Get out of the car!
下车!
Faster!
速度点!
Get him.
抓到了
You have everyone in my network very scared.
你让我圈子里的每个人都很害怕
Yeah, I do that sometimes.
是的 有时候我会这样做
Bad for business. Killing a cop's worse.
对生意并不好 杀♥警♥♥察♥会更糟糕
You are not a cop.
然而你并不是警♥察♥了
And what I have planned for you, isn't exactly killing.
而按我的计划 并非要杀了你
It's more like lingering.
更像是折磨磨死你
Well, you're just gonna have to wait.
那么 你得等一阵了
See, the timing of this whole thing doesn't work for me.
你的安排对我并不奏效
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah, yesterday, day before, hell, even tomorrow,
是的 昨天 以前 甚至明天
I'd probably laugh in your ugly face and tell ya to get on with it,
我可能会嘲笑你的丑脸 你要适应它
but today's a little bit different.
但今天有点不同
Today's the day, three years ago, my son died.
今天是我那3年前死去的儿子的祭日
And you are telling me this why?
你要告诉我原因?
Three years ago, my son was playing in the street.
3年前 我儿子在街上玩
He was playing football. A car was coming.
在踢足球的时候 一辆车开了过来
I saw the car, I saw the driver's eyes,
我看见了车 看见了司机的眼睛
I saw it all, so I ran and I was too late.
我全看见了 跑了过去 但是太迟了
Three to four seconds too late.
差了大约3~4秒的样子
I live with those seconds every day of my life, wishing I could get them back.
此后我一直徘徊回想这一瞬间 希望能挽回一切
But the truth is I can't.
但木已成舟
So I swore on my son's memory I would never be late again, you understand me?
所以我以我对儿子的记忆发誓我再也不会迟了 你懂吗?
I have no fucking idea what you're talkin' about.
完全搞不懂你在讲什么
I'm talking about time. No matter who you are, what you do,
我说的是时间 无论你是谁 你做什么
what you're willing to give, even your life,
你愿意奉献什么 哪怕是生命
you can never get it back.
你都无法挽回时间
It's all about timing.
都是时间惹的祸
It's like the man said, life is all about timing.
就像人们所说的 生命就是时间
What man? Doesn't matter.
谁说的? 这不重要
What matters is that mine was shitty once and a child died because of it.
重要的是我的生命很糟糕 曾有一个孩子因时间而亡
And right now, yours is worse.
而现在 你的就更糟了
Got it!
抓住了!
Got it, got it.
抓住方向盘了
Coming up on your side, cut 'em off!
从你那一侧过来了 拦住他们!
Down!
趴下!
Is it bulletproof?
防弹玻璃?
Bulletproof-ish.
防弹个鬼
Watch out.
小心
Put the window down.
把窗子摇下来
Fuck, gimme the gun!
该死 把枪给我!
Go, go, go!
开快点!
That was... dramatic.
真是...戏剧性啊
Hey, we'll be there, yeah, we'll be there in two minutes.
嘿 我们就到 两分钟内到
Don't, don't worry about Ray. Just evacuate the goddamn building.
别担心雷 疏散那栋楼
Call forensics, get Emily Gordon on the line.
打给取证科 找艾米丽·戈登
Anatoly?
安纳托利?
Anatoly.
安纳托利
Check that way.
去那边找找
Anatoly!
安纳托利!
Anatoly!
安纳托利!
Baker, Baker!
贝克 贝克!
Hey, buddy. Anatoly?
嘿 小朋友 安纳托利?
You speak English?
你说英语吗?
I'm gonna get you outta here, okay?
我马上带你出来 好吗?
Everything's gonna be fine.
没事的
Okay, we got a bunch of good people here helpin' you, okay?
有一大帮好人都在帮你 别怕
We're gonna get you outta here.
我们马上带你出来
Come on.
加油
We're gonna take you out, okay?
我们马上带你出来
Nice and easy, buddy, you're just fine.
很好很乖 小朋友 你很棒
Everybody move, outta the way!
大家让一让 让路!
Everybody out, everybody out, move, now!
大家赶快离开 赶快
Clear, clear, clear, clear. Out, out, out, out of the building.
清场 离开这栋建筑
It's time to evacuate the building.
该疏散大楼了
Out of the building, go!
离开建筑
Everybody out. Outta here, come on. Let's go!
所有人离开 我们走吧!
Clear the building! It's gonna be okay, buddy.
疏散整栋楼! 没事的 小朋友
Everybody out! Out, get out, go!
赶快走 出去吧
Everybody get outta here, move, now, move!
所有人离开这里
Move, get out! Get, get, go.
立刻离开
Move, move, move!
让一让
Go, get outta the way!
让路
Get outta the building, clear the building!
离开大楼 清场
Move, move, everybody out, evacuate the building!
大家离开 疏散通道
Evacuate the building!
疏散大楼
Come on, people, out, let's go, let's go, come on, move!
来吧 都出来
Please evacuate the building and meet in your designated assembly areas.
请撤离建筑物 并在指定地点汇合
Go, I need you outta the building, now!
现在就离开这里!
It's gonna be fine, buddy.
没问题的 小家伙
Out of here, everyone outta the building!
都出去
Everybody out!
出去
You guys have to move.
还不走
Outta here, everybody leave, out!
走吧
Everybody leave! Bring him over here, gently, gently.
离开这儿 把他放这儿 轻点 轻点
Sit him down here. Nice and easy, nice and easy.
放他坐这 轻放 很好
When you hit it with the nitrogen, it'll freeze the trigger switch,
当你打开液氮 将会冻住开关
then you'll have about... Yeah, I know, no, I know.
然后你有大约... 好 我知道
I got it, you guys gotta go now.
我能hold住 你们可以走了
Ray... Go.
雷... 去吧
Leave. Now, go.
现在就走
All right, buddy, this is gonna be kinda cold for a second, okay?
好了小家伙 这可能会突然有点凉 准备好
Please evacuate the building
请撤离建筑
and meet in your designated assembly areas.
并在指定地点汇合
Careful, nice and easy.
小心 轻拿轻放
Nice and easy, buddy, it's okay.
轻点慢点 没事的
Almost there, buddy.
很快就好
Nice and easy, nice and easy, Slide your shoulders out.
轻拿轻放 让肩膀滑出来
That's right, you're almost out.
很好 就快好了
Okay.
好的
I'm gonna lift you up.
让我把你抬起来
Set those down.
放下来
One more.
另一只脚
Get back, get over there!
撤退
Let's go, come on, move!
快跑
You okay, buddy?
你还好吧 小家伙
Good job in there, buddy.
干得漂亮 宝贝
Very brave little kid.
很勇敢的小孩
Great job.
干得不错
You did all right. Yeah, right.
姑娘 我敬你是条汉子 滚粗
Good job, Ray. Thank you.
干得好 雷 谢谢
Interesting how you knew where the kid was.
好奇你怎么知道孩子在哪
You know what, Kendricks?
肯德里克 你知道吗?
I didn't see a thing.
我什么也没看见
电影精选列表