What is the name of the man who took Anatoly?
带走安纳托尼的那个男的叫什么?
What are you doin' in here?
你在这干嘛?
Police, Special Lieutenant Julia Baker.
我是警♥察♥ 特别警督 朱莉亚·贝克
What are you doing in here? I'm the owner.
你在这干嘛?房♥子是我的
You got a warrant, Special Lieutenant Julia Baker?
你有搜查令么 特别警督朱莉亚·贝克?
I'm on an active case. Have you got a warrant?
我在办案 你有搜查令么?
I can get a warrant, I can get lots of warrants.
我能拿到搜查令 一堆搜查令
I can get the fire marshal, I can get the health inspector.
我能叫来消防局长 卫生督查
I can get INS if that'll make you happy.
如果你乐意的话 还有政♥府♥的人
You don't got a warrant, you gotta go.
没有搜查令就给我走
I'm sorry, he's not hearing me, do you need?
不好意思 你没听我说 你需要这?
I can translate, she can translate for me.
我能翻译 她能帮我翻译
You don't intimidate me, lady.
不用吓唬我 女士
I don't care who you are, I don't care if you're a cop
我不在乎你是谁 也不在乎你是不是警♥察♥
or my ex-wife or the health department.
还是我前妻 或者卫生署的人
You don't come in here without my permission and harass my tenants.
你未经我允许闯进来骚扰我的租客
You guys are doin' this all the time and it's bullshit!
你们这帮人一直都这样 去你♥妈♥的♥!
I'm tired of it, you gotta go.
我受够了 滚
I can leave, I can leave.
我会走 我会走
I can also bang down a couple of these doors around here just for the hell of it.
我也能踹开几扇门 看看能发现点什么
See what I find. You know what I bet, I bet there's lots
你知道我指什么
of terrified illegals hiding in here
这肯定藏着一堆非法的勾当
who have no other choice but to live in this shithole
他们走投无路只能住在这鬼地方
with a slumlord, because he takes advantage of them
还有个一味压榨他们的恶霸房♥东
'cause he knows they probably can't rent very many other places.
因为他知道他们租不起别的地方
And you may be paying off people at Building and Safety.
你可能还贿赂了建筑安♥全♥部♥的人
I guarantee you, I can get this place shut down in 24 hours.
我敢说 24小时我就能让你这关门大吉
before you've had a chance to spend one fun-filled night in a cell block
你会在牢房♥里和一个国王郡来的马库斯
with a man named Marcus in King County.
度过相当好玩的一晚
How does that sound?
听起来如何?
What?
什么?
That's the name of the man that was supposed to take his son to Russia.
带他儿子回俄♥罗♥斯♥的那个人是
Vladislav Pavel.
弗拉迪斯拉夫·帕维尔
He's the photo on your phone.
就是你手♥机♥上的那个人
He lives in this building.
他在这住
You have anything metal on your person?
你身上有金属物品么?
Just this. Gun!
就这个 枪!
Makarov?
马卡洛夫?
I don't... Where?
我不... 在哪?
I don't. Where? Where?
我不知道 在哪?哪?
Upstairs. Room.
楼上 房♥间号♥
Room! End of the hall.
房♥间号♥! 走廊尽头的那间
Who are you?
你是谁?
The guy who decides if you live or die today.
我是今天决定你生死的那个人
Sit down, down!
坐下 坐!
I am Russian Consul General.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥总领事
I have diplomatic immunity.
有外交豁免权
Funny, you don't look immune.
有趣诶 你看起来可不像有免疫
A good friend of ours, Nikolai Koskei,
我们的一个朋友 尼古拉·科斯凯
he swears on his life that you dabble
他拿命作保证跟我说你插手了
in stolen Russian military weapons, plastics
俄♥罗♥斯♥军方被盗的武器 塑料品
chemicals, explosives. - No!
药品 炸♥药♥ -我没有!
Among other things.
不止这些
Now normally this type of information would go to the proper channels.
平时这种事都会通知警方
An investigation would take place, payoffs would be made,
你会接受调查 付出代价
and you'd go about your business minus a couple of bucks.
你也就是少赚点钱的事
But today's a little bit different.
但今天不一样
You see, some Russian junkie strapped a whole lot of your explosives
你看 有个俄♥罗♥斯♥瘾君子把你搞的一堆炸♥药♥
to an innocent little boy and it's gonna go off in less than four hours,
绑在了个无辜的小男孩身上 不出四个小时就会爆♥炸♥
which is four more than you're gonna live if you don't give me the name of someone
你要是不告诉我 谁能毫不受阻做出这么套装置
who would build a device like that no questions asked.
你就会比小男孩少活四个小时
You're a dead man. Do you know this?
你完了 你知道么?
I'm a hard guy to take down.
要拿下我还费点劲
Officially, I have no idea what you're talking about.
