You have to finish everything tonight, you understand?
今晚之前你要把所有的事情都搞定 你懂吗?
Yeah, what you doing, huh?
好你在干嘛呢?
Yeah, with a stick of chalk, huh?
用一截粉笔 哈?
Repaint everything, I'll check later.
重新粉刷一遍 我待会儿检查
Stop drinking coffee, go back to work.
别他妈喝咖啡 回去给我工作
Yeah.
恩
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮忙的吗?
We're lookin' for Nikolai.
我们再找尼古拉
Who are you?
你们是谁?
We're the guys lookin' for Nikolai.
我们是要找尼古拉的人
What do you need him for?
你们找他做什么?
Some business.
有一些公务要处理
Business?
公务?
I am Nikolai.
我是尼古拉
How may I help you?
有什么可以效劳的?
We were told you could help us with some hard to find items.
我听说你可以专门帮人找一些很难找的东西
Need a tugboat? I build tugboats.
需要拖船吗?我是造拖船的
I build the best tugboats in the world.
我造世界上最好的拖船
You have a drawing?
你有草图吗?
I can't build without a drawing.
没有草图我什么也造不了
Listen, didn't Sasha Rousse tell you we were coming?
听着,难道萨沙卢瑟没有告诉你我们会来吗?
Who is Sasha Rousse?
谁是萨沙卢瑟?
Why you so nervous, officer?
你为什么那么紧张 长官
First time undercover, eh?
第一次做卧底?
You sayin' this guy's a cop?
你说这个家伙是个条子?
Yeah.
是
I think this guy is a cop.
我觉得这家伙是个条子
And cops come in pairs, I have heard.
我听说条子从来成双入对
Oh yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是啊
I got $200,000 here, you wanna do business or not?
我有20万美金 想不想和我们做生意由你
Call Sasha Rousse, ask him.
给萨沙卢瑟打电♥话♥ 问他
If he's not cop, I'm not Russian.
如果他不是条子 我就不是俄♥国♥人
All right, ladies are gone. Wanna do business or not?
行吧 小姐们都走了 你到底愿不愿意和我们合作?
What the hell am I doin' here, wanna get down, brother?
我他妈是在这里做什么 能不能认真一点伙计?
Yeah.
好
Right, then let's start doin' business here.
行 那我们开始做生意这里
200,000. No problem.
20万美金 没问题
Just shut up!
闭嘴!
Shut up. Listen, I know this guy a week.
闭嘴 听着 我认识这家伙一个礼拜
He told me he'd finance the buy so I could turn this stuff around.
他说它能够提供这次买♥♥卖♥♥的钱 这样我可以把我的局面扭转回来
Sasha Rousse introduced us.
是萨沙卢瑟我们过来的
I barely know the guy.
我几乎不认识那家伙
I barely know any...
我几乎不知道任何
Hey, hey, hey, take it easy.
别激动别激动
I just want what I came for.
我就想要我来之前想要的
Look, I build boats, okay?
听着我就是个建船的 好嘛?
I know what you do. I know who you are.
我知道你是干嘛的 我知道你是谁
I can smell the gun oil in here.
我都能够闻到枪火的烟硝味在这里
What, you think this guy's a cop?
你是说这家伙是个警♥察♥?
That what this is? Yeah, yeah.
就他就那个他? 是啊是
Think he's a cop? Yeah.
他是个警♥察♥? 是
There, he's a dead cop.
行吧 这样他就是个死条子了
Now can I see what I came for?
现在我能够看我想要的吗?
Why not shoot the cop in the head?
为什么不对他的头射?
Like a real soldier.
像一个真正的士兵一样
'Cause I'm not a soldier.
因为我不是一个士兵
Too messy, all right? Stop the heart, stop the bleeding.
太乱了 懂吗?放血的是他们 止血的也是他们
At least that's what I find.
至少是我所看到的
Course, you wanna do it yourself.
因为你想要自己干
Go right ahead.
往前走吧
Come with me.
跟我来
You want my guns?
想要我的枪吗?
I have guns.
我有很多枪
All right, excellent. Choose.
很棒 选吧
Sig556? Break action stock, yeah.
556突击步♥枪♥ 橛把式
Now we're talkin'.
这就是我想要的
I like this. What else you got?
我喜欢这个 你还有什么?
Car-15.
