Maybe he's just weak in the head.
也许他只是脑子不好使了呢
Either way, you sell him on your worldview, stoke that fire, pump him full of hate,
无论如何 你给他强加你的世界观 煽风点火 给他灌输仇恨
give him a plan and a chance at an easy payday.
给他定个计划和一个机会 能拿到你发给他的工资
The buck 12 and change, you tack on to give it just that little edge of crazy.
你加上那12块多零钱 好让他徘徊在疯狂的边缘
Now the bomber's dead.
而现在炸♥弹♥人死了
You see he can't make it out with your money.
你觉得他无法带着你的钱离开
You shoot him in the head.
所以你照他头上开了一枪
Like a soldier. So no witnesses.
像个战士 所以没有目击证人
You know I don't know where that kid is, right?
你知道我不了解孩子在哪 对吧?
That died with the Russian.
差点和俄♥国♥人一起死的那个
The only thing I know
我唯一知道的是
is that you wanna do the right thing.
你想要做正确的事
You're right, I do.
你说对了 正是如此
Captain, you wanna see this. Not right now.
长官 看看这个 现在不是时候
No, right now's a good time I think.
不 我觉得现在正是时候
It's actually kind of important.
真的很重要
It's pertinent information!
是案情相关信息!
He's right there. Fourth floor, center stairwell.
他在那 4楼 中♥央♥台阶
Hold it, Ray, don't do it! We got eyes on him!
打住 雷 别这样! 我们盯着他呢!
No, no, don't do it!
不 别跳!
He jumped down, he jumped down the floor.
他跳下去了
Hands, put your hands up now!
举起手来!
Freeze right there, turn around!
不许动 转身!
Get the fuck on the ground now!
趴在地上!
Down on the ground now.
趴在地上
You're gonna get yourself killed, Ray.
你在自取灭亡 雷
Give it up. Okay.
放弃吧 好吧
It's over.
结束了
Okay. Okay?
好吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Gimme that!
枪给我!
You had your chance.
给过你机会了
Want another one, huh?
还会再给你一次吗?
How's that feel, huh?
感觉如何?
Want more?
再来点?
What are you doin', man? Give it up, Ray!
你在干什么? 放弃抵抗吧 雷!
Get off of me! What are you doin'?
从我身上下来! 你在干什么?
Stop, Ray, I'll still shoot.
赶快停止 雷 不然我开枪了
Hey, hey! Get in!
嘿 上车!
Get in!
上来!
Why are ya doin' this? $112.35.
你为什么要这么做? 112.35美元
What?
什么?
Russians, the fraud and extortion ring you busted in Tacoma?
你在塔科马港市那个连环敲诈勒案中 打掉的俄♥国♥团伙
Yes, yes, the case I told you to look up, yes.
是的 我叫你查的那个案子
Well, the guy that they deported,
他们驱逐出境的那个人
he had $112.35 in his pocket when you booked him.
当你立案侦查他的时候 他口袋里只有112.35美元
Gotta tell you, lieutenant, that is a real shitty reason
中尉 我觉得以这个原因
for you to be in a car with me right now.
勾搭我上车太无♥耻♥了
Okay, what about $2,000,112.35, ring a bell?
好吧 200万零112.35美元呢 想起来了没?
Yes, yes, of course. Correct?
是的 当然 对吧
Okay, so $2,000,000 implicate you and $112.35 for his brother.
所以200万暗指你 112.35指他的兄弟
What, whose brother?
什么 谁的兄弟?
The guy you busted, the guy they deported,
你逮捕的那个 被驱逐出境的那个
his last name is Pavel, he's the bomber's brother.
姓帕维尔 是炸♥弹♥人的兄弟
He was wanted back in Mother Russia for murder
回俄♥国♥也作为谋杀犯被通缉
so it wasn't the bomber applying for asylum, it was actually his brother.
所以并非炸♥弹♥人自己 而是他的兄弟在申请救济
Once he got deported, they hung him a month later in Russia.
一旦他离境 1个月内就会在俄♥国♥被捕
That's what you're paying for.
