Still workin' hard to put your brothers in blue behind bars?
仍旧试图努力让你的兄弟们在酒吧后面穿着蓝色?
Only if that's where they belong.
那个才是属于他的地方
I was appointed by the OPA to bring this department into compliance.
我受命于OPA把这个部门进行合规化
OPA? Office of Professional Accountability.
OPA? 警记处
Ooh, sounds serious.
听起来挺严肃的
It is, it is, very serious.
是的相当严重
It's a civilian review board.
这是民♥意♥委员会
They're the ones who police the police.
就是管警♥察♥的警♥察♥
And they do not like me.
然后他们不喜欢我
They just don't really like it when cops
他们只是不喜欢当警♥察♥
shoot civilians or other cops.
毫无理由的
Without just cause.
对其他民众和警♥察♥射击
Without probable cause
没有合适的理由
to believe the suspect poses a significant threat of death
去相信嫌疑犯会做出对警♥察♥或者其他民众
or bodily injury to the officer or others, yeah.
做出严重的生命威胁和身体伤害
You know, you're cute.
我觉得你长的很可爱
Oh, okay, thanks.
哈 谢谢
You're cute, too.
你也很可爱啊
In a sort of felony, DUI, mugshot kind of way.
像那种在佛罗里达法律下面重罪犯拍摄的那种大头照
Were you being sexist?
你被性别歧视过吗?
Inappropriate.
现在不是说这话的时候
We're done here.
结束了我走了
Sit down.
坐下
I'm fine standing. Sit down, Ray.
我喜欢站着 坐下 雷
Sit down.
坐下
I'm a bottom-line kind of guy.
我是那种有底线的人
I don't give a damn about much except how many cases you clear.
我对于其他事情除了你清了多少案件感兴趣
Me, personally, I don't care why you did what you did.
我个人从不关心你做了什么或者你为什么这么做
But, unfortunately for you, OPA does.
但是不幸运的是OPA关心这个
Meaning?
所以说?
Meaning you are hereby suspended with pay from active duty.
意味着从现在起 你线上服役被终止并且停止发放相应的薪水
Pretty sure I wasn't talkin' to you.
我确定我不是和你说话
Well, that's okay, I was definitely sure I was talking to you.
没关系我确定我是再和你说话
You have 30 days to appeal your suspension.
你有30天来申诉你的停职
You should talk to your union rep.
你应该和你的公会代表谈谈
But we will be moving forward with a misconduct investigation
但是我们会进一步对于的不当行为展开调查
that will, in all likelihood, result in your termination.
最终非常有可能你会被解雇
I'm gonna need your badge and your gun, detective.
我需要你的手♥枪♥和警徽探员
Immediately.
现在立刻
Stan.
斯坦
It's out of my hands, Ray.
这不是我能够管的 雷
Just enjoy the "with pay" part.
就好好享受一下带薪休假吧
I just took 200 guns off the street
我才缴获了200支枪
and shut down the biggest arms dealer in this state.
活捉了本州最大的黑市枪♥械♥大佬
Know why I do it? To feed your overblown ego.
你知道我为什么这么做吗? 去满足你那膨胀的自尊心
What a world we live in, huh, Stan?
我们现在活在什么世界里面?斯坦?
Top brass cares more about coverin' their ass
头头现在只在乎自己的职位
and not gettin' sued than actually catchin' the bad guys.
而不是设法去抓住那些坏家伙
And you're just worried about gettin' your pension.
而你只是在乎你的抚恤金
Am I right?
我说的对吗?
Walk away, Ray.
你走吧雷
Before you say somethin' that you're really gonna regret.
在说一些你以后会后悔的事情之前
I'm done.
我完事了
That went really well.
进行的还挺顺利的
another one for the collection.
又来一封
Heard you got suspended. Shot your partner.
听说你被停职了 向你的同伴射击
Hey, you gotta do what it takes, right?
你要做你该做的事不是吗?
You kill him? Flesh wound.
你杀了他? 一些皮外伤而已
Shot him right where his heart would be if he had one.
早知道就射了那良心狗吠的家伙如果他有心的话
This is last month's.
这个是上周的
Same results, no prints, same paper, printer.
同样的结果没有指纹同样的纸和打印机
No saliva, no DNA.
