I hate cigarettes. -Oh, really?
我觉得很恶心 - 我很喜欢
I think they're disgusting. -Well, I enjoy them.
会让肛♥门♥萎缩
All it is is anal regression.
如果你想戒烟,你得试试其它方法
If you wanna quit, I suggest you try another form of childhood stroke.
我不想戒烟
I don't wanna quit.
我建议你用鸵鸟毛
I suggest you try an ostrich feather...
在背部扫几下,直到你的脖子
...along the small of your back, up your spine to the nape of your neck.
听起来很过瘾
Sounds addictive.
你为什么来这里? - 你呢?
Why do you come here? -Why do you?
因为我很自负,我想受人崇拜
Because I'm having ego problems, I need to be worshiped and adored.
你来自何处? - 火星
Where you from? -Mars.
好极了,我从未跟火星人干过
Terrific. I never made it with a Martian before.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
只是想找一包烟
Just looking for a pack of cigarettes.
怎么了,你害怕?
Why, are you afraid?
我应该害怕吗?
Should I be?
你被人打劫过吗?
Have you ever been ripped off?
我没什么值钱的东西
I don't have anything to take.
难以置信,你竟然不害怕
I can't believe you're not afraid.
谁在这里?
Who's here?
我在这里
I'm here
你在这里
You're here
现在我害怕了
Now I'm afraid.
是的
Yeah.
躺下
Lie down.
快点
Go on.
躺下
Lie down.
对了
Yeah.
翻过身来
Turn over.
什么? - 我说,翻过身来
What? -I said, turn over.
你要干什么? - 我知道我得干什么
What are you gonna do? -I know what I have to do.
求求你
Please.
我不想绑得太紧
I don't wanna make this too tight for you.
别这样
Please. Please.
不要…
Please. Please. Plea--
你逼我这么做的
You made me do that.
死亡时肛♥门♥扩张
Anus was dilated at the time of death...
显示之前发生过性♥交♥
...slight rupture above the anus indicating intercourse.
我们发现了精♥子♥
We found semen...
但无法辨别
...but I can't identify it.
什么意思? - 射♥精♥不能
What do you mean? -Aspermia.
说明白一点
In English.
就是没有精♥子♥,杀手打空枪
No sperm. Your killer's shooting blanks.
他的精♥液♥里没有精♥子♥
His semen tested positively, but it doesn't have any sperm in it.
为什么?
Why not?
可能他身体有问题,或者功能失常
Well, maybe he has some physical aberration or a malfunction.
也可能做了绝育手术
Could be his testes are infected, maybe he had a vasectomy.
还有其它什么吗?
What else?
这是第一个刀口,干净利索
Well, this first wound here, that's clean...
意味着他毫无防备
...which means he never knew it was coming.
但这几个刀口显示他正在反抗
But this one and these, they're defensive, which means he tried to resist.
从这些刀口的顺序
So we have a top-to-bottom grouping...
还有插入的角度 我认为凶手是用右手的
...and from the angle of entry, I'd say your killer was right-handed.
刀子上有他的指纹 - 没错
This knife is leaving its own fingerprints. -That's right.
看这些刀口的宽度和深度
And from the serrations, the width of the cut, the depth...
大约插入肌肉以下3厘米
...approximately 3 inches into the flesh...
我认为这与之前的凶案情况吻合
...I'd say it matches the other killing pretty close. Close enough.
我认识这家伙
I know him. Yeah, I know this guy.
现在已经不见人了
He don't come around no more.
他是个打手
He beat some guys out of some bread.
这家伙我也认识,在赌场见过他
I know this dude too. I seen him on the deuce.
逢赌必输
He gives the best beatings like six ways from Sunday.
你不是和他一起工作吗?
Didn't you work uptown with him?
和他一起工作?不是
Work uptown with him, man? No.
我不和任何人一起工作
I don't work with nobody.
谁过来对我说要什么就行
A john just comes to me and tells me what he wants.
有幻想才会漫游
Have fantasy will travel.
有人见过他与那个遇害的 哥伦比亚大学教授在一起
Well, that fellow was seen with the Columbia professor who got whacked.
他还说是你介绍他们认识的
And he says that you introduced him.
那有可能
That's possible. See?
但他不会是杀手
But this guy ain't no killer.
他只是一个皮条客
I mean he's a pull-together hustler.
好了