What is it, Ester?
什么事
What?
你得离开这里
You need to get out of here,
越快越好
as soon as possible.
-为什么 -我不知道 我只是
- Why? - I don't know, I just... I...
我有种不祥的预感
I have a bad feeling.
今天一切都挺顺利的
Everything went fine today.
我们明天回去 然后
We're going back tomorrow, and then...
我们就离开这里
we'll be gone.
等等 我们 我们明天就走吗
Wait, we're... We're leaving tomorrow?
对 你可以搭我们的车
Well, we can give you...
去西耶斯塔海岸
a ride to Siesta Shores,
后面我就帮不了你了 风险太大
but beyond that, it'd be too dangerous.
不
No.
你之前说过我可以跟你们一起走的
No, you said... You said I could come with you.
我说的是我们能搭你一程 艾斯特
I said you could get a ride with us, Ester.
我觉得你有机会过上一番不同的生活
Look, I think you have a shot at a different life...
一番更好的生活
a better life.
我
And I...
我确实想帮你 但我只能帮到这里
I want to help you, but this is all that I can do.
艾斯特 别 别这样
Ester, don't... don't do that.
我们一起逃吧
Let's run away together...
就只有你和我
just you and me.
没那么容易啊 艾斯特
It's not that easy, Ester.
如果人生能重来一遍 我俩也许有机会
Maybe if my life was different, but...
可就算重来一遍 我还是会重蹈覆辙
but with me, it'll just be more of the same.
该死的美♥国♥佬♥
你在干啥
What are you doing?
里面装的啥
Hey... What-- What you got there?
盒子里装的什么东西啊
What you got in that caja?
我俩
Hey, we-- we...
我俩是朋友啊
we... we amigos.
咱俩是哥们儿啊
Me and you. We amigos.
盒子里装的啥啊
What's in the caja?
你有不少好东西啊
You got goodies, eh?
都是好东西
You got goodies.
这东西你从哪儿弄来的
Where-- where did you get this?
住手
No! No.
这东西你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
这东西你从哪儿弄来的
No! Whe-Where did you get this?
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get it?
-妈咪 -什么事
- Mami? - What?
还跟我"妈咪"什么
"Mami" what?
你以为我不知道你干了些什么吗
Do you think I don't know about this?
你以为我不知道你在我屋檐下干的好事吗
You think I don't know what happened in my own home?
你想和那个小子鬼混
And now you try to sneak around with that boy.
别跟我耍心眼
Don't try to outsmart me.
你会输得一塌糊涂
You will lose every time.
我只希望你幸福开心
All I want is... your happiness...
可你却用这种方式报答我
and this is how you repay me.
好啊
Ok. Ok.
你今晚就呆在这儿吧
You will stay here tonight.
我一个人去把他们搞定
I will take care of them on my own.
妈咪 别这样
Mami, please don't--
妈咪
Mami!
夫人
我需要你帮忙
现在不行 我有事要干
那些不急
麻烦来一下我房♥间
请坐
我有一个问题
你知道这块表是谁的吗
不 我从来没见到过
德克拿着的
他偷了表吗
拿着吧
翻过来好好看看刻的字
大声念出来
费尔南多·德拉·托雷
我呢 我叫什么
伊格纳西奥
伊格纳西奥·德拉·托雷
艾斯特
Ester?
帕科 帮帮我 她把锁在里面了
Paco, help me. She locked me in.
发生什么事了 你还好吗
What happened? Are you OK?
我们必须马上离开这里
We need to leave right now.
为什么 她为什么把你锁在里面
Why? Why did she lock you in there?
因为她知道我俩的事了
Because she knows about us.
听着 我们得马上走 好吗
You have to listen to me. We need to go, OK?
-伊格纳西奥在哪里 -好像在楼上
- Where's Ignacio? - I think he's upstairs.
-他在和你妈妈说话 -没时间了
- He's talking to your mom. - There's no time.
听着 艾斯特 我告诉过你了
Listen, listen, listen. Ester, I already told you.
我们不能一起逃走 不行的
We're not running away together. We can't.
我知道 可我们得赶紧走
I know, but we have to go.
你要怎么解释你的下人有我表兄的手表
德克是个怪人 他会从这里逛出去
我失踪的表兄在哪里
你这蠢婊♥子♥
帕科 你要是不赶紧走就会没命的
Paco, you're gonna die if you don't leave right now.
我不会走的 我也肯定不会死在这里
I'm not leaving, and I'm certainly not dying here.
我妈妈会杀了你的
My mama's gonna kill you.
帕科 你还没明白呢
Paco, you don't understand.
我妈妈 她
My mom... she...
她以前就杀过人
she's done this before.
她经常这么干
That's what she does. She...
她给人下蒙汗药 然后把他们淹死
she drugs people and she drowns them.
你听起来没什么说服力啊 艾斯特
You don't sound very tough saying that, Ester.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
还记得那位房♥客吗
Remember the guest?
他不是喝醉了 是被下药了
He wasn't drunk. He was drugged.
我们当时打算杀了他
We were gonna kill him.
我们
"We"?
你
You...
你是说你 你和她一起杀了人
You mean you-- you do this with her?
没错
Yes.
但是
But...
我绝不会这样对你
I would never do that to you.
你杀了人
You kill people?
对啊 因为
Yes, because...
因为我们需要钱
because we need the money...
离开这里
to get out of here.
你懂的
You understand.
我和你是一样的
I'm just like you.
不 艾斯特
No, Ester.
我俩完全不一样
Y-You and I are nothing alike.
我俩怎么不一样了
Yes, we are.
你 你心理扭曲
You're-- you're sick.
但我们不
No, but we don't...
我们不 我们只杀坏人
We don't... We-- we only kill bad people...
杀那些罪有应得的人
people who deserve it.
我们也不会折磨他们
And-- and we don't make them suffer.
这正是问题之所在
That-- that-- that's exactly it.
不知为何 你那
S-somehow in your...
你那出了毛病的脑子里
in y-your-- your fucked-up mind,
全是你妈妈教给你的
with your-- your bullshit excuses
那些狗屁借口
that your goddamn mother gave you,
让你觉得杀人是理所应当的
you-- you-- you think it's OK to kill.
我不会这样
I-- I don't.
我不给自己找借口
I don't... I don't make excuses. I...
我知道我不是好人
I know what I am.
但我们这么做是因为
But we do it because...
因为我们必须生存下去
because-- because we have to survive.
够了 艾斯特 别说了
Basta, Ester. Stop.
别自欺欺人了
Stop lying to yourself.
你根本没必要杀人 明白吗
Y-you don't have to kill, OK? You...
是你自己选择要杀人
You choose to kill. I...
我能看出来
I know that.
我自己选择了这份行当
I cho-- I chose this.
我或许是觉得没有其他选择
Maybe I felt like I had no choices,
可是你 你从来都是可以选择的
but you-- you always have a choice.
只是 我不喜欢那些选择 艾斯特
I just... I don't like the options, Ester.