Let's go.
好好好
Ok, ok, ok. Ok.
-只有这一个房♥客吗 -对 只有这一个
- Is this is the only guest? - Yes, it's the only one.
这也太乱了吧
What a mess.
要是能来点吗♥啡♥止痛就好了
是啊是啊 兄弟
明天一早就给你去弄来
当心点
让我先处理一下这些人
等我把他们安排到房♥间里
我再回来看你
我们得处理一下那个房♥客
We have to do something about the guest.
什么
What?
他的房♥间一团糟
His room is a mess.
他要是醒过来肯定会发现所有事情的
If he wakes up, he will know everything.
这对我们来说太危险了
He could put us in danger.
赶快走
Move it.
你 去那边
You, over there.
进这个屋子
Get in that room.
-这不是我的房♥间 -我管你是不是呢
- That's not my room. - I don't care.
听着 我这一整晚都不打算睡觉了
Listen up. I'm going to be up all night,
所以你们耍任何小聪明都逃不过我的耳朵
so don't do anything smart, because I will hear you,
被我抓到我就崩了你们
and if I do, I'll shoot you.
听懂了吗
Ok?
进去
Go.
你 去那边 快点
You... over there. Come on.
先生 拜托 你得安静一点
Sir, please, you need to be quiet.
现在房♥子里有两个持枪的男人
There are men in the house. Men with guns.
你要是弄出点动静
If you cause a scene,
他们就会过来崩了我们两个 所以
they'll come in and shoot us both. So...
你听我说
Just listen to me...
我们得 他们会进来
We need to... they're gonna come here...
-不要 -起来
- No! - Get up.
你居然给我下药
You drugged me!
你还好吗 出什么事了
Are you OK? What happened?
这是什么情况
Hey, hey, hey, what happened?
我在自己房♥间里听到有声音
I... I heard sounds from my room.
我想他可能身体不适 所以我进来看看
And then I thought he was sick, so I came in.
然后他就攻击了我
And he attacked me.
我们得
We have to...
过来 过来 过来 走 赶紧走
Come on. Come on, come on. We need to go. Let's go.
给我弄把铲子
Get me a shovel.
抓住他的胳膊 快点
Grab his arm. Come on.
帮我把他拖出去 快点
Help me move him. Come on.
就这儿吧
Here.
开始挖吧
Start digging.
这边
This way.
这里吗
Here?
对
Yeah.
这样不行 你要
No, you have to... you have to
把铲子插♥进♥土里
plant the blade into the ground.
我在插了
I am.
把脚也用上
Use your feet.
不行 不行 这样 我来吧
No, no, here. I got it.
他好像醒过来了
I think he's waking up.
回房♥子里去吧
Go back to the house.
你不会想看到接下来要发生的
You don't wanna see this.
回去吧
Go.
我跟你说了待在屋里
I told you to stay in your room.
对不起
Sorry...
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你不饿吗
Aren't you?
我也饿了
Yeah.
我可以给我们做些早餐
I could make us some breakfast.
好吧
Ok.
从车里滚出来 混♥蛋♥
给我他妈的下车
Get the fuck... get out.
下车
Get out!
你想干什么
What do you think you're doing?
-上车干什么 -我
- What was that? - I...
我搞不懂你 你说话啊
我觉得
I-I think...
德克是想销毁那辆车
Dirk was just getting rid of the car.
那是房♥客的车 那样很明智 对吧
That was the guest's car. That's smart, right?
我们应该销毁它
We should probably get rid of it.
销毁所有证据
Hide any evidence.
你们不许再自己做任何决定 明白吗
You all need to stop making your own damn decisions, OK?
那个弱智是什么情况
What's the problem with the retard?
-什么 -那个男的
- What? - That guy.
德克 他昨晚还看起来脑袋空空
Dirk. He just stood there like a zombie last night.
睡一觉起来突然就变犯罪专家了
But this morning he's, what, all of a sudden a crime expert?
他脑子有点问题吧 对吗
He's got some sort of mental problem, right?
也许吧
Maybe.
如果我家遭到袭击
If my house had been under attack,
我一定会奋力反抗的
I'd stand up to the guys.
我家遭到袭击了吗
So we're under attack?
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
我也不太喜欢他
I don't care much for him either.
你和你妈妈需要一个纯爷们来保护你们
You and your mom need a real man to protect you.
-像你这样的吗 -什么像他这样
- You mean a man like you? - What about him?
我刚才说
I was just saying that...
你们需要一个纯爷们来保护你们
you two need a real man to protect you.
别费心了
Don't worry.
没有你这样的爷们我们过得就挺好
We manage just fine without a man like you.
搞快点 我饿了
Hurry up. I'm hungry.
我们得找个时机干掉他们
We need to find a moment to take care of them.
为什么我们不能继续用老办法
Why don't we just do what we always do?
他们应该有不少钱
They probably have a lot of money.
不行 太冒险了
No. That's too risky.
他们有两个人呢
There are two of them.
我们从来没有一次做过两个
We never done two at the same time.
那要怎么办呢
Then, what?
我不知道 但是你得明白 丫头
I don't know. But just know, Mijita...
你得明白
just know...
他昨晚做那样的事 绝对不是
what he did last night, he didn't do...
出于善良
out of a kindness.
这种人已经没有善心了
This type of people don't have kindness in them.
相信我
Trust me.
那个房♥客 记得吗
你什么意思
他醒过来攻击了那个女孩
我把他从她身上弄下来的时候
他把头狠狠地撞了一下
不过不用担心
我把他处理掉了
真是好样的
终于
终于有种了啊 混♥蛋♥
怎么了
如果你想好受点 想想他确实做了错事
他攻击了那个女孩
是他咎由自取
现在你是个英雄了
-恭喜你了 -去你♥妈♥的♥
帕科
Paco.
你得冷静下来
你如果像这样感情用事就会犯错
这样下去我俩都会没命 明白吗
我明白
对不起
我得尽快好起来好完成交易
你连动都动不了
我不是叫你给我弄点他妈的药来吗
有药就能快点好起来 然后才能离开这
去碰头交易 别搞砸了
区区几天就想好起来
我都不知道我们能在这安全待多久 伊格纳西奥
我们在这鸟不拉屎的地方
就一个老太婆 一个女孩还有那个蠢货
帕科 抗生素药
-知道了 -去弄吧
他怎么样了
How is he?
我得给他买♥♥点药
We need to get him some medicine.
-你和我一起去 -不不不
- You're coming with me. - No, no, no, no.
不 你应该带我去
No, you should take me instead.
这里我说了算
I'm in charge, and we do as I say.
我要开你们的车去 车钥匙在哪儿
We're taking your car, so where are the keys?
在厨房♥
In the kitchen.
你能把那玩意收起来吗
Can you put that thing away?
你和你妈妈真是比我这个有枪的人
You and your mom are very bossy