Father, we need the mortais.
不 阿波罗
No, Apollo.
他是对的
Hades is right.
他们得为傲慢无礼付出代价
Their insolence has a price.
就像孩子 必须耳提面命
Like children, they need to be reminded of the order of things.
杀一儆百吧 兄弟
Set an example, brother.
让他们同室操戈
Turn them on each other...
再重回到我们的怀抱
and back into our arms.
阿尔戈斯城
-我们是最后回来的船吗 -不 船长
- We are the last boat to come in? - No, captain.
你们是唯一回来的船
You're the only one.
他是我们的人吗
Is he one of ours?
不是 在帕克索海岸阵亡士兵中发现了他
No. We found him off Paxos amongst our dead.
他是唯一的幸存者
He was the only survivor.
让国王决定如何处置他
Let the Palace figure out what to do with him.
站成四队
Squad by four!
走吧
Go on.
如果我们向诸神表达我们的爱
Because if we show the gods our love...
他们也将以爱回报我们 他们会的
they shall show us love in return. They shall.
他们赐予我们地里的玉米 空中的太阳
They gave us the corn in the fields, the sun in the sky.
这些都是神的恩赐
These are all gifts given to us.
恩赐不能被收回 但如果我们不爱神
Gifts can't be taken away. This will be taken away...
这些都会被收回
if we do not pay love to our gods.
如若反抗 我们将活在污秽和痛苦之中
If we do not, we stay in filth and misery,
这是我们自找的
which we have brought upon ourselves.
-诸神啊 我们祈求鞭笞 -别挡路
- Our gods, we beg for the whip - Off the way.
侍奉神明多么美丽纯净
the beauty and clarity of servitude.
人类无法统治自身 冒犯神明必遭天谴
Man cannot rule man. You defy the gods and you will be punished.
这就是我们全部的人?
Is this all there is?
我们伤亡惨重 陛下
We lost many men, your Majesty...
但我们赢了
but we have victory.
为卡斐亚斯国王和卡西欧佩亚王后干杯
To King Kepheus! to Queen Cassiopeia!
不
No.
应该敬你们
To you...
我们的钢铁兵团
our mighty legion.
敢于攻击刺穿宙斯心脏的勇士
Our heroes who have dared to strike a blow at the heart of Zeus!
神殿在燃烧
The temples are burning.
雕像已经倒下
The statues have fallen.
我们不再向他们祈祷
We have starved them of our prayers.
今晚
Tonight...
经过一代人的奋斗
after a generation of struggle...
太阳不再落于海面
the sun does not set over the ocean.
它燃烧的将是奥林匹斯山
It sets on Olympus itseif.
一个新的时代♥开♥始了
A new era has begun.
人类的时代
The era of man!
安德洛米达 别皱眉
That frown doesn't suit you, Andromeda.
喝点东西 你会觉得愉快点
Have something to drink. You'll feel more lively.
安德洛米达
Andromeda.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
珀尔修斯
Perseus.
喝下它
Take this.
请喝下
Please drink.
-手拿开 -够了
- Hands off. - Enough.
我们博爱的女儿
Our daughter, the missionary.
你看到了这发生的一切吗
Have you seen what's happening out there?
你试图去看过吗
Have you even bothered to look?
我们这是在鼓舞士气
We serve as an inspiration.
数以百计的人♥民♥丧生
Hundreds of our men have lost their lives...
我们却在庆祝
yet we celebrate.
你们触怒了诸神
You provoke the gods
还以为这件事可以就这样过去
and you act as if there will be no consequence.
你到底想要什么 我们应该害怕吗
Well, what do you want? Should we be afraid?
难道要在恐惧中颤抖失禁吗
Should we be trembling and soiling ourselves in fear?
诸神需要我们
The gods need us.
他们需要我们的崇拜
They need our worship.
可我们又需要他们什么
What do we need of them?
-看看我的女儿 -别
- Look at my daughter. - Don't.
还有什么能比她的面容更神圣
What could be more divine than her face?
希腊最美丽的女人
More beautiful than all the women of Greece.
比美神阿弗洛狄忒更加美丽
More beautiful than Aphrodite herseif.
诸神理应嫉妒她
The Olympians should envy her.
-现在我们就是神 -王后 别失态
- We are the gods now. - My queen. You're making a spectacle.
真有趣
Interesting.
你们
You!
只是我们脚底的微尘
You are specks of dust beneath our fingernaiis.
你们连呼吸都来自神的恩赐
Your very breath is a gift from Olympus.
你们冒犯的是你无法想见的强大力量
You have insulted powers beyond your comprehension.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是哈迪斯
I am Hades.
跪下
Kneel.
珀尔修斯 不是现在
Not now, Perseus.
你会有机会的
You will have your chance.
你知道什么是美丽吗
What do you know of beauty?
还有什么比死亡更美丽
What is more beautiful than death?
看着我 凡人皇后
Gaze upon me, mortal queen.
-母亲 -公主
- Mother. - Princess.
十天后
In 10 days...
日蚀出现之时
when the sun is eclipsed...
我会放出克拉肯
I will unleash the Kraken.
阿尔戈斯将会被夷为平地
Argos will be swept from the earth...
你们也将湮没其中
and all of you with it.
除非
Unless...
你们将公主献祭出来
you sacrifice the princess...
跟诸神相比你们都太过愚蠢
you so foolishly compare to the gods.
只有她的鲜血才能满足克拉肯
Only her blood will sate the Kraken...
还有宙斯
and Zeus...
你们把他得罪的可是不轻
who you have so offended.
选择你忏悔的方式吧 阿尔戈斯
Choose your penance, Argos.
毁灭还是献祭
Destruction or sacrifice.
这是宙斯的意愿
This is the will of Zeus.
也就是你父亲的意愿
The will of your father.
在阿尔戈斯有个半神
There is a demigod in Argos.
不可能
That is impossible.
他是你的儿子
He's yours.
他叫珀尔修斯
His name is Perseus.
我们可以给他庇护
We could offer him sanctuary.
他向我祈祷过吗
Have I heard his prayers?
这个儿子根本不爱我
This son knows no love for me.
他跟那些背弃我的儿子们
He's no different from any of the others
没什么两样
who have turned their backs on us.
最后一次机会 半神 快说
For the last time, demigod, speak!
我不是半神
I'm not a demigod.
你是谁 为什么要派你过来
Who are you? Why were you sent?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不建议这样做 陛下
I advise against this, sire.
他不可信
He's not to be trusted.
你要我怎么做 德拉科
What would you have me do? Draco.
放开他
Leave him.
有可能吗
Is it possible?
如果你真的是宙斯的儿子
If it's true you are the son of Zeus...
你就可以救我们
you can save us.
你必须救我们
You must save us.
我救不了你们 我只是一个人
I can't save you. I'm just a man.
尊敬的陛下 虽然话很难说出口
My lord, as terrible as it is to utter the words...
但是献祭是唯一的出路
A sacrifice is the only way.
那个词提都不要提
Don't even say the word.
他说的对
He's right.
不应有人为我而死
No one should have to die for me.
放了珀尔修斯
Let Perseus go.
陛下 我们必须马上把公主转移出城
Sire, we need to get the princess out of the city now.
我会帮她找到藏身之所
I'll find a place to hide her.