宙斯肯定以为我还为他效劳
Zeus must think I serve him...
但是我已经逐渐壮大
but I am growing stronger.
在我蓄积全部能量之前
Until I possess my full power...
你将是我的武器
you will be my weapon.
过来
Come.
利用这些
Use this.
为我杀掉珀尔修斯
Kill Perseus for me.
而我将为你杀死宙斯
And I'll destroy Zeus for you.
我效忠于你
I serve you.
那男孩将被杀死
The boy will die.
还有多远
How far is it?
还要走四天才能见到女巫
Four days to the witches.
四天 我已经要累死了
Four days? I'm tired already.
拿着 穿上这个
Here, use this.
要我们等着你吗
Would you like us to wait?
你还真是个好渔夫
You really are a fisherman.
你应该见见我父亲
You should've seen my father.
你
You.
带上你的武器
Bring your weapon.
你以前用过剑吗
Have you handled a sword before?
-以前没这个必要 -明白了
- There's been no need. - I see.
左脚向前
Left foot forward.
你的动作要流畅
Your motions should be fluid.
武器是你身体的一部分
The weapon is a part of you.
就像黄蜂身上的刺一样
Like the sting on a wasp.
集中注意力
Stay focused.
洞悉你周遭的环境
Know what's around you.
始终保持平衡
Keep your balance at all times.
倒下
You fall...
就意味着死亡
you die.
起来
Get up.
别
Don't...
你身上有神的血统
There is a god in you.
好好利用
Be sure to bring it.
训练结束
End of lesson.
珀尔修斯
Perseus.
诸神给你的恩赐
A gift from the Gods.
-在奥林匹斯山铸造的 -为什么给我
- Forged on Olympus. - Why?
接受就是了
Just accept it.
以人的身份我也能完成这个使命
I can do this as a man.
神剑还是给你吧
So it's yours.
战士们 把我们的救世主找回来
Gentlemen, retrieve our savior.
珀加索斯
The Pegasus.
从来没有人类骑过天马
No man has ever ridden one.
这是一个信♥号♥♥
It's a message.
神在注视这这一切
They're watching us.
珀尔修斯
Perseus!
珀尔修斯
Perseus!
珀尔修斯
Perseus!
为什么总是...
Why does it always have to be...?
听
Listen.
救命啊
Help me!
救命
Help me!
你散发着你父亲的臭气
You reek of your father.
-那是谁 -不知道 追上去问他
- Who was that? - l don't know. Let's ask him.
随它去吧
Let it go.
不 我们左右包抄
No. We split up.
沿着血迹走
Just follow the blood.
来啊
Come on!
看 他的血
Look! His blood.
你现在满意了吧
Are you happy now?
上啊
Attack!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
那是什么东西
What is that?
过来
Come on!
伊克萨斯
Ixas!
战矛给我
Spear!
德拉科
Draco!
跑快点
Faster!
跟上 我们走
Let's go, let's go!
你先走 跳
Go, jump!
跑啊
Run!
-请求支援 -后面还有
- Back up! Back up! Back up! - There's more!
所有人 背靠背
Everyone. Back to back!
站稳了
Stand your ground.
还有三个 我的神 个头儿更大了
Three more! ln the name of the gods, they're bigger.
它们到底是什么
What are they?
精灵
Djinn.
我以前在军团里和他们交过手
I fought them in the Legion.
这是他们的沙漠
This is their desert.
-是敌人吗 -我想是的
- Enemies? - l thought so.
他们不再是人类 而是沙漠巫师和杀手
They aren't human. Not anymore. Desert conjurers, cutthroats.
-我们应该谢谢他们 -你说什么
- Well, somebody should thank them. - What?
-怎么了 -哈迪斯下的毒
- What is it? - Venom. From Hades.
-祈祷吧 向宙斯祈求力量 -不 不
- Pray. Pray to Zeus for strength. - No. No.
快向你那可恶的父亲祈祷
Pray to your damn father.
请听我祈祷 保护并治愈你的儿子吧
Hear my prayer. Protect and heal your son.
-不 -请聆听我的祈祷吧 宙斯
- No. - Please, Zeus, hear me.
要点面包吗
Would you like some bread?
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-给我也来点吧 -来点面包吧
- Please. - Have some bread.
我也要 我也要
Over here. Over here.
-这是你的 -也给我点
- For you. - Please.
别过去
No.
我们必须相信哈迪斯
We must turn our hearts to hades!
这是唯一的出路
It is the only way!
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters!
来我这里 过来
Come to me! Come!
我有方法让你们逃出苦海
I have the way out of our misery.
哈迪斯要的是公主
Hades has asked for the princess.
牺牲一人就可以挽救整个城市
Sacrifice one for the life of the city.
为什么皇室对于我们的苦难保持沉默
Why do they remain silent while we suffer?
为什么要保护那个可以一死救全城的女人
Why do they guard the woman whose death will save us?
难道她就比我们高贵吗
Is she better than any one of you?
长久以来 我们都信仰宙斯
We have long worshiped Zeus in Argos.
但这次却是哈迪斯给了我们生的希望
But it is Hades who now offers us salvation.
我们必须向那指出我们的罪恶
We must pray to the one who showed us our sin...
并引领我们救赎自我的神祈祷
and who offers us redemption...
用鲜血祈祷
through blood.
这是给冥河摆渡人的贿赂
A bribe for the ferryman.
他们在战场上受伤的时候
When they get injured in battle...
就会装上含有黑魔法的炭木做的假肢
they replace their limbs with charwood and black magic.
他们无畏病痛
They feel no pain.
可以活上数百年
Live hundreds of years.
那么那个几岁了
So how old is that one?
我不在乎 我并不相信他们
I don't care. I don't trust them.
你在发烧
You're burning.
把这个喝了
Drink this.
我再去找点水来
I'll get more water.
来啊
Come on!
小心
Look out!
什么
What?
他在说什么
What's he saying?
精灵等了很多年 他们一直希望
The Djinn have waited many years for the...
有人可以把他们从诸神手中解救出来
one who will free them from the gods.
-他说他不是人类的朋友 -我看也是
- He says he is no friend of the humans. - You don't say.
但只有团结起来才能帮助珀尔修斯
But the only way we can help Perseus is together.
德拉科
Draco.
看
Look.
团结
Together.