所以他们想叫你偿债
It's a blood debt. Takes all kinds.
这是血债 总是这样
We need to follow that paycheck that wasn't cashed.
还得顺着那张未兑现的支票来找
Anatoly might be there.
安纳托利
Hey, what are you doin'? This is a restricted area.
嘿 你们在干嘛? 这里禁止进入
SPD.
西雅图警♥察♥
Lookin' for this guy.
我们在找这个人
Shit, Vlad.
妈的 这不是弗拉迪吗
Yeah, so he works here?
是的 他在这工作?
Well judging from the hole in his head, I guess he doesn't work here anymore.
从他脑门上的枪孔来看 他再也不需要工作了
What did he do?
他做什么工作?
He was our night watchman.
他是我们在晚上的守卫
Guy was a fruit loop.
这家伙是个变♥态♥
This place is flypaper for freaks.
这地方就像是粘蝇纸一样聚集很多怪人
So he woulda been the only one here at nights?
他是这里唯一值夜班的吗?
Yeah, that's the idea. At night, keepin' people out.
是这样 在晚上禁止陌生人进入
We need to see all your outbuildings, anyplace he could've hidden something.
我们需要检查你所有的附属建筑 任何他有可能隐藏东西的地方
How much time you got?
你们要待多久呢?
Forty-three minutes and 22 seconds.
43分22秒
Hey, it's Blake, they're here, man.
嘿 我是布雷克 他们在这儿
Yeah, the ones you're lookin' for.
是的 你们在找的人
I don't know, you want me to hold on to 'em here?
不了解 你想要我把他们拖住吗
Anatoly!
安纳托利!
This place is huge.
这地方太大了
I'll check in here.
我进去检查
'Toly?
托利?
Anatoly!
安纳托利
Anatoly!
安纳托利
Anatoly.
安纳托利
Ray!
雷!
Gotta call this in. We need more people.
需要召集人手了 人不够
Anatoly!
安纳托利!
Anatoly!
安纳托利!
Shit. Ray! Ray!
该死 雷! 雷!
Thompson!
汤普森!
Thompson! Gotta go!
汤普森! 得走了!
Thompson! We gotta go!
汤普森! 我们要走了!
What is it?
什么情况?
It better be good.
最好是好消息
He worked in the police maintenance department
他在警局后勤部工作了46天
for 46 days, he applied as Yuri Alexi,
申请的时候署名 尤里·阿列克谢
with matching documents, matching social.
档案吻合 社会关系吻合
They're pretty confident it's the same guy.
他们非常确定是同一个人
Same man on the video.
出现在视频中的这个人
That's how he got the kid inside.
所以他能够把孩子带进去
That's Vladislav Pavel, that's our kidnapper.
弗拉迪斯拉夫·帕维尔 我们追寻的绑♥架♥者
We also got the logs from the server in Belarus.
我们还找到在白俄♥罗♥斯♥服务器上的日志
Turns out the signal was relaying through a computer
原来信♥号♥♥经一台电脑进行转发
at police headquarters, your computer.
就是警局总部的你的电脑
He was keeping him in the very last place we'd look.
他把孩子放在我们绝对想不到的那个地方
We gotta call this in to EOD.
我们得叫排爆组的人来
Are those our guys?
这些是我们的人吗?
Come on, they're right behind us!
给点力 他们就在后面!
Go, go!
赶快
Comin' up on my side.
从我这一侧来了
Watch out.
注意
Careful.
小心
They're comin' up on each side.
左右一边一个
Do you know where you're going?
你知道路怎么走吗?
No idea.
完全不知道
Three point six miles this way.
直走3.6英里
Watch out, watch out.
注意
Keep goin', keep goin'.
继续继续
Oh, shit.
该死
Or don't.
噢 不会吧
Turn!
转弯!
They're behind us, they're still on us, come on.
他们在我们后面 跟得很紧 加油
Keep goin', keep goin'! I am!
继续加油! 已经加了!
Keep goin'.
快啊
Watch out.
注意
Come on.
真水啊
Damn it. Nope, no, no.
该死 不要 不要
Get out, get out.
出来
电影精选列表