修女
Nun?
你在哪出世
Where were you born?
在拉柏克外一处养鸡农场
On a chicken farm outside Lurburk
改为出生在美丽详和的家庭
Beautiful and silent home for every luxury and refinement
你父母现在人在哪
Where are your parents now?
可能坐在前院走廊摇椅上
Probably on front porch in their rocking chairs
改为父母都死了
Parents are dead
家财万贯 而你就读圣心学校
Family fortune swept away you're educated in the Sacred Heart
接着你便闪电结婚
Then you fell into a run away marriage,
将悲惨日子抛的远远地
left you miserable alone
不快乐 你当然会被遗忘在 这疯狂世界城市里
Unhappy, of course you got swept up in the mad world of the city
爵士 歌♥舞表演 美酒 你像飞蛾扑火般沉溺下去 飞蛾
Jazz, Cabaret, liquor, you're drawn like a moth to the flame - A moth?
如今这疯狂世界 你就是蝴蝶
Now the mad world acceased, and you are the butterfly
惨死在轮子下
Crushed on the wheel
哪一种 飞蛾还是蝴蝶
Which is it, is it the moth or the butterfly?
你已悔过自新
You have sinned in your sorrow
上帝啊 那太棒了
God that's beautiful
别管上帝了 你会无罪开释的
Cut off God, stay where you're acquitted
孩子 等我和你谈完了 不但会获判无罪
Kid, when I'm through with you not only will you be acquitted
每个陪审团男子都想带你回家让母亲看
Every man in jury wanna take you home to meet his mother
我生于一处美丽的南方 什么
I was born in a beautiful southern combat - What?
哦 该死 哦 我老是念不顺
Oh holy shit. Oh I'll never get this straight
安静 宣誓
Pipe down and swearing
听着 从现在起 你不可以骂脏话
Look, from now on You say nothing about of damn
现在再讲一次
Now try again
我出生于
I was born on a...
快点 快点
Come on, come on
那我在证人席上最重要是该怎么做
So what's the most thing I'm gonna do in the witness stand
我想我会痛哭流涕
I thought I'd get all teary eyed
跟你要手帕
And ask for your handkerchief
接着我想我会像这样瞄着陪审团
Then I thought I'll take a peek at the Jury like this
露出一点大腿
Flashing a bit thigh, hah?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
听起来不错
Sounds great
嘿 想不想听其它的
Hey, don't you wanna hear the rest?
好啦 我会起身 等我问到你时 你再回答问题
Come on, I'll get up, you can talk from my lists
好 好 好
Well, well, well
抱歉来迟了 弗林先生
Sorry to be late, Mr. Flynn
希望没让你等得太无聊
Hope you're not too bored
我喜欢
I like it
我喜欢
I like it
嘿 宝莉安娜
Hey, Pauliana,
听说你明天要开记者会
I heard your press conference is tomorrow
是啊 干♥你♥什么事
Yeah, what's up to you?
你不是要我的建议吗
Well you wanted my advice right?
我的建议是
Well here it is
别忘了副司法官的头号♥当事人 就是比利·弗林
Don't forget Bailiff's No. 1 client is Billy Flynn
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是
Meaning
别让他成为媒体焦点
Don't let him hug the spotlight
你才是他们争相目睹的人
You're the one they paid to see
你记住 我们一次只能回答一个问题
Now remember, we can only sell them one idea a time
是的 我仍可见他用那可怕眼神追着我
Yeah, I can still see him coming after me with that awful look in his eyes
然后呢
And?
我俩同时抢到枪
And we both reach for the gun
没错 你俩同时抢到枪
That's right, you both reach for the gun
准备好没
Ready?
好了
Yeah
各位 各位 珊珊小姐
Gentlemen, gentlemen, Ms. Sunshine
我当事人正要做无罪抗辩
My client's just entered a plead of not guilty
我们期盼早日开庭审理 现在谁还有问题
We look forward to the trial at the earliest possible date. Now is there any questions?
