只要一有钱 我们就
as soon as we have the money, we will leave--
永远离开 好吗
for good. Hmm?
我向你保证 我向你保证
And I promise you, I promise you...
只有我们 没有德克 好吗
it will just be us. No Dirk. Hmm?
房♥间出租
杂货药铺
新瓜达德药店
在公♥司♥的所有律师面前
让我颜面扫地
大卫·菲利普 我觉得我不会让你难堪
-怎么个不会法 -也许
-没人会注意到的 -闭嘴吧 玛利亚·海伦娜
打扰一下
你是在排队吗
对 我是说 不是 你先吧
有什么需要吗
你这有布洛芬止痛药吗
-有处方吗 -有
祝你日安
日安
好的
Yes.
不会说西语的蠢美♥国♥佬♥
-嗨 罗莎夫人 -你怎么样啊 艾斯特
我很好 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
你要什么
What do you need?
我要 我妈妈的药片
I need... my mom's medicine.
再来一瓶安♥眠♥药♥
And another bottle of the sleeping pills
还有肌肉松弛剂
and the muscle relaxants.
又用完了吗
但是不久前你才刚买♥♥了这些药
Pero, you took a bottle of those pills not too long ago.
你要小心些 艾斯特
You must be careful, Ester.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我 我妈妈 把药弄丢了
My--my mom, she misplaced them.
她疼痛欲绝 不吃药没法睡觉
And she's in so much pain, she can't even sleep without them.
行吧
对不起 小心点
I'm sorry. Just be careful.
也许这次你来保管它们
Maybe this time you hold on to them
她就不会弄丢了
so she does not get them lost.
-对吗 -对 对 我试试
- Right? - Yeah, yeah, I'll try.
你穿多大的码 艾斯特
What size are you, Ester?
你说什么
Excuse me?
像你这样的漂亮姑娘都穿男装吗
Pretty girl like you wearing the boy clothes?
你总是穿那些衬衫
You hide behind those shirts.
你需要穿漂亮裙子
You need to wear a pretty dress.
罗莎夫人 真的不用了
Doña Rosa, really, it's OK!
当然要的 艾斯特
Ya ,Ester.
一名泽塔斯集团的高级头目
已经被逮捕了
据称他与圣费南多的屠♥杀♥有关联
然而这并没有解决
发生在边境湖泽塔斯控制实力范围侧的
这片地区发生的上千起谋杀疑团
贩毒集团成员被逮捕
边境巡警 缉毒局或者墨西哥警方
均未能重新控制该区域的
犯罪 贩毒及谋杀行为
丫头
Mija...
欢迎关注下午两点的后续报道
别怕 好吗
don't be scared, eh?
别招惹他们
Just stay out of their way.
现在拿着这个包
Now take this bag.
答应我穿上它们
Promise me you'll wear them.
谢谢你 罗莎夫人
确保你妈妈不再弄丢那些药
And make sure your mother doesn't lose those pills.
我会的
I will.
你把卡车停哪了
Where did you leave the truck?
很远吗
Far away?
洗个澡吧
Take a shower.
今晚你可以来我房♥间 好吗
Tonight, you can come to my room. Hmm?
你必须这么做 对 做给我看
You have to do this. Yes, show me.
好 好 小心些
OK... OK, be careful.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你今晚还有房♥间吗
Would you happen to have a room available for tonight?
有的 进来吧
Yeah. Come in.
先生
Sir?
先生 我给你弄了些牙买♥♥加汽水
Sir, I brought you some Jamaica water.
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐 小姐 你
Miss, Miss, Miss. You--
你要帮帮我们
You need to help us.
抱歉 没有空房♥间了
I'm sorry. We don't have any rooms available.
听着 我朋友在车里 他
Listen, listen. My friend's in the car and he's--
他伤得很重
he's badly hurt.
-帮帮忙 -我帮不了你 对不起
-Please-- I can't help you, I'm sorry.
