Hello?
有人么?
Police.
警♥察♥
Police, anyone here?
警♥察♥ 有人么
Police.
警♥察♥
Slava?
斯拉瓦?
Slava?
斯拉瓦?
Slava?
斯拉瓦?
You Slava?
你是斯拉瓦?
I am Slava.
我是
No last name, like Usher and Beyonce.
没有姓么 亚瑟或者碧昂斯
Fantastic. I'm Ray.
有意思 我是雷
Middle and last names both besides the point.
中名和姓都不重要
Who is the pretty lady?
这美女是谁?
She's a police officer.
她是警官
She's helping me on a case.
她在帮我办案
We're trying to find a boy.
我们想要找个男孩
Oh, very pretty.
哦 好吧
Alexander Makarov. He told me you'd have some information for me.
亚历山大·马卡洛夫 他跟我说你能给我提供些消息
You know, your friend from the Russian Consulate?
知道吧 你俄领♥事♥馆♥的那个朋友
Yes, Mr. Makarov contacted me. He's very angry with you.
是 马卡洛夫先生联♥系♥我了 他对你非常不满
Said I should blow you up and mail him your pieces.
他说我应该炸飞你然后给他寄几片
Good price, too.
他出价也很高
That sounds just like him.
像他说的话
I don't like him either.
我也不喜欢他
He's Russian, I'm Ukrainian, from Kiev.
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 我是乌克兰人 来自基辅
He was appointed by Putin.
他是给普♥京♥干活的
Just wanna ask you about a bomb you may have built.
我只想打听下可能是你做过的一个炸♥弹♥
Vladislav Pavel.
弗拉迪斯拉夫·帕维尔
I made many bombs for many people.
我给很多人做过很多炸♥弹♥
That's what I do.
我就是干这个的
For people who want to blow up their bosses
他们想炸死他们的老板
or their boats or businesses for insurance.
还有的想炸了船或者公♥司♥拿保险金
A picture of it right here.
这有张照片
Yeah, it is mine.
对 是我做的
Four liter chlorine azide. Makes a very big boom.
四公升叠氮化氯 威力很大
Unstable, too. And there is bias voltage set up on the harness clasp.
化合物并不稳定 肩带扣上还安装了偏置电压传感器
So if you try to remove it, boom.
所以如果你想要移除它的话 -嘭
Looks like he mounted it right.
看起来他正确安装了
How long ago was he here? Ten days, maybe less.
他什么时候来你这的? 十天前吧 也许不到
He say anything about what it was for?
他说了要用来干什么吗?
For getting even.
为了追求平等
That's all I know, I don't ask question, I just build what they want.
我就知道这些了 我从来不问问题 只是制♥造♥他们想要的
Okay, listen, you old, old man.
好吧 听我说 老家伙
That bomb that you built is now strapped to a seven year old little boy
你所造的那枚炸♥弹♥ 现在被绑在一个7岁男童身上
and it's supposed to go off in, oh, just under an hour and a half from now,
并且将在1个半小时内爆♥炸♥
so we don't really have time for this.
所以我们没时间了
So how 'bout I just put this in your mouth
如果我把它放你嘴里
and pull the trigger like I'm doing a load of laundry.
扣动扳机 对我来说就像做家务一样
Then I would be dead.
然后我就挂了
I would like to help you.
我很想帮你们
I don't like to kill children.
我并不想伤害儿童
But I only know what I know.
但我知道的都已经说了
So if you do find the boy,
所以如果你们找到那个男孩
you want to immobilize the latch
首先要让锁存电路失效
before you remove it.
然后才能移除炸♥弹♥
And if it makes you feel better,
不知道这个对你们有用没有
I never cashed that paycheck he signed over to me.
我还没有把他给我的支票兑换成现金
I am sometimes not about money.
我有时候做事不是为了钱
What check?
什么支票?
What was it?
那是什么?
Noble Custom Cut, Four Harbor Drive.
诺布外贸公♥司♥ 4个港口的车程
How you doin', Ray?
过得怎么样 雷?
You're not returning any calls.
给你打电♥话♥都不回
Been kinda busy.
有点忙
Captain wants to see you.
长官想要见你
Well, arrest the guy inside, he's the bomb maker.
好吧 把里面那个人抓了 他是炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
Cut the crap. I'll call him later.
别扯开话题 我回头给他打电♥话♥
Hey, he wants me to bring you in.