珊珊小姐
Ms. Sunshine
你怎么知道我想问
As you know, my paper is dry
你可有忠告给那些少女们
Do you any advice for young girls
让她们避免步入同样爵士酗酒的生活呢
seeking to avoid a life of Jazz and drink
绝对有
Absolutely
哈特太太觉得是酒精加爵士后的悲剧组合
yes. Mrs. Hart feels that it's the tragic combination of liquor and Jazz
才导致她现在这种下场 下一个问题
which led her to the downfall. Next question
先生女士们
Ladies and gentlemen
我只想说我真的受宠若惊 你们抢着来看我
I would just like to state how flattered I am that you came to see you
哈特太太非常
Mrs. Hart is very...
你们明白我就像飞蛾撞上轮子
You see I was a moth crushed on the wheel
你知道的 像蝴蝶淹死在...在
You know, a butterfly drawn to the, to the...
我打赌你们一定想知道
I bet you wanna know
我为何开枪打死那混♥蛋♥
why I shot the bastard
闭嘴 笨蛋
Shut up, dummy
比利·弗林先生在"记者会上发飙"
Mr. Billy Flynn in the "Press Conference Rag"
注意一下他的嘴巴没有动
notice how his mouth never moves
几乎没动
almost
你从哪来的
Where'd you come from?
密西西比州
Mississippi
你的父母呢
And your parents?
非常有钱
Very wealthy.
他们现在人呢
Where are they now?
六尺黄泉之下
Six feet under.
不过应给她一个改过自新的机会
But she was granted one more start
就读圣心修道学院
The convent of the sacred heart!
你何时来此地
When'd you get here?
1920年
1920
你多大年纪
How old were you?
不记得了
Don't remember
后来发生什么事
Then what happened?
我遇见艾默斯 他偷走了我的心
I met Amos And he stole my heart away
有一天说服我和他一块私奔
Convinced me to elope one day
哦 真可怜 我真不敢相信你的遭遇
Oh, poor dear, I can't believe what you've been through
一个修道学院女孩 一段私奔的婚姻
A convent girl! A run-away marriage!
现在告诉我们 萝茜
Now tell us Roxie
佛瑞德·凯斯利是谁
Who's Fred Casely?
我的前任男友
My ex-boyfriend
你为何开枪打死他
Why'd you shoot him
我想离开他
I was leavin'
他很生气
Was he angry?
像疯了似的
Like a madman!
我还是说:"佛瑞德 你走吧 "
Still I said, "Fred, move along."
她明白自己做错了
She knew that she was doin' wrong
请描述一下
Then describe it
他来找我
He came toward me.
身上带了手♥枪♥
With a pistol?
从我抽屉取出的
From my bureau
你有反抗他吗
Did you fight him?
像老虎一般
Like a tiger
他力大无穷 而她娇弱无比
He had strength and she had none
我俩都碰到了那把枪
And yet we both reached for the gun
哦 是的 哦 是的
Oh yes, oh yes,
哦 是的 我们都
Oh yes we both
哦 是的 我俩都碰到了那把枪
Oh yes, we both reached for the gun
那把枪 那把枪 那把枪
the gun, the gun, the gun
哦 是的 我俩都碰到了那把枪
Oh yes, we both reached for the gun
碰到了那把枪
For the gun.
哦 是的 哦 是的
Oh yes, oh yes,
哦 是的 他们都
Oh, yes they both
哦 是的 他们都碰到了那把枪
Oh yes, they both reached for the gun
那把枪 那把枪 那把枪
the gun, the gun, the gun
哦 是的 他们都碰到了那把枪
Oh yes, we both reached for the gun
碰到了那把枪
For the gun.
能明白 能明白
Understandable, understandable
是的 非常明白了
Yes, it's perfectly understandable
能理解 能理解
Comprehensible, comprehensible
不该受此谴责
Not a bit reprehensible
自卫有理
It's so defensible!
电影精选列表