你逃不出哈迪斯的掌心
You can't hide from Hades.
神的私生子自然这么说
So says the bastard son of a god.
我的父亲
My father...
是被神杀死的
was killed by a god.
我的母亲 妹妹
My mother, sister...
我爱的每一个人都被神杀死了
everyone I loved was killed by a god.
我是渔夫
I mend nets...
而非用剑之士
not wield a sword.
半神 有人来看你
So, demigod, you have a visitor.
她说她认识你
She says she knows you.
我叫爱娥 珀尔修斯
My name is Io, Perseus.
你怎么会认识我
And how do you know me?
自你出生 我就一直关注着你
I've watched you all your life.
我指引你去了你的家庭
I guided you to your family.
你是神吗
Are you a god?
世界上有神灵也有凡人
There are gods and there are men...
同时也有我们这种介于两者之间的生灵
and there are those of us who are in between.
很多年之前
Many years ago...
我拒绝了一个神的追求
I refused a god's advance.
结果被诅咒长生不老
I was cursed with agelessness.
这算不上诅咒吧
That's not much of a curse.
多少年来 看着我爱的人一一死去
I've lived for years watching my loved ones die.
我想你应该对这种苦境深有同感
I imagine you're sympathetic to that plight.
是真的吗
Is it true?
我是宙斯的儿子
Am I the son of Zeus?
是的
Yes.
你的出生源于
The story of your birth began with
阿克瑞斯国王的叛乱
the rebellion of King Acrisius.
人类逐渐厌倦了诸神对其残忍♥的虐待
Mankind had grown tired of the gods' mistreatment and cruelty.
阿克瑞斯率众围攻奥林匹斯山
Acrisius led a siege on Olympus.
据说其他的神灵们
It is said the other gods...
想直接将阿克瑞斯及其军队一举摧毁
wanted to simply lay waste to Acrisius and his army...
但是宙斯太怜爱人类了
but Zeus loved man too much.
他选择惩罚阿克瑞斯 杀一儆百
Instead, he chose to make an example of Acrisius-
他化作国王的模样
He disguised himseif as the King...
潜入王后的寝宫
and visited the chamber where the King's wife was sleeping-
国王陛下
My King.
宙斯
Zeus?
阿克瑞斯怒不可遏
Acrisius grew mad with rage.
他下令处死他的妻子
He ordered the execution of his wife...
连同宙斯的私生子
and Zeus' newborn son.
我诅咒你 宙斯
I curse you, Zeus.
我拒绝被你玷污的身体
I deny you the body you soiled...
以及她腹中的私生子
and the bastard child with it!
不要
No!
王后和她的孩子被抛进了大海
The queen and her child were cast into the sea.
你的母亲死了 但是你
Your mother was killed, but you...
半人半神的你 存活了下来
part man, part god, you lived.
自此我就一直关注着你
I've watched over you ever since...
一直等待着那一天的到来
waiting for the day when you will help
等待你结束这诸神的暴虐统治
bring an end to the tyranny of the gods.
你生来就是为了杀死克拉肯
You were born to kill the Kraken.
我不知我为何而生
I don't know why l was born...
也不知我究竟是谁
or what I am.
但我知道我要杀的不是克拉肯
But I know it's not the Kraken I wanna kill.
我要怎么找到哈迪斯
How do I get to Hades?
如果打败克拉肯
If the Kraken falis...
哈迪斯虚弱下来 你就能给他致命一击
Hades will be weak enough for you to strike a deathly blow.
到那时 你才能报仇雪恨
Only then will you have the revenge you seek.
那么他们最好放了我
Then they better release me.
如果克拉肯是可以被杀死的
If the Kraken can be killed...
那么地狱三女巫就会知道方法
the stygian witches will know how.
女巫驻地在我们从未到达过的远方
The witches are further away than the legion has ever been.
没有人能到达那里
No man can go there.
人不可以
No man.
注意你的分寸 爱娥
Keep your distance, Io.
宙斯 原谅我们的冒犯 并保护我们吧
Zeus, forgive us for these affronts and protect us.
你居然还相信这会有用
And you still believe they're going to help?
这是自寻死路
This is suicide.