嘿 他想让我带你回去
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
There's no answer.
无人接听
God!
天啊
Kendricks!
肯德里克
Guys, hey!
嘿 伙计们!
Kendricks, easy, hey, why are you takin' him in?
肯德里克 别激动 为什么要抓他?
Ask the captain.
问长官吧
Come on!
别这样!
You're lucky you didn't catch a bullet.
你很幸运没有吃子弹
Yeah, there's a lot of that goin' around.
是的 发生了很多事
You want your rep or lawyer, I can arrange that.
你想要律师或委托人 我都可以帮你安排
I don't need a lawyer. I need to find Vladislav Pavel.
我不需要律师 我要找到 弗拉迪斯拉夫·帕维尔
We know where he works. You need to get Cronin to send a unit there now.
我们知道他在哪工作了 你得让克罗宁 派一队人马过去
We will. You have a grudge against this department?
会的 你对当局满怀怨恨?
You figure the department owes you?
你觉得当局欠你的?
Yeah, about 200 hours of overtime.
是的 差不多200小时的加班
But who's counting?
有谁算过呢?
Is that yours?
这是你的吗?
Nope, mine's right here.
不是 我的在这
We found that in your desk drawer.
我们在你的抽屉里找到的
Yeah, well, it's not mine.
那不是我的
Is that your name and post office box address?
这是你的网名和邮箱地址吗?
I don't have a PO box.
我没有这种邮箱
How would you describe your relationship with your fellow officers?
你描述下你和同事的关系怎样?
You know what my relationship is.
这些你都知道
I work my ass off.
我忙的不可开交
Why don't we go back to August 7th, three years ago?
想想3年前的8月7日
When your son died. When he was killed.
你儿子死的那一天
At a homicide division picnic.
当时重案组正在举♥行♥野餐
You don't think I see that every night when I shut my eyes?
你不知道我每晚一闭上眼睛就想到这个
He was playing on the streets, fellow cop had a few too many, hit him, right?
他当时在街上玩 很多同事警♥察♥也在 他还是被撞了 对吧
He was twice the legal limit with two DUIs under his belt.
驾驶员醉酒驾驶 酒精含量超标2倍
And you sued the city for $2,000,000.
于是你就状告这个城市索赔200万美元
How'd that case go?
案情怎么样了?
And then your wife left you for another cop.
然后你老婆离开你跟了另一个警员
You poured yourself into your work.
你全身心投入到工作中
A lot of guys didn't like your methods.
很多人不喜欢你做事的方法
Must be carryin' a lot of built-up anger.
必然滋生了愤恨
More by the minute.
现在是
There are 121 phone calls to the dead bomber
你的手♥机♥和这个已死的炸♥弹♥人
over the course of a year from your cellphone.
在一年内曾有121通电♥话♥记录
I told you, that's not my cellphone.
我说了 那不是我手♥机♥
The bill was paid with a check from your account at Dominion Trust.
话费由你在多米尼金融公♥司♥的账户支出
I don't have an account there. Opened 13 months ago.
我在那也没有账户 13个月之前开户
Is that your signature?
这是你的签名吗?
Detective Baker.
贝克探员
Hello, Julia, this is Jennifer Mahr.
你好 朱莉亚 我是詹妮弗·马尔
In response to your email, I am sending you the only Pavel
以下是回复你的邮件
we have in our database.
发给你我们数据库中唯一姓帕维尔的
But his name is Igor not Vladislav.
但名字叫伊戈尔 而不是弗拉迪斯拉夫
He set me up.
他设计陷害了我
Just in case.
只是以防万一
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做?
Do you believe I did this, Al?
你认为我会做这些 阿尔?
Don't you think I'd cover my tracks a little bit better than this?
你不觉得这些踪迹太明显了吗?
If this was my deal, you wouldn't find a thing.
如果是我的主意 你不会发现任何蛛丝马迹
How long you been planning this?
你计划多久了?
I shoulda shot you in the head.
我真该在你脑门上来一枪
You know what I think?
你知道我的观点吗?
I think, after Mikey died, you lost it.
我觉得迈奇死之后 你迷失了方向
You roll on this Russian, decide to blackmail the city to get what's yours.
你指挥这个俄♥国♥人 想要敲诈这座城市来达到你的目的
Maybe he's got a bone to pick with the department.
也许他对当局也感到不爽
电影精选列表