我正式告诉你 我不知道你在说啥
How about unofficially?
那非正式呢?
Go see Slava the bomb-maker that lives in Fremont.
弗里蒙特的斯拉瓦 他做炸♥弹♥
Listen, listen, your boss man here, he's got a broken nose and a pen in his leg.
听着 听着 你们老大在我这 他鼻子断了 腿上插着支笔
He's gonna be fine, it's gonna heal.
他会没事的 他会痊愈
I just wanna get out of here, okay?
我只想离开这 好不?
I just want...
我只想...
No one gets paid enough to be a hero here, okay?
你们都没拿够以身殉职的钱对吧?
Especially not me!
我也是!
Your boss here is gonna bleed out in 10 minutes.
你们老大十分钟之内就会失血过多
Focus on saving your boss.
专心救他
What? Yeah, yeah, as far as you know.
什么? 好的 好 就你知道的这些
Okay, where? Where?
好的 哪? 在哪?
Hey, hey, someone recognized the kid, Anatoly. He's seven.
嘿 嘿 有人认出了那个孩子 安纳托尼 7岁
They ID'd our bomber, Vladislav Pavel.
也确认了那个炸♥弹♥人 弗拉迪斯拉夫·帕维尔
He lived in the room right above him.
他就住在楼上
You call it in? No, I guess I forgot to.
你叫人了么?还没 就算我忘了吧
I guess it still takes four hours to get an expedited warrant.
拿加急搜查令也要四个小时
Get anywhere on my Tacoma extortion case?
塔科马敲诈团伙的案子有进展了么?
Yeah, both your Russian nationals are being held at King County.
有了 你那两个俄♥罗♥斯♥人都关在国王郡
ADA was negotiating a plea deal. ICE got involved.
ADA在拟认罪协定 海关执行署也参与了
One of the suspects is wanted for murder back in Russia so they deported him.
其中一个嫌犯在俄♥罗♥斯♥因谋杀被通缉 所以被驱逐出境
Got any names?
有名字么?
Still waiting for the feds to send the file.
还在等联邦调查局的人发档案过来
Well, that's his room.
这就是他的房♥间
If you want any of his shit, just let me know.
你们要是想拿他东西 说一声就行
Okay. I'll get ya a good price.
好的 我会多出点钱的
Looks like he was applying for political asylum.
看来他在申请政♥治♥避难
Guess it didn't go through.
应该没通过
It looks like someone had quite the man crush on you, officer.
看来有人对你相当感兴趣啊 警官
What?
什么?
Is this our kid?
这是那个孩子么?
No.
不是
Someone else's.
别人的
We need to see your basement.
我们要看下地下室
Whatever. The boy could be there.
随你们便吧 孩子可能在那
Anyone ever come down here? No, just rats.
有人下来这过么? 没有 只有老鼠
I don't see Anatoly.
没有安纳托尼
We have to look.
我们要找下
He's not here.
他不在这
Where are we going? Got the address of a bomb maker.
我们要去哪? 我拿到了做炸♥弹♥的人的地址
From a very cooperative Russian diplomat.
一个俄外交官非常配合
Wait, what?
等下 什么?
You gotta be kiddin' me.
你在逗我
Hey, someone 'jacked my truck.
嘿 我车被偷了
That's a $40,000 truck! Damn it!
那车要四万刀 他妈的!
Hey, just get in, I'll call it in.
嘿 上车 我会叫人来的
Come on, no one saw anything?
喂 没人看见么?
Just ride with me, we'll call it in.
上车吧 我会叫人来的
This city's a sewer.
这城市就像个下水道
There is nothing in our arrest records about a Vladislav Pavel.
我们这没有弗拉迪斯拉夫·帕维尔的逮捕记录
Oh, come on, P-A-V-E...
哦 得了 帕-维...
I know how to spell it. It's not in there.
我知道怎么写 没有
Why don't you check the sexual offenders database?
查下性侵犯数据库
First thing I did, dead end.
我最开始就查了 什么都没有
Send it to Jennifer Mahr in my contacts.
发给我联♥系♥人里的詹妮弗·马尔
Mahr, M-A-H-E-R?
马er 马-耳?
H-R, there isn't even another one in there.
尔 那里面都没有马耳
M-A-H-R. Got it.
马-尔 找到了
Good, she can access all of our databases and we get us a facial recognition match.
好的 她可以进我们的数据库替我们做个脸部识别
We also need to follow up on the warrant request for the server logs.
我们还要留意服务器日志里我们申请的搜查令
On it.
在看
Check and find out whatever happened to Pavel's application for amnesty.
查查看帕维尔的避难申请怎么样了
There's gotta be something in there.
肯定能挖出点东西来
Got it.
知道了
This the place?
就是这?
11391, that's it.
11391 就是这
电影精选列表