卡♥宾♥枪♥
Has perfect stock.
完美枪托
Yeah, you're right. How many rounds?
哈 你是对的 多少发子弹
1,050 rounds per minute. This works.
每分钟一千五十发 我想这会有帮助的
This'll sell good on the streets.
这东西在街上卖♥♥的很不错
.223 ammunition? Yeah.
223发弹♥药♥? 是滴
Excellent, K-grip, too, I like this.
很不错K式握法 我喜欢这个
This'll work. Got anything a little bit lighter?
者也会有帮助的 有那一些拿起来轻一点的东西吗?
Yeah, G-36.
有 G36
Nice light, gentleman rifle.
很轻 绅士来♥福♥枪♥
Oh yeah, oh yeah.
好棒 好棒
You like this baby.
你喜欢这小家伙
I like it a lot.
喜欢爆♥炸♥了
Excellent, how much for everything? I want it all.
很棒 多少钱这些? 我全包了
You have buyers lined up, huh?
你有一帮买♥♥家整装待发哈?
You puttin' 'em up for adoption or are you sellin' 'em?
你是收养这些玩意儿还是拿这些 玩意儿来卖♥♥的?
How much for everything? Yeah, I like that.
这些东西多少钱? 我喜欢这样
If you ever want real job, you come see me, man.
如果你哪天想要一个真正的工作 过来找我 兄弟
I already got a job.
我已经有工作了
Mine pays better.
我会付给你更多钱
I believe that. But every once and a while,
我相信 但是有时候
I get to stick my foot up some KGB wannabe,
我得伸出脚踢一些想克格勃粉丝
cheese ball, Russian gangster's ass.
自作聪明的混球以及那些苏联黑帮的屁♥股♥
Nothin's better.
没有比这个更棒的了
Nothin's better than seeing the jaw drop on some communicable disease like you
没有比看到某人因为从一个花费3美金的妓♥女♥那里感染传染病而吃惊
when he realizes he's been had like a three dollar hooker.
更令人愉快的事情了
It's okay, it's okay.
一切好说
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
一切好说
It's okay, it's okay.
一切好说
Okay, all right.
好的
You know how goddamn close this came to missing my vest!
你知道你♥他♥妈♥有多接近偏离防弹衣吗?
You were reachin' for your gun.
你当时在掏枪
He knew you were a cop, relax!
他知道你是一个警♥察♥ 放轻松
If you missed my vest you coulda killed me!
你要是射偏了 你会杀了我的!
You were gonna blow the whole thing.
你会把整件事情搞砸
You should be in the back of that van, man.
你应该呆在后备箱里面别出来
You got a screw loose up there.
你脑袋里面缺根筋
It was a .22, man, relax.
这是把点22手♥枪♥ 放轻松孩子
Looks like I'll be workin' alone again.
看起来我以后又只能一个人干了
You always were workin' alone.
你哪时候不是一个人干的
How 'bout a smile, lieutenant?
笑 一个中士?
Whatever, bitch.
去你♥娘♥的♥
Discharging a firearm in the direction of a police officer.
朝着警♥察♥官员开火
That's wrong.
这个描述是错误的
Wrong?
错误?
Didn't shoot in his direction.
并没有朝着他射击
I shot him in the chest like we're taught at the academy.
我对着他的胸射击就好像我们在课堂里面学的那样
Ray, I've done my best to ignore you.
雷 我已经最大程度的无视你了
And up until now, I've done a pretty damn good job of it.
到目前为止 我在这上面做的还不错
You went through six partners in two years.
你已经在2年里面和6个合伙人合作过了
Thank you.
谢谢
I shrugged it off.
我视而不见
I get phone calls complainin' about you and you know what I do?
你知道我接到一通抱怨你的电♥话♥时怎么做?
I don't call 'em back.
我不回电
Because I don't have an answer to the question.
因为我对于这个问题没有答案
What question?
什么问题?
Why the hell are you still here?
为什么你还在这里?
That question.
那个问题
Come in.
请进
You know Special Lieutenant Baker.
你知道特别中士贝克
Who doesn't know the dream crusher?
谁不知道这个梦想破碎者
Oh, that's lovely, I've never heard that one before.
好可爱 我以前从来没有听过这个
Nice to see you, lieutenant. You as well, detective.
很高兴见到你 中士 你也是 警探
电影精选列表