帕科 帕科
Paco... Paco...
-帕科 千万别进去 -艾斯特
- Paco, please don't go inside. - Ester...
帕科 别进去
Paco, please!
帕科
Paco!
不 不 不要啊
No, no, no, no.
别 别这样 别这样啊
No, no, don't do this. Don't do this.
他是个坏小子
He was a bad boy.
女儿啊 他是那帮坏家伙中的一员
He was one of them, mi hija.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
冷静点丫头 你是个公主 配得上更好的 好吗
看看你惹出的这摊破事
Look at this mess. Eh?
你好好想想
And I hope you can understand
你的愚蠢导致了多严重的后果
what your stupidity causes.
蠢货
Imbecile!
好了亲爱的
Ya mi amor, ya mi amor.
别哭了
Shh shh.
早上好啊
都有点凉了
These aren't very warm.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
鸡蛋很好吃
The eggs are really good.
你喜欢吃就好
I'm glad you like them.
-妈妈 -什么事
- Mom? - Hmm?
你开心吗
Are you happy?
别人要是过着这种日子 肯定都没我开心
As happy as one can be with a life like this.
那我们离开这里吧
Then let's leave.
现在就走
Right now.
不行啊
We cannot.
为什么不行
Why not?
你知道为什么
You know why.
钱的问题 艾斯特
The money, Ester.
我可以找份工作
I can get a job.
找工作可没那么容易
Getting a job isn't that easy.
你没有一技之长
You-- You don't have skills.
我会做饭
I can cook...
我会打扫
I can clean.
我不用找什么高大上的工作
I don't need anything fancy.
我先离开这里 去找份工作
I'll go first, and I'll get a job,
一旦我安顿下来 你就出来找我
and once I'm settled, you can join me.
你不会这样对我的
You will not do that to me...
对吧
right?
你要抛弃我吗
Abandon me,
我可是为你付出了那么多
after everything I've done for you?
我是说你可以和我一起走
I'm saying you can come with me.
我说不行
And I say no!
为什么
Why?
都拖了这么久了 妈妈
It's been forever, Mom.
还要怎样做咱们才能离开这里
What more do you need for us to leave?
我们一直是在做好事啊
What we do, it's a good thing.
我们让这个世界变得更好
We are actually making a difference in the world!
什么
What?!
我们干掉的都是坏人
We are getting rid of bad people.
我们让他们备受煎熬的灵魂获得自♥由♥
We are liberating their tormented souls!
我们那么做
And by doing that,
是为了拯救无辜的生命
we are saving innocent lives.
我只想把最好的都给你
I want the best for you...
明白吗
right?
明白
Yes.
我也是 妈咪
Me too, Mami.
来吧
Please.
总有一天我们会离开这里
We will leave one day.
我爱你
I love you.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我爱你 妈咪
I love you, Mami.