伙计,你要去哪?
Where you going, friend?
什么意思? - 你有没有带刀或者枪?
What do you mean? -Got a knife, gun, anything at all?
为什么?怎么回事 - 你是警♥察♥吗?
Why? What's wrong? -You a police officer?
什么? - 今晚是辖区之夜
What? -This is Precinct Night.
你找错地方了,我只能请你离开
You got the wrong attitude. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
好
Right.
你在找什么吗?
You looking for something?
你裤子里突出来的不是小刀
That bulge in your pants ain't a knife.
我们去逛一下好吗?
Why don't we take a walk?
算了
Yeah.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
乔伊,周日晚,你七点之前到达吧
Joey, you'll come before 7 on Sunday night, won't you?
放心,我会按照你的意思去办的
Cross my heart. I'll be on the island if you need to reach me.
但我没有电♥话♥号♥码
I don't have that number.
在你厨房♥的备忘条上面写着
It's on the wall in your kitchen under "reminders."
好吧,你知道贝丝这人容易生气
All right. You know how paranoid Bess gets...
要是晚餐在八点之前还不开始的话
...if dinner starts after 8 the night before she's shooting.
不要担心了
Not to worry.
担心啊,我还得替马戈设计好裙子, 她的店铺两周后开幕
Not to worry? I have Margo's dress to finish. She opens in Vegas in two weeks.
玩得开心点 - 好的
Have fun. -I'll try.
你逼我这么做的
You made me do that.
当作自己的家里好了
As if it's your place.
我的,就是你的 - 搞什么啊
It's mine as much as yours. -As if it-- The hell it is.
你是怎么付房♥租? - 我是…
When did you pay rent? -I paid rent...
你是出来卖♥♥的吧? - 玛丽,听我说
...which I know you get out your candy ass. -Mary, you just listen to me.
在西部港口附近营生? - 是的
In Westport, is it? -Yeah.
你何时到百老汇发展? - 何时?
When you gonna work on Broadway? -When am I gonna work on Broadway?
只要有剧本就可以了
As soon as you get a play that gets on Broadway.
他是怎么得到肝炎的? - 不关你的事
How did he get hepatitis? -That's none of your goddamn business.
不关我的事? - 不
None of my business? -No.
你在干涉我的生活 - 我才不呢
You're asking me about my life. -I'm not asking you about your life.
我想了解一下而已,不问了
I see what it is. I don't have to ask a thing.
这是什么? - 告诉过你的
What is it? -What is it? I told you.
真荒谬 - 你知道我会怎么做的
It's a ridiculous, idiotic-- -You can see what I wanna do.
失败的演出 - 等着瞧
That's what it is, a flop play. -You can see it.
你的生活就像一场失败的演出 - 你的呢?
Your life is a flop play. -Let's see yours.
你的生活让我觉得失望 - 这才是生活
Your life is just beating my ass, man. -That's life.
那你去找其他人吧, 不会再找到我这种男人了
Get someone else. I don't think you'll find anything as big as this.
胡说,我想找谁都可以
Bullshit, man. I can find anybody I want.
我知道你有很多追求者 - 对啊
Oh, you're so good-looking and so fine. -Yeah. Yeah.
回答我一个问题 - 说
Answer just one question. -Yeah.
一个简单的问题
One simple question.
你这呆子,怎么会想到这些问题?
When you gonna get into that stupid head of yours...?
你到底想说什么呢?
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
我跳舞,每周赚65O元 而你只懂得风流
I'm making $650 a week dancing my ass off, while you're just playing....
你什么都赚不到,我来付房♥租吧
You're making nothing. Right now, what do you make? I gotta pay the rent.
博曼探长办公室
公众事务部来电了 市长办公室来电了
P.C.'s on the phone, the mayor's on the phone.
城里的同性恋组织 每天都给我找麻烦
Every gay group in the city. They're stomping around my office all day.
戴夫,你到底还需要什么协助呢?
Now, what in Christ more do you need, Dave?
我还得分♥析♥手头上的线索
I just have to do more with the information I already have.
你在这行干了23年
Dave, you got 23 years on the job.
我也希望你能爬得高一点
I'd like to see you go out on a high note...
但这案件,让我俩名誉扫地
...but both our reputations are at stake on this one.
我到了公众事务部,向他们推荐你
I went to the P.C., I recommended you for the squad...
我不希望这次的事情影响到我
...and I am not going to have this thing explode on me.
我明白
I understand that.
那你赶紧去侦破啊
So wrap it up.
不管你用什么手段
I don't care how you do it.
在民♥主♥党大会之前,必须搞定
You clean this thing up before the Democratic convention comes in...
否则,我只能让其他人 坐在你的位置上了
...or I will put somebody in your office who can.
