一句话都不说 - 对
And say nothing. -That's right,
这是交易 对吧
That was the deal, right?
对
right.
好的
right
你问我答 我所说过话
You ask me back, l do all the talking and stuff.
好的 比利 不管你说什么吧
Absolutely, Billy. Whatever you say.
弗林先生 快开庭了 - 谢谢
Mr. Flynn, his honor is here. -Thank you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
比利
Billy
我害怕
l'm scared.
别这样
Na, don't be.
这种事我见的多了
l've been around a long time.
相信我 没什么好担心的
Believe me, you've got nothing to worry about.
全是马戏表演 三环马戏团
lt's all a circus. A three-ring circus.
什么审判啊 什么世界啊
These trials, the whole world
都是一场戏而已
it's all the show business.
但是孩子
But kid
你是在和一位明星同台演出
You're working with a star
用古老的迷魂术
Give 'em the old razzle dazzle
使他们花眼
Razzle dazzle 'em
让演出炫目
Give 'em act with lots of flash in it
他们就会热烈反应
And the reaction will be passionate
骗骗他们
Give 'em the old hocus pocus
哄哄他们
Bead and feather 'em
他们耳中都是吹捧又怎能公正
How can they see with sequins in their eyes?
如果已没有办法
What if your hinges all are rusting?
如果你已经无药可救那还有什么方法
What if, in fact, you're just disgusting?
迷惑他们
Razzle dazzle 'em
让他们失去理性
And they'll never catch wise
用古老的迷魂术
Give 'em the old razzle dazzle
使他们花眼
Razzle dazzle 'em
给他们看浮华的演出
Give 'em a show that's so splendiferous
所有的人都会高声喊叫
Row after row will grow vociferous
骗骗他们
Give 'em the old flim flam flummox
哄哄他们
Fool and fracture 'em
怎么可能在咆哮中听到真实
How can they hear the truth above the roar?
咆哮 咆哮 咆哮
Roar roar roar
骗骗他们哄哄他们
Throw 'em a fake and a finagle
他们永远不会知道你不过是个骗子
They'll never know you're just a bagel
让他们看场演出
Razzle dazzle 'em
他们只会把你越捧越高
And they'll beg you for more
我反对 - 反对有效
Object! -Sustained.
法官大人 我还没有提问呢
Your honour, l haven't even asked a question yet.
给他们些钱
Give 'em the old double whammy
让他们眼花缭乱
Daze and dizzy 'em
从古到今 都是这样
Back since the days of old Methuselah
每个人都喜欢孔方兄
Everyone loves the big bambooz-a-ler
给他们看看杂耍
Give 'em the old three ring circus
让他们眩晕
Stun and stagger 'em
当你有麻烦的时候记得去跳舞
When you're in trouble, go into your dance
虽然你比钢筋还僵硬
Though you are stiffer than a girder
他们也会让你走
They'll let you get away
杀了人也没关系
with a murder
让他们看场演出
Razzle dazzle 'em
你就会成为浪漫之神
And you've got a romance
你好 艾莫斯
Hello, Amos.
艾莫斯
Amos?
对 弗林先生 艾莫斯
That's right, Mr. Flynn. Amos
艾莫斯
Amos.
你什么时候提出离婚的
when did you file sue for divorce?
一个月以前
A month ago.
是有什么原因吗
Was there any reason
选在这个特定的时间
for filing at this particular time?
是这样
l'd say,
报纸上说萝茜将会生下一个孩子
the newspapers said Roxie was expecting a little stranger.
那样的话更不应该离婚了 不是吗
That's hardly a cause for divorce, Isn't it?
可那是一个陌生的孩子
A little too much of a stranger.
这么说你怀疑你和那个孩子的血缘关系
You mean you doubted the fraternity of the child.
那当然
Well sure.
告诉我 艾莫斯 你和你妻子睡一张床吗
Tell me something, Amos. You share a bed with your wife?
是的 先生 每天晚上
Yes, sir, every night.
你打算让陪审团相信
You expect the jury to believe that
你每天和这个女人睡在一起
you slept next to this woman every night
而又不行使你作为丈夫的权利
without exercising the rights of a husband?
我要是想要的话就可以
l could if l want to.
哦 但是你没有
Oh, but you didn't.
不 我有
No, l did.
有什么
Did what?
想要
Want to.
但是你没有
But you didn't.
没有什么
Didn't what?
你想要的
What you wanted.
等一下 我有些糊涂了
Wait a minute, l'm getting confused here.
嘿 你来告诉我 哈特
Hey, you tell me, Hart.
你来告诉我
you tell me
你有没有问过萝茜
Since you ever question Roxie herself,
你有没有问过她
did you even bother to ask her
到底你是不是她孩子的父亲
if you were the father of the child?
没有 先生
No, sir.
没有 没有什么
No. no What?
如果你确信自己错了
lf you became convinced that you were wrong,
你会发疯地承认它
you'd be mad enough to admit it.
从未如此强烈
what's never.
你甚至还应该撤销离婚的请求
You would take her back
如果萝茜发誓你就是孩子的父亲
if Roxie swore that you're the father of the child,
而且她已经发过誓了
which she does.
她发过誓了
She does?
她发过誓了
She does!
我没有问题了
No more question!
你可以下来了
You can step down now.
干的好 安迪
Well done, Andy.
萝茜 真对不起
Roxie, l'm so sorry.
用古老的迷魂术
Give 'em the old razzle dazzle
迷魂术
Razzle dazzle 'em
让他们看到一流的女巫
Show 'em the first rate sorcerer you are
如何让他们沉醉
Long as you keep 'em way off balance
他们如何才能停止对你的称赞
How can they spot you got no talents?
使他们花眼
Razzle dazzle 'em
使他们花眼
Razzle dazzle 'em
使他们花眼
Razzle dazzle 'em
这个时刻我们已经等待了很久了
This is the moment we've been waiting for.
萝茜·哈特终于开始为自己辩护
Roxie Hart finally takes the stand
在她的审判中
Roxie Hart finally takes the stand in her own defense.
他们会让你成为大明星
And they'll make you a star!
肃静 肃静
Hold it!
弗林先生 请继续
Proceed, Mr. Flynn.
萝茜 我这里有一份声明
Roxie, l have here a statement which
你承认有婚外情
you admitted having illicit relations
与死者佛雷德·凯斯利
with deceased Fred Casely.
这份声明是否属实
ls this statement true or false?
我想是真的
l'm afraid that's true.
你是个诚实的女孩 萝茜
You're an honestly girl, Roxie.
你第一次见到佛雷德·凯斯利是什么时候
When did you first meet Fred Casely?
在他卖♥♥给我和艾莫斯家具的时候
When he sold Amos and me our furniture.
那你和他的私人关系呢
Your personal relationship with him,
你能告诉陪审团是从什么时候开始的吗
you tell the jury when that began.
从有一天晚上我让他送我回家开始的
When l permitted him to escort me home one night,
我想我不会和他一起的
l don't think l would've gone with him
如果哈特那天早晨没和我吵架
If Mr. Hart and me hadn't quarreled that very morning.
电影精选列表