-他还不能长途跋涉 -时不我待 爱娥
- He's not ready to travel. - Time is slipping away, Io.
他虽说是半神 但还毕竟是肉体凡胎啊
He may be a demigod, but he's still mortal.
好点了吗
Feeling better?
-好一点了 -很好
- Yeah, a bit. - Good.
你的傲气让我的士兵死去
Your pride is killing my men.
你有神的恩赐 就该利用它们
You were given gifts. Use them.
那些恩赐都是陷阱
Those gifts are a trap!
-我不管 叫你用就用 -不
- l don't care what they are. Use them. - No.
我不会用任何神给我的东西 包括那剑
I will not use that sword or anything that they give me!
所以我们还得接着死去 是吗
So we'll just continue to die.
我不能与他们为伍
I can't become like them.
我会以人的身份来完成这使命
If l do this, l do it as a man.
但你不仅仅是人
But you are not just a man.
我选择做人
I choose to be.
人类完成不了这个使命 珀尔修斯
A man cannot do this, Perseus.
谁说的
According to who?
神吗
The Gods?
换做是我的话...
If l had your gifts....
需要的话 剑就在我包里
When you need your sword, it's in my bag.
他们以怪物为坐骑
They're riding them.
他们刚才还想杀了我们 我不会上去的
They just tried to kill us. I'm not getting on it.
帅呆了
Magnificent.
还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
算了 反正我们要赶路
Well, we need to make up for lost time.
这下速度快了
We're making good time.
还不够快 日蚀即将来临
Not good enough. The eclipse is drawing near.
我们离诺恩山还有多远
How close are we to the Norn mountains?
还有两天就要到女巫那里了
It'll be two days before we reach the witches.
坐在这玩意身上让我感觉恶心
This thing is making me feel sick.
相信我 这可比在它肚子里好受多了
Trust me, it's better to be on one than in one.
怎么了 你从来不笑的吗
What, don't you ever smile?
等到我可以蔑视神明的那一刻
When I spit in the eyes of the gods...
我就会笑了
then I'll smile.
-这是什么地方 -地狱花♥园♥
- What is this place? - The Garden of Stygia.
就是克拉肯打败泰坦们的地方
This is where the Kraken defeated the Titans.
我们如若失败 阿尔戈斯也会变成这样
It's what Argos will look like when we fail.
我们每向前一步都是在冒犯神明
Every step we take is an insult to the gods.
-很好 -珀尔修斯
- Good. - Perseus.
只问你需要知道的 别多问
Only ask what you need to know. Nothing more.
当然了
Of course.
不速之客
Visitors.
-谁 -不速之客呢
- Who is it? - Visitors.
眼睛给我
Got the eye.
-眼睛给我 -是谁
- Give it to me. - Who is it?
谁 他们是谁
Who is it? Who is it?
眼睛 眼睛给我
The eye. Give it to me.
别 珀尔修斯
Perseus, no.
我们不是来打架的
We didn't come here to fight.
-我们只问一个问题 -年轻的珀尔修斯
- We just have one question. - Young perseus.
-宙斯的儿子 -鲜美可口
- Son of Zeus - So fresh.
-珀尔修斯 -靠近点
- Perseus - Closer.
轻轻咬上一口
A little nibble.
-神的肉啊 -神的肉啊
- Flesh of a God. - Flesh of a God.
-老巫婆 -别乱来
- Witch. - Don't. Easy.
他的肉老了 女士们
Stale meat, ladies.
谁来回答我的问题
So which one's gonna answer my question?
-你想知道克拉肯的事 -克拉肯?
- You want to know about the Kraken. - Kraken?
-杀了它 -杀了它
- Do it. - Kill it.
-没错 -无谓的旅程
- That's right. - A wasted journey.
克拉肯不怕任何武器
The Kraken fears no weapon.
它肯定有弱点的
It must have a weakness.
或许吧
Maybe.
天下没有免费的午餐
But knowledge demands payment.
-你当献祭品吧 -你牺牲吧
- Sacrifice. - Sacrifice.
-伊赛贝斯 -当心
- Eusebios! - Watch out!
-当心 -伊克萨斯 射箭
- Look out! - Ixas, shoot!