盾牌也带上 行动起来
And the shields. Come on, boys.
这次注定要失败的
It's a lost cause.
我们别无选择 这点你心知肚明
We've no chance, and you know it.
这些人就是你的护卫队了 珀尔修斯
Here's who you drew into this, Perseus. An honor guard.
在检阅台上英姿焕发的年轻人
Young men who look good on a reviewing stand...
还有即将退役的老兵
and old soldiers, heading towards retirement.
你知道克拉肯是什么吗
Do you know what the Kraken is?
克拉肯就是我们的末日 一头巨兽
The Kraken is the end of us. A colossal, elemental beast.
它不会思考没有感知 连诸神都惧怕它
It doesn't think. It doesn't feel. Even the gods fear it.
-而你居然要去杀死它 -那就别跟着
- And you, you're going to kill it? - Don't come.
-我不需要你的帮助 -你当然不需要
- I don't need your help. - Of course not.
你是宙斯的儿子嘛
You're the son of Zeus.
但是军令如山
But we have orders.
先生们 我们的旅程也许会很漫长
Gentlemen, may our journey be long,
并且将磨难重重
filled with agony and torment...
愿我们能活过此劫 老去后再谈当年苦楚
and may we all complain about it bitterly as old men.
-我们该带什么去 -带上所有的东西
- So what should we bring? - Bring everything.
你凭什么认为女巫会告诉你
What makes you think the witches will tell us anything?
她们要么告诉我们 要么被我杀死
Oh, they'll tell us, or I'll kill them too.
-这是什么 -别管它
- What is this? - Just leave it.
别让我们任由诸神处置 求你们了
Don't leave us to the mercy of the gods! please.
别走 请留下来吧
Don't go. Please stay!
留下来吧 求求你 帮帮我们
Stay here. Please? Please? Help us.
你们去了只会让神更加愤怒 求你了
You're just going to make the gods angrier. Please.
就把公主献祭出去吧
Just sacrifice the princess!
闭上你的臭嘴 退后 退后
Watch your mouth! Stay back. Stay back!
这群不知感恩的人
You'd think they might be thankful.
你们不能抛弃我们
You cannot desert us!
也许他们厌倦了总是感恩
Maybe they're tired of being thankful.
好消息
Good news!
我们兄弟俩决定了
My brother and I have decided...
伴你们踏上旅程
to accompany you on your journey.
我们这里陌生人已经够多了
We have enough strangers here.
我们能帮上大忙 相信我
We can be of great help to you, trust me.
-用的上我们的 -我要战士 不要猎户
- You'll need us. - I need soldiers, not hunters.
你们的战士中谁能知道
Which one of your soldiers knows how
如何剥下尼米亚猛狮那坚不可摧的毛皮
to cut the impenetrable skin of the Nemean Lion?
有谁能知道半人马的盔甲的软肋所在
Which one of them knows the soft points on a centaur's armor?
有谁能知道要杀死一条五头蛇
Which one of them knows which jugular
应该砍下哪个头
to slice on a five-headed hydra?
-中间的头 -中间的头 猜对了
- The middle one. - The middle one. Good guess.
我们兄弟二人懂得如何杀戮
My brother and I, we know how to kill.
我们喜欢干这个
We enjoy it.
要是你们能跟得上队伍
If you can keep up...
而且不介意死亡 就跟着吧
and you don't mind dying, come along.
死亡应该惧怕我们
It is death who should be afraid of us.
阿克瑞斯国王
King Acrisius.
没有阿克瑞斯了
There is no Acrisius.
只有卡里波斯
Just Calibos.
我们有个共同的敌人
We have an enemy in common.
-宙斯 -宙斯
- Zeus. - Zeus.
我的兄弟
My brother.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
宙斯和你妻子的孽种活下来了
Zeus' seed in your wife survived.
那个令你蒙羞的孩子
The child of your shame.
珀尔修斯
Perseus.
他还活着
He lives?
杀掉你的妻子已成徒劳
You murdered your wife for nothing.
现在珀尔修斯从阿尔戈斯城赶来杀我
Now Perseus hurries himseif from Argos to destroy me.
他必须死
He must die.
你要我怎么做
What would you have me do?