斯盖普,这是在电影院找到的硬币
Skipper, we found this quarter in the coin box at the peep show.
血液与死者吻合 但硬币上的指纹不符
The blood matches the victim's, but not this print we lifted from it.
混♥蛋♥ - 来吧
Hey, asshole. -Come on.
我们出去走走 - 放松点
Take a walk. -Take it easy.
散步?我要把你的头撕下来
Take a walk? I'll tear your goddamn head off.
在弹珠机旁边那男人
The guy by the pinball machine.
就是
The guy with the....
夹克上戴着鹰标志的
The eagle on his jacket.
是的,他叫做李斯奇
Oh, yeah, his name's Skip Lee.
很坏的人
He's a bad dude.
前几天晚上,他喝醉了 与鹰巢酒吧的人冲突
The other night he got stoned out. Came on to a guy at the Eagle's Nest.
那人推了他一下 他就拿刀子割别人的脖子
The guy gave him the swerve. Skip went for his throat.
别管他,他不是好人
Leave him alone. He's a scumbag.
宝贝,怎么了?
Hey, baby, what's happening?
我有人了
I'm with someone.
这里都是人啊,我们跳舞吧
Aren't we all? Wanna dance?
他来了
There he is.
红色疤痕那个? - 戴着帽子那位
The one with the red scarf? -No, the one with the hat.
走到外面了 - 嗯
The one on the outside. -Yeah.
他叫做斯奇,但我忘记他的姓了
He calls himself Skip. I don't know his last name.
他得罪了不少人
He's been in a lot of hassles here.
就是他跟踪你? - 对
Is that the one that followed you? -Yeah.
你为什么不和他好上了?
Why didn't you go with him?
怎么说呢
I don't know.
当时很紧张
I kind of choked...
你应该调查他
...but I think you should check him.
红桃你们就赢,黑桃你们就输
The red card you win, the black card you lose.
好好看着红桃了,这两张是黑桃
I said watch my red card not my black. That's a black and that's a black.
有人下注吗? - 能下lO块吗?
I won't say that. Anybody else? -Can I bid 10?
放下吧,输了就没了本金 赢了就赚一倍
Put it up. Ten to hold. Ten dollar to win.
你赢了,我付钱给你吧,真倒霉
I got a winner, I gotta pay. I don't get mad when I lose.
好好再看牌了
Now watch my red number and my black number.
有人下注吗?放下吧 - 对
Anybody else? Anybody else? Put it here. -Yeah, right here.
我要查查斯奇这个人
I need some information on a guy called Skip.
大约26岁吧
Twenty-six, maybe 27 years old.
常常去雄鸡酒吧
He's a regular at the Cock Pit and the Anvil.
李斯奇?
Yeah, Skip Lee?
他在佩恩加油站附近的牛排馆工作
He works at a steak house in Penn Station.
蹲过牢
The Iron Horse.
明白 - 嗨
Got it. -Hey.
艾德森替我跟那两位警♥察♥说了吗?
Edelson take care of those two cops for me?
他在处理
He's working on it.
我还有其它信息 - 什么?
Well, I got something else. -What?
你知道在兰波被杀的那人吗?
You know that guy that was killed up at the Ramble?
我的朋友当晚也在场 他们说听到有人唱歌♥
Couple of my friends were up there that night and they said they heard singing.
唱歌♥? - 好像是儿歌♥一样
Singing? -Yeah, nursery rhyme, like:
"谁在这里?我们在这里"
Who 's here? We're here
差不多这样的
Something like that.
晚安 - 晚安
Good evening. -Good evening.
两人的桌子 - 好的
Table for two? -Yeah.
这边请
This way, please.
请
There you go.
好的 - 谢谢
Okay. -Thank you.
请慢用
Enjoy your dinner.
那是我们的伙计
There's our boy.
餐前要喝点东西吗?
Yes, would you like a drink before dinner?
喜力啤酒 - 好的
Yeah, Heineken. -Okay.
您呢,先生?
And what about you, sir?
要喝点什么吗?
Something to drink?
我要一份牛排 - 好
I'll have.... I'll have a steak. -Okay.
两份吧 - 嗯
Make it two. -Right.
要几成熟呢? - 半熟
How would you like those cooked? -Rare.
半熟
Medium.
伤口与凶器的形状吻合
The pattern of lacerations match the serrations.
伤口的深度和宽度
The depth and the width of the stab wounds...
都是这刀子引起的
...could all have been made with this type blade.
这东西,能砍掉人的手脚吗?
Could you take off an arm or a leg with that thing?
那你得非常有力才行
You'd have to be very strong.
不过,也是有可能性的
But yes, it could get the job done.
目标出现了