听着 好吗 看
Listen, all right? Look.
他 他中枪了 好吗
He-- he's been shot, all right?
那边有家医院
There's a hospital.
听我说 好吗 你别无选择
Look, OK? I'm not giving you a choice.
现在 跟我来 快
Now, come down here, come on.
-快点 快点 去卡车那 -好
- Faster, faster, to the truck. - Ok, ok.
-艾斯特 -嘿
- Ester? - Hey!
-妈咪 -你过来 快点
- Mami! - You, walk towards me. Come on.
-房♥子里还有人吗 -里面有个客人
- Is anybody else in the house? - We have a guest inside.
他醒不过来 他喝了很多
He will not awake. He had a lot to drink.
你 你 来这里 过来
You. You. Down-- down here. Come.
快点 跟着她
Hurry. Go with her.
去帮忙把我朋友从车里弄出来
Get to the car and help my friend out of there.
给他灌点些龙舌兰酒
Give him some tequila.
在壁橱里
In the cabinet.
他需要上医院
He needs to go to the hospital.
别提医院了 那是不可能的
Enough about the hospital, it's not an option.
让开 让你妈妈处理 快让开
Get out of the way and let your mom take care of it. Move!
这些该死的婊♥子♥最好当心点
把龙舌兰酒给我
Give me the tequila!
镇定点 兄弟
摁住他 摁住他
Hold him. Hold him.
好了 快点
OK, all right. Hurry up!
再给我多点龙舌兰酒
好 好 再坚持两分钟
OK, OK, two more minutes.
好了 没事了
Ok. It's ok.
那是什么
What was that? Huh?
那是谁
Who is that?
-回答我 -是德克
- Answer me. - It's Dirk.
什么 你明明和我说房♥客不会醒过来
What? You told me the guest wouldn't wake up.
德克在这干活
Dirk works here.
房♥客还在睡觉
The guest is still sleeping.
-你♥他♥妈♥敢骗我 -没有
- You fucking lied to me? - No.
我没骗你 是你问我房♥子里有谁
No. You asked who was in the house.
-他又不在房♥子里 -别和我耍小聪明
- He wasn't in the house. - Don't get smart with me, OK?
-听我说 -别动
- Just listen... - Don't move.
别别别 丫头 别动
No, no, no, Mija, no!
把他叫进来
Call him.
德克 来厨房♥一趟
Dirk, the kitchen.
别出声 好吧
Shh! Ok.
过去 过去 别动 知道吗
Move, move. Don't move, OK?
还有别人吗
Is anybody else gonna show up?
没了 没了 只有房♥客
No, no. Only the guest.
没有别人了 我们虽然出租屋子
Nobody else lives here. We rent rooms,
但很少有客人来
but it's rare for us to have guests.
过来 走
Come here, move.
别动了 待在这里
Don't move, stay there.
好了 去那边吧
All right, over there.
转过来 转过来
Turn around. Turn around.
好好好
Ok, ok, ok...
都把手♥机♥交出来 现在 快点
Everyone give me their cell phones. Right now, come on.
就这一个吗
Is that it?
是的 她没有手♥机♥
拜托 她还小 另一个还是个傻子
好吧
Fine.
我要去检查一下这所房♥子的其余房♥间
Now I want to check the rest of the house, all of the rooms.
听懂了吗
All right?
你 还有你 你们跟我一起来
You and you, you're coming with me.
-快走 快走 -好好好
- Let's go. Let's go. - Yeah, ok, ok.
好的 别紧张
你能应付这个女孩 对吧
让开 让开
Move it, move it.
-好 打开那间屋子 -不行 那是房♥客的
- All right, now that one. - No, no, that's the guest room.
-那又怎样 -我们吵醒他怎么办
- So what? - What if we wake him up?
赶紧他妈的开门
Open the damn door!
-好吧 去开吧 -快点
- OK, open the door. - Come on.
往里走