没有唾液和DNA
Same demand.
同样的要求
$2,000,112 and 35 cents.
二百一十二万零三十五美金
Yep, and now it makes it our one year anniversary.
好吧把这东西当做以后一周♥年♥庆♥典用了
Aren't you even a little curious?
难倒你一点也不好奇吗?
I mean, who this guy is?
我是说他是谁?
At the end of the day, it'll be more nothing in my giant pile of nothings.
对我来说这只是在一大堆无关紧要的事情再加上一个而已
Hey, yeah, I just got home.
我刚回家
No, lemme just take a quick shower
不 等一下让我先洗个澡
and get changed and I'll see you there.
换一套衣服然后我们老地方见
Yeah, I'm fine, it was a good day.
还行吧 今天还不错
Nope, everything's fine.
没有 一切都好
I will just see you there.
我们待会儿见
Okay, bye.
再见
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Can't keep coming here.
情不自禁就来这里了
I know it's hard but, uh...
我知道这很难
I know.
我懂
I know.
我懂
I miss him, too.
我也想念他
What's goin' on?
怎么了?
Maybe you can tell us.
也许你可以告诉我
This was in the package you brought to the lab yesterday.
这东西是在你上一周带到实验室包裹里发现的
Got an ID? Not yet, but we're workin' on it.
身份识别? 还没有 我们正在核实当中
It's an IP address from a public DNS server in Moscow.
IP地址是来自于一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的DNS服务器
The address redirected us to a secure website.
这地址会自动转到一个加密网站
What?
什么?
We tried logging in, but it's password protected.
我们试图登陆 但是密♥码♥被保护了
Five characters.
5个字符
Tried your badge, birthday.
尝试了你的工号♥和生日
Anything personal you can think of?
还有什么我们可以试的吗?
Try my address. 22093.
22093 我家地址
Negative.
无效
Anything else?
还有其他的吗?
Try "Mikey."
试一下Mikey
M-I-K-E-Y?
M-I-K-E-Y?
Yeah.
恩
We're in.
登陆了
Oh. This live?
哇 这是实时播放的?
It's live. Can you track it?
是的 你能够跟踪地址吗?
Not easy, signal's being redirected.
不容易 信♥号♥♥是被伪装的
Could be anywhere in the world.
可以是世界上任何一个地方
Detective Thompson, are you there?
汤姆森探员 你在吗?
I can assume my package caught your attention, yes?
我认为我的包裹已经吸引你的注意了对吧?
Much simpler to answer my letters.
或许回答我信上面的内容会更容易一些
But I do what I have to.
但是我会做我不得不做的事情
When you owe person, you must make good
当你欠我的时候 你该做一些好事情
or there is much big trouble.
否则会有大♥麻♥烦的
Can he see me? Therefore, you must bleed.
他能够看到我们? 因此你必须流血
No, it's his feed.
不行 这是他的摄像头
and I don't punish anybody.
大家都相安无事
Just call me with my money.
有了钱以后就来找我
Get the bomb unit online, send 'em a still.
把这个炸♥弹♥静态图像发送给拆弹部门
I want an ID on that kid immediately.
我要这小孩的名字立刻马上
I'm on with missing persons.
我正在失踪人员数据里找
Turner, can you get a screen grab of the child sent to CPS?
特纳你能够给我一个孩子截图然后送到CPS?
Today at 12 noon, Detective Thompson.
今天12点 汤姆森探员
Meet me at the event at the Colosseum.
在今天角斗场比赛地点见我
You go to window, ticket in your name.
去售票窗口然后打印出你的名字
You deliver money in backpack.
带上钱
I give you his location and address.
我给你小孩的地址
No die packs, no marked bills.
没有伪装钞票没有追踪账单
No police.
没有警♥察♥
I see them, he dies.
让我见到他们 孩子就死
We can get a warrant for the server records but it'll take some time.
我们可以对这个服务器的记录地址进行搜查证但是可能会花点时间
How long?
多久?
We don't know. Days, weeks.
我不知道可能几天或者几周
Bomb unit's saying that the wiring,
拆弹部门说这个线圈
the detonator are all Russian military and very powerful.
和引爆器是来自于俄♥国♥♥军♥方的并且破坏力极强
电影精选列表