I should go clean the kitchen.
我们得带他们中的一个去碰头地点
为什么
听着 我知道他们一周来对我们都很好
但是别把恐惧与友谊混淆了 帕科
妈的
-轻点 轻点 -知道
那我们就带那个男的走
那些人很野蛮
他们要杀女人绝对不会犹豫
你在意什么
我要你专心
我知道 伊格纳西奥
但你想想看起来像什么样子
带着小姑娘或者老太婆出现
我们会看着跟傻子一样
那好吧
我们就带那个蠢货
但他的事你负责
你确定他明白吗 他会害我们陷入麻烦的
别担心 他很会听命令
给他明确的指令就行
我要给你注射了 走吧
快点
对不起 妈咪
Sorry, Mami.
走吧
艾斯特 过来
Ester, hey.
-怎么回事 -没什么
- What was that about? - Nothing.
过来
Hey, come here.
告诉我怎么了
Talk to me. What happened?
她不想让我趁她不在的时候跟你待在一块
She doesn't want me around you when she's not there.
她是认真的吗
She serious?
你已经不是小孩了 别幼稚了
You're not a child anymore. Stop acting like one.
我只是尊重我妈妈
I'm just being respectful of my mother.
行了 她要是听见或者看见我们的话
Now, stop. She's gonna see us or hear us together
-她会炸毛的 -谁在乎啊 过来
- and she'll be furious. - Who cares? Come here.
我们不能进这里面
We can't be in here.
为什么
Why?
因为这是我妈的房♥间 她不许我进
Because it's my mother's room and I'm not allowed in here.
她谁都不让进 她会大发雷霆的
Nobody is. She's gonna flip out.
又一条该死的规矩
她只是喜欢留有隐私
She just likes her privacy.
隐私
Privacy?
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
就这样吗 几张破照片
That's it? Some stupid pictures.
-别这样 -她只是想控制你
- Don't. - All she's doing is trying to control you.
想想吧 她在家有教过你吗
Think about it. She home-schooled you?
她都没教你西班牙语
She didn't teach you Spanish.
她所做的就是在隔离你
All that does is isolate you.
在你胸口缠束带 一大堆脑残的规矩
You got bandages around your chest, all the crazy rules...
我不知道她为什么这样做
I don't know why she does it,
但是
but
她在妨碍你获得幸福
she's keeping you away from happiness.
不 是因为她爱我 她只是在保护我
No, no, no, it's because she loves me. She's just protecting me.
这不是爱 艾斯特
That's not love, Ester.
你很年轻
You're young,
你要做的 你该做的 就是离开这里
and all you wanna do is get out of here, and you should.
她只是在你拖你后腿而已
She's just holding you back.
不 她也想离开的呀
No, she wants to move, too.
我们在存钱 好让我们能够搬家
We're saving up money so we can move.
你是时候该走了 艾斯特
You just need to go, Ester.
这地方就是
This place is...
就是个垃圾场
It's trash.
相信我 你会被拖下水的
It drags you down, believe me.
趁现在还来得及 你得摆脱这个地方
You have to get out of here before it's too late.
有些事情你要是陷在里面
There are certain things that once you get into...
你就再也摆脱不了了
you can never get out of.
但我们需要很多钱来 来重新开始
But we need a lot of money t-to start fresh.
那不过是她的另一个谎言 艾斯特
That's another lie, Ester.
钱是很重要 但是你可以找工作啊
Sure, savings are great, but...you'll get a job.
开头是很难
It won't be easy at first,
但是之后会好过很多
but anything is better than this.
这一切会值得的 只要你
it'll be worth it. Just...
离开这里
go.
这就是个衣柜间
It's just a closet.
谁会锁衣柜间的门啊
People don't lock their closet doors.
但是我们家里一直有陌生人留宿
Yeah, well, we have strangers in our house all the time.
可能有陌生人进来 到处乱看
Some strange man may come in, snooping around.
你妈妈
Your mom...
她在
She's
她对你隐瞒了一些事情
she's hiding something from you.
她为什么要这样做呢
Why would she?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是如果一个人想走的话 直接走就行
But when people wanna leave, they just leave.
听我的 走得远远的
Listen to me. Just go away.
你可以搭我们的车一起走
You can get a ride with us.
我保证 一切都会比现在更好
I promise you, anything will be better than this.
你值得更好的生活
And you deserve better.
但是你得先离开这里
But you have to leave this place to get it.
请你先不要忙活了 好吗
Can you stay still, please?
对不起
Sorry.
确认一下我们有足够的药给他俩下
Make sure we have enough pills for both of them.
什么
What?
等他们完成了交易
When they finish the deal,
我们就把他们做了
we are going to take care of them.
但是 你说这样太危险了
But... you said it's too dangerous.
是有风险
It's risky,
是的
yeah.
但是值得
But it will be worth it.
但是就像你说的 他们有两个人
But like you said, there's two of them,
所以如果他们中的一个先倒下了
so if one of them were to get knocked out first,
另一个可能会发现 然后
then the other might realize what's happening, and then...
然后他会开枪打我们的
and then he'll shoot us.
我们只要掌控好局势就行了
We just have to be on top of it.
下药的时候把他俩分开
Separate them when we drug them.
我不知道 妈妈
I don't know, Mom.
我们从没试过一次性弄两个人
We've never done it with two.
他们会有很多钱的 艾斯特
They will have a lot of money, Ester.
但他们有枪
But they have guns!
这又不是枪战
It's not a battle.
他们甚至不会知道什么时候会发生
They will not even know it's coming.
我不知道你到底哪儿变了
I don't know what changed with you.
这样太冒险了 还 还有
It's too risky, a-and...
实际上 现在风险更大了
it's worse, actually,
因为现在伊格纳西奥身体好多了
because now Ignacio is feeling better
我们都没有优势了
and we don't even have the upper hand anymore.
可能吧
Maybe...
但他们和我们相处得越来越好
but they are getting comfortable with us.
他们卸下了防备
Their guard is down.
别分散了关注点 艾斯特
Just don't lose focus, Ester.
你可是那个想离开这里的人
You're the one who wants to get out of here.
我这么做都是为了你
I'm doing this for you.
我想让你的梦想成真
I want your dreams to come true.
把你的嘴巴闭上就行了
Just keep your mouth shut.
不管那些人说什么 做什么
No matter what these people say or do, just...
保持安静
stay quiet.
呆在车旁
Stay by the car.
给我看看货
Show me.
你先来
You first.
走吧 这些傻♥逼♥
Vamonos. Fuck these...
你们去哪
Where ya goin'?
你想杀我是吗
Oh, oh, you want to kill me?
好啊 来啊 你想怎么跟你老大交代
OK, go ahead. You want to explain to your boss
你们的东部供应渠道消失了
how your eastern pipeline disappeared?
奥斯汀
Austin...
去把袋子拿来
go grab the bags.
试试这些枪 如果你们满意
Test out the guns. If you like them,
我们明天可以安排运来一整批货
we can arrange a full shipment tomorrow.
-一切顺利吗 -对 都顺利
不过我们饿了 我一整天都在想你做的吃的
-你能走 -差不多了 别担心
我们明天就走
-别太想我们 -当然不会
-你吓到我了 -对不起
- You scared me. - Sorry.
我们得谈一谈
We need to talk.
怎么了 艾斯特