可克拉肯是我的孩子 它只听命于我
But the Kraken is my child. It feeds only me.
我统领奥林匹斯山 别忘记你效忠于谁
I command Olympus. Remember who you serve.
我效忠于我自己
I serve myseIf.
被你欺骗以后我只效忠于我自己
I have since you cheated me.
你将我遣送至冥界 受世人憎恨
You sent me to the underworld to be hated...
而你尽享世人之爱
while you basked in their love.
我们需要人类的爱戴
We need the love of humans.
不 是你需要而已
No, you need it.
唯有世人恐惧 我才得以生存
I survive on their fear.
你的时代结束了 宙斯弟弟
Your reign is over, brother Zeus.
你将看着我亲爱的复仇者吞噬他们的希望
You'll watch while my blessed avenger devours their hopes.
你终将了解我的苦楚
And then finally you'll know my pain.
阿尔戈斯还有一名半神
There is still a demigod in Argos...
哥哥
brother.
珀尔修斯
Perseus.
我的包 快啊
The bag! Come on!
渔夫
Hey, fisherman!
加油
Come on!
不要
No!
我是神
I'm a god.
我将永生不死
I will live forever.
但此处不是你的归宿
But not here.
有船来接我们了
The boats are coming for us.
来接你 不是我
For you. Not for me.
你不会留下 对吗
You won't stay, will you?
珀尔修斯 阿尔戈斯需要一名统治者
Perseus, Argos needs a ruler.
我无法做国王
I cannot be a king.
以人的身份 我能更好地效忠于您
I serve you better as a man.
您将成为世人敬仰的王后
You'll make a fine queen for them.
奥林匹斯山欠你一份恩情
Olympus owes you a debt of gratitude.
我也欠你一份情
As do I.
哈迪斯还活着
Hades lives.
我只是把他送回冥界而已
He's just sent back to the underworld.
肯定在等候东山再起之日
Biding his time, no doubt.
等待人类变虚弱
Waiting for men to grow weak,
人们愈弱 他就愈强
and in their weakness, he grows stronger.
哈迪斯的沉浮掌握在人类手中
It's mankind who holds the key to Hades' rise.
历来如此
It always was.
那我们会再次见到他
So we'll see him again.
是的
Yes.
不过世人已知 你可以降服他
But now the world knows a man can stop him.
当然 剑和珀加索斯也曾助你一臂之力
Of course, you had some help. A sword, the Pegasus.
我要世人再次敬仰我们
I wanted men to worship us again,
可我不希望以我儿子作代价
but I didn't want it to cost me a son.
这是你人性的一面
That's almost human of you.
想必你的意愿并为改变
I don't suppose you'll reconsider my offer
依然不愿位列我们之中
to take your place as one of us.
这里就有我想要的一切
I've got everything I need right here.
也许你不愿做神 珀尔修斯
You may not want to be a god, Perseus...
但你的伟绩会令世人敬仰
but after feats like yours, men will worship you.
善待他们
Be good to them.
要做的比我们好
Be better than we were.
如果你执意要过凡人生活
And if you insist on continuing this mundane human existence...
我不会让你只身一人
I won't have you do it alone.
毕竟你是宙斯的儿子
You're the son of Zeus, after all.
诸神之战