-救命啊 -眼睛
- Help! - The eye!
-放开他 -你不敢的
- Let him go! Do it! - You wouldn't dare.
没有眼睛 你也得不到答案
We cannot see the answers without the eye!
放开他
Let him go!
回答我的问题
Now answer the question.
怎样才能杀死克拉肯
How do we kill the Kraken?
-有一个办法 -办法
- There is a solution. - Solution.
但那是不可能成功的
But it is an impossible one.
-是吗 -去找戈耳工女怪 美杜莎
- Yeah? - The Gorgon, Medusa.
美杜莎
Medusa.
任何血肉之躯只要被她看上一眼就会死去
Anything of flesh is killed by her gaze.
-死去 -她被囚禁在冥河的对岸
- Killed by her. - Her prison lies across the river Styx...
-在冥府的边界 -泰坦间的争斗啊
- at the edge of the underworld. - A titan against a titan.
她对我们对付克拉肯没用
She's no use against the Kraken.
我们无法控制她
We can't control her.
那就取下她项上人头
Then we take her head.
-真聪明 -把眼睛还给我们
- Clever boy. - Now the eye. Give us the eye.
-眼睛 -眼睛啊
- The eye. - The eye.
在哪
Where is it?
等等 还有 你不想知道点别的吗
But wait. There's more. Don't you want to know more?
不要 珀尔修斯
Perseus, no.
-告诉他 -告诉他吧
- Tell him. - Tell him.
什么
What?
你的旅程的结局并不美好
Your journey does not end well.
命运早已注定
Fate has spoken.
你会死去 宙斯的儿子
You will die, son of Zeus!
她说谎 走吧
It's a lie. Come.
早已写进历史
Written as history.
珀尔修斯
Perseus.
你会死去
You will die.
精灵为什么要离开我们
Why are the Djinn leaving us?
他们认为我们都会死 都怪那预言
They believe we will all die. It's the prophecy.
你是谁
Who are you?
你可以叫我 父亲
Well, you can call me ''Father''...
-如果你愿意的话 -我父亲已经去世了
- if you wish. - My father's dead.
他是被神所杀
He was killed by a god.
人类挑起争端导致的附带伤亡而已
An unfortunate casuaity in a war men brought on themselves.
人类没有杀死我的家人 是你哥哥杀的
Men didn't murder my family. Your brother did.
你也听到预言的内容了
You heard the witches' prophesy.
你不会打败克拉肯 更别说哈迪斯了
You will not defeat the Kraken, much less Hades.
如果你继续向前 你会死的
If you continue this journey, you will die,
而阿尔戈斯也依然会陷落
and Argos will still fall.
如果你这么相信预言 还来干什么
If you're so sure, why are you here?
给你庇护
To offer you sanctuary.
你身上留着我的血液 你也是神
Your blood is mine, Perseus, and that makes you a god.
是时候来奥林匹斯山过神的生活了
It's time you came to Olympus and started living like one.
我宁同他们一起绝于尘土 也不愿永生为神
Rather die in the mud with those men than live forever as a god.
蠢孩子
You foolish boy.
人类的存在乃吾之恩泽
Man's entire existence is a gift of my grace.
人类虽为你所创造
For someone who created man...
可你对我们不甚了解
you don't know much about us.
我们为彼此而生 为彼此而战
We live, we fight and we die...
为彼此而亡 而非为你
for each other, not for you.
转告哈迪斯 我很快就会来找他
Tell Hades I'll see him soon.
-我只邀请你一次 -很好
- I will not make this offer again. - Good.
我也不想拒绝你第二次
Because l'd hate to refuse you twice.
珀尔修斯 等等
Perseus. Wait.
你去的地方需要钱
It's expensive where you're going.
库苏克用巨蝎的壳制♥作♥了这个盾牌
Kucuk fashioned this shield from the Scorpioch.
比世间任何金属都坚固轻薄
Stronger and lighter than any metal.
这是非常罕见的优质盾牌
Very rare and high-quality item.
我们可以在任何地方战斗
We can fight anywhere...
除了冥界...
but not in the underworld.
祝你好运 渔夫
Good luck, fisherman.