我们都已听到女巫所言
We all heard what the witches said.
但我们要证明她们错了
But we can prove them wrong.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
刚才在那里救我一命的不是神
It wasn't the gods that saved me up there.
只要你认为我们有一线生机
If you believe that we have a chance.
反正我也不是很喜欢阿尔戈斯
I never liked Argos much anyway.
我认识路
I know the way.
那就一起前往冥界 杀了美杜莎
Then we go to the underworld. We kill Medusa.
-现在怎么办 -静候亡灵摆渡人
- Now what? - We wait for Charon.
亡灵摆渡人只渡亡灵
Charon only ferries the dead.
谁愿舍生取义
Any volunteers?
正面 我们就游过去
Heads we swim.
贿赂摆渡人
A bribe for the ferryman.
那我们到了那边怎么办
So, what happens when we get there?
再杀一头怪兽而已
Just another beast to kill.
怪兽?
A beast?
美杜莎也曾美艳倾城
Medusa was beautiful once.
波塞冬也在其勾引下为之倾倒
So beautiful as to tempt Poseidon.
可当他前来追求时
When he came for her...
美杜莎却跑去雅典娜神庙
she ran to Athena's temple
以为女神会保护她
thinking that the goddess would protect her.
可雅典娜并没有
She didn't.
波塞冬在冰冷的地上占有了她
Poseidon took her on the cold floor.
她向雅典娜祈祷 希望得到慰藉
She prayed to Athena for comfort...
然而女神对她只投以鄙夷
but the goddess felt nothing but disgust.
她施法无人会再倾心于美杜莎
She made sure no one would ever want Medusa again.
只要看一眼美杜莎的化身
One look at the creature she has become
任何生物都会瞬间石化
will turn any living thing to stone.
届时我无法协助你 一个咒语保护着我
I cannot assist you there. A curse prevents me.
美杜莎无法伤害女人
It was Athena's one bit of solace to Medusa
这算是雅典娜对她的开恩吧
so that Medusa would never harm a woman.
只有男人可以进入神庙
Only men are allowed in the temple.
不过不曾有男人活着出来
Though no man has ever made it out.
到时美杜莎会用她的尾巴如此抽打你
Medusa's got a tail and that's how she'll use it.
听着
Listen.
听她肌肉的缠绕声
Hear her muscles coil.
嗅她体表的味道
Smell her skin.
设身处地 体会她的欲望
Feel her hunger in your gut.
你已经被美杜莎杀了两回了
Medusa's killed you twice now.
难道你认为她会把首级双手奉上吗
Do you think she'll hand you her head?
她可没这么高尚
She won't be gracious about it.
看上她一眼 你就会变成石头
One look in her eyes and you'll turn to stone.
很好
Good.
-别太入戏 -我在教你如何保命
- Try not to enjoy this so much. - I'm trying to help you live.
别看我
Don't look at me.
冷静点
Ease your storm.
我们正逼近美杜莎的巢穴
We're nearing Medusa's lair.
我从未想过会涉足此地
I never thought I could reach this place.
谁去世了
Who'd you lose?
我的女儿
My daughter.
她16岁那年离我而去
Taken away on her 16th birthday.
被带来这里
Dragged down here.
我觉得很快就能见到她了
I have a feeling I'll see her soon.
事已至此 让我们共同走完剩下的路
You brought us this far. Let's go the rest of the way.
-珀尔修斯 你有多少硬币 -就那一枚
- How many coins did you get, Perseus? - Just the one.
在此之前 我只认识一位伟人
I only knew one great man in my life.
那就是我父亲
My father.
现在又认识了四位
Now I know four more.
还有一位女人
And a woman.
还有你这个古怪的生物
And whatever the hell you are.
我深知我们都心存恐惧
I know we're all afraid.
可我父亲曾说过
But my father told me:
总有一天 会有人站出来
Someday someone was gonna have to take a stand.
总有一天 会有人结束这一切
Someday someone was gonna have to say, ''Enough.''
这一天已经来临
This could be that day.
跟着感觉走
Trust your senses.
别看那个贱妇的眼睛
And don't look this bitch in the eye.
-还是有点怕啊 -安静点
- Doesn't really inspire confidence. - Quiet.
听着 珀尔修斯
Listen. Perseus
向下看
Keep your eyes down.
来了
Here we go.
索伦
Solon!
继续走
Keep going!
两侧夹击
Flank her.
-德拉科 -冲啊
- Draco. - Go!
伊赛贝斯 跟我来
Eusebios, follow me.
坚持住
Hang on!
伊赛贝斯
Eusebios.
记住珀尔修斯所说
Remember what Perseus said.
向下看
Eyes down.
伊克萨斯 不
Ixas, no.
往下看
Eyes down.
你在哪
Where are you?
你在哪
Where are you?
伊赛贝斯
Eusebios.
快跑
Go!
在这儿等着
Wait here.
我去把她引出来
I'll lure her out.
准备好
Get ready.
动手
Now!
团结
Together.
让他们知道此乃人类所为
Let them know men did this.
现只剩你我 宙斯之子
Just you and me, son of Zeus.
珀尔修斯
Perseus.
别与他们为伍
Don't become one of them.
爱娥 我来了
Io, I'm here.
时日无多
There's no time.
日蚀
The eclipse.
珀尔修斯 赶紧走 别错过时机
Perseus, you must go before it's too late.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我的命运早已注定
My fate is certain.
但阿尔戈斯的命运仍掌握在你手里
But the fate of Argos is still in your hands.
你追寻了我一生
All my life you've been there.
你不会离我而去
You never left me.
我不能没有你
I can't leave you.
你必须独自一人完成这段旅程
This part of the journey you must do alone.
珀尔修斯
Perseus...
你不仅是半人半神
you're not just part man, part god...
你是人神中最优秀的
you're the best of both.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be all right.
兄弟
Brother.
让凡人付出代价的时候到了
It is time for the mortals to pay.
我的孩子静候您的指令
My child waits to do your will.
你们退下
Leave us.
放出克拉肯
Release the Kraken!
克拉肯来了
The Kraken comes now!
满足怪兽 我们的苦难就会结束
Our suffering ends when the beast is sated!
是牺牲我们
Will it take us...
还是牺牲安德洛米达
or will it take Andromeda?
安德洛米达
Andromeda!
他们在呼喊我的名字
It's my name they're calling.
该结束了
This cannot continue.
-退后 -退后
- Stay back! - Stay back!
克拉肯来了 救命啊
Look! The Kraken! Help us!
安德洛米达
Andromeda!
哈迪斯 以你之名 我们献上公主
Hades, we sacrifice our Princess in your name.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 它来了
It comes, brothers and sisters!
阿尔戈斯沦陷了
Argos has fallen.
你感觉到自己变强大了吗
Do you feel stronger, brother?
你以为克拉肯会让他们重新祈祷
You thought the Kraken would bring you their prayers.