更能指挥人
considering I'm the one with the gun.
我只是怕遇到什么颠簸
I just don't want us to hit a bump on the road
你不小心走火一枪崩到我头上
and you accidentally shoot me in the head or something.
你叫什么名字
So what's your name?
帕科
Paco.
我叫艾斯特
I'm Ester.
艾斯特 这
Ester? That's...
丑逼才叫这个名字
That's an ugly name.
你这么漂亮不应该取这种名字
You're way too pretty for a name like that.
-嗨 艾斯特 -嗨 罗莎夫人
- Ester, hola. - Hola, Doña Rosa.
这是谁呀
Who is this?
我叫帕科
I'm Paco. Uh...
艾斯特的男朋友
Ester's boyfriend.
怪不得你看起来这么紧张
Is that why you're acting so nervous?
很高兴见到你 帕科
Nice to meet you, Paco.
我也很高兴见到你
你可要照顾好这个女孩
You better take care of this girl.
当然了 罗莎夫人
艾斯特 你妈妈还好吗
Ester, how's your mother?
我有日子没见到她了
I haven't seen you in a while.
抱歉 就是
I'm sorry. It's...
我们最近特别忙
We've been really busy.
-其实都是因为德克 -他怎么了
- It's Dirk actually. - Que happened?
他砍树的时候
Well, he was cutting wood,
挥斧子手滑了把腿划伤了
and the axe slipped and sliced his leg open.
他没什么大碍 但是我们怕他伤口感染
He's gonna be OK, but we think it's getting infected.
医生怎么说
What did the doctor say?
医生说我们清理得不到位
He said we didn't really do a good job cleaning it.
都是德克的错 他待在外面一直流血
But it's Dirk's fault. He stayed outside, letting it bleed.
他也太傻了吧
He's such a silly man.
他需要抗生素
He needs antibiotics.
没问题 没问题
Sure, sure.
还有止痛药 他还是疼得要死
And some painkillers. He's in a lot of pain.
好的 好的
Sure, sure.
你现在不需要那个了
You don't need that now.
什么
What?
那把枪
The gun.
你相信你的女朋友 不是吗
You trust your girlfriend, don't you?
干嘛
What?
不好意思 那是不可能的
I'm sorry, that would never happen.
我妈可不会让我和美国妞约会
My mom would never let me date a gringa.
那不公平 我也算半个墨西哥人
That's not fair. I'm half Mexican.
你都不会说西班牙语
You can't even speak Spanish.
赛琳娜·金塔尼利亚也不会说啊
Well, neither could Selena Quintanilla,
90年代顶级拉丁艺人
但她最后还是学会了 我也会学会的
but she learned it eventually, and so will I.
而且 什么时候拉美裔
Besides, since when is speaking Spanish
就一定得说西班牙语了
a must to being Latina.
拉美裔 墨西哥裔
Latina, or Chicana...
还是娇娇女
Fresa...
不管怎么说 我
whatever, I...
你要是认为情侣总是互相信任
you've obviously never been in a relationship
说明你从来没谈过恋爱
if you think couples always trust each other.
你没交过男朋友吗
You never had a boyfriend?
我不是那种女生
I'm not that type of girl.
那种女生是什么
What type of girl is that?
我妈说这个年纪找男朋友的
My mom says only dumb girls when they're pregnant and alone
只有那些怀了孕又孤单的傻妞
to have boyfriends this young.
最后落个脱衣舞♥女♥或者妓♥女♥的下场
They end up either a stripper or a prostitute.
你妈跟你说这些的时候
Do you believe your mom when she...
你相信她吗
when she tells you those things?
就因为你妈说的话
Is that why you wear these boy clothes?
所以你平时才穿男装吗
'Cause of what your mom says?
那你们为什么走私毒品
So why do you smuggle drugs?
那就是你们的行当 对吧
That's what you do, right?
你们两个是贩毒的对吗
You two are drug dealers?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
为什么你和你妈住在废弃的农场里
Why do you and your mom live in that abandoned farm?
我们在存钱
We're saving up money.
存够了我们就走
When we have enough, we'll leave.
我很想找个地方
I'd love to go somewhere, you know,
组建家庭
start a family...
可能去海边
maybe by the beach.
我也想去海边
I wanna go to the beach, too.
你应该去的
You should.
远离这儿发生的这些糟心事
Get away from all the bad shit that happens around here.
夫人 你的丈夫现在在哪里
是德克吗
我丈夫被贩毒集团杀了
就在新瓜达德附近
他不想付他们钱
我唯一的儿子也是因为同样的事而死
抱歉
真好笑 你居然会抱歉
我抱歉是因为我也有家庭
-是吗 -要是失去家人我会崩溃的
我理解
移过去一点 我帮你 小心
小心 别伤着自己
我理解 我们都有母亲 父亲 家庭
但是人们似乎并不在意这些
只要他们开始杀无辜的人 对吧
我当然在意
是吗
但这是我关心家庭 保护家人的方式
我愿意为我的妻子做一切
还有我的孩子们
我也是
妈咪
Mami...
你想吃什么
what do you wanna eat?
不想吃
Nothing.
我没胃口
I lost my appetite.
他明天会好点的
He should be better tomorrow.
我去看看他
I'll go check on him.
谢谢你的晚饭
Thanks for cooking.
-妈咪 -去收拾厨房♥
- Mami. - Start cleaning the kitchen.
你以为你在干嘛
What do you think you are doing?
怎么了
What happened?
你脸都红了
Your cheek's red.
怎么了
What happened?
她不喜欢我晚饭时的举止
She didn't like my behavior at dinner.
她说我像个荡♥妇♥
She said I was acting like a tramp.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
她说我在
She said I was...
和你调情
flirting with you.
然后她就扇你耳光
And she slapped you for that?
艾斯特
Ester,
即便她是你妈
just because she's your mom...
她也不可以这样对你
doesn't mean she's allowed to treat you like this.
算了吧
Please, just...
她要是听到我们说话会更生气的
She'll just hear us, and she'll get angrier.
这是我们借给你们的裤子
坐下吧
你们都是好心人
坐下
Sit.
谢谢
Thank you.
吃吧 吃吧
干嘛
What?
你把头发放下了
Your hair's down.
所以呢
So?
你看起来很美
You look very beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
把衣服脱了吧
Take your shirt off.
没事的
It's ok.
这是什么
What is this?
这是你妈弄的吗
Is this because of your mom?
没事的
It's ok.
说你想要我
Tell me you want me.
-我想要你 -你发誓
- I want you. - Promise me.
我发誓
我们得小声点
We need to be quiet.
好的
Ok.
我找人帮忙 但我
I needed someone's help, and I, uh...
但找不到德克
couldn't find Dirk.
伊格纳西奥要找你谈谈
我得去收拾厨房♥了