萝茜·哈特
Roxie Hart ...
快点 快点
Come on! Move it!
她先是开枪打死了她丈夫 然后杀死了律师
She shoots her husband and she crossed the lawyer!
嘿 你们不想给我拍照吗
Hey, don't you wanna take my picture?
嘿 我是著名的萝茜·哈特
Hey, l'm the famous Roxie Hart.
嘿 到底怎么了
Hey, what happened?
发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
这里是芝加哥 孩子
lt's Chicago, kid.
你永远无法打败那些新鲜血液
You can't beat fresh blood on the walls.
可是我的宣传怎么办 比利
What about my publicity, Billy?
我要我的名字出现在报纸上
My name in the papers.
我会去办的
l was counting on that.
你该感激才对 孩子
Your attitude is not the one l get.
我刚刚才救了你的命
l just save your life.
你还拿了5000美元呢
You got $5,000.
可我得到了什么 什么也没有
What do l get? l get nothing.
五千 我给维尔马办案的时候 拿的是一万
Five? Actually it's ten once l collect from Velma.
我什么都没得到
l get nothing?
别忘了你那本日记
Don't forget your diary.
希望你不要介意
If you don't mind.
我在里面加上了一些错误的句子
l had a few erroneous phrases in there.
对不起 我没有告诉你
Sorry, l couldn't tell you.
没有机会告诉你
Take a chance.
我从不败诉
Never lost a case.
你自♥由♥了 萝茜·哈特
You're a free woman, Roxie Hart.
上帝保佑伊利诺伊
And God save lllinois.
萝茜
Roxie.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我希望你回家去
l want you to come home.
你说过你还想
You said you still wanted to...
还有那孩子
and the baby...
孩子 什么孩子
Baby, what baby?
哦 天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你以为我是什么人
What do you take me for?
根本没有什么孩子
There ain't no baby.
根本没有什么孩子
There ain't no baby?
他们连给我照相都不想
They didn't even want my picture.
我真是奇怪这个
l just can't understand that.
他们为什么连给我照相都不想呢
Why didn't they even want my picture?
很好
It's good,
很盛大对吧
Isn't it, grand?
很伟大对吧
Isn't it,Great?
很繁荣对吧
Isn't it, Swell?
很有趣对吧
Isn't it, Fun ?
不是吗
Isn't it,
现如今
Nowadays
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
萝茜·哈特小姐说 晚安
Miss Roxie Hart says Good Night.
到处都会有人的
There's man, everywhere
只要有爵士
Jazz, everywhere
只要有酒宴
Booze, everywhere
只要有生命
Life, everywhere
只要有欢乐
Joy, everywhere
现如今
Nowadays
你可以继续你现在的生活
You can like the life you're living
也可以过你想要的生活
You can live the life you like
你可以嫁给哈里
You can even marry Harry
然后和依科约会
But mess around with Ike
那也很不错
And that's good,
很盛大对吧
Isn't it, Grand?
很伟大对吧
Isn't it,Great,?
很繁荣对吧
Isn't it,Swell,?
很有趣对吧
Isn't it, Fun?
不是吗
Isn't it,
但是没有什么
But nothing stays
也可以过你想要的生活
You can like the life you're living
你可以继续你现在的生活
You can live the life you like
她是不是刚杀了个人
Didn't she kill a guy a while back?
对 谁管那么多啊
Yeah, who can keep it straight anymore?
然后和依科约会
But mess around with Ike
那也很不错
And that's good,
很伟大对吧
Isn't it, Grand ?
很盛大对吧
Isn't it, Great ?
很有趣对吧
Isn't it, Swell ?
很好
That's great.
我们保持联♥系♥吧
We'll be in touch.
是这样 我还没演完呢
You know l'm not quite finished yet.
我还有一个
l have a...
等一下再来一个
Wait, don't go.
我能麻烦你再看看
l could... just a second I'm not...
该死
Goddamn it!
谢谢你
Thank you!
你的乐谱 亲爱的
Here's your music, honey.
谢谢
Thanks.
你唱的真的很不错
You know you're really pretty good.
对 可那也无济于事啊
Yeah.that and a dime.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我听说你还在四处找工作
I heard you been making the rounds.
是啊 如果那是你
Well, If it was up to you,
我就要荡秋千了
I'd be swinging by now.
拜托 我知道比利会帮你脱罪的
Come on, I always knew Billy would get you off.
你应该学会怎么去忘记一些事情
You should learn how to put things behind you.
哦 谢谢 我记住你的忠告的
Thank you. l'll put that at the top of my list
不过得在我找到工作并
right after finding a job
和约翰找到住的地方再说了
right after finding a job and an apartment with a john.
你就不能闭嘴听我说吗
Shut up and listen to me!
你真是了不起啊
You really are something.
像女王蜂一样大摇大摆的进来
Coming in here like some goddamn queen bee.
嘴里满是对我这样的傻瓜的建议
All full of advice for a poor slob like me.
让我告诉你吧 薇玛·凯莉小姐
Let me tell you something, Miss Velma Kelly.
我已经有了全新的生活
I got a new life now.
其中最重要的一点
One of the best things about it
就是我不再和你有什么关系了
is it don't include you.
好吧 我以为我们可以互相帮助
Fain I thought we could help each other.
得了 你想错了
You thought wrong, didn't you?
是这样 听我说
Now look, listen to me.
我和城里那家伙谈过了
Look l talked to this guy downtown.
他说一个跳爵士舞的女孩已经不新鲜了
He said one jazz killer is nothing these days...
但是两个女孩就
but two...
我们每周都能赚好几百美元
We could make a couple of hundred a week.
考虑一下 萝茜
Think about it, Roxie.
我们的面容重新出现在报纸上
Our faces back in the papers.
我们的名字印在大棚上
Our names on the marquee.
“薇玛·凯莉和萝茜·哈特”
Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart.
为什么不按照字母顺序排呢
Shouldn't it be alphabetical?
也行啊
That could work.
好几百
Couple hundred?
上千也不是不可能啊
Maybe we could ask for a thou.
我们值那么多
We're worth it.
得了
Forget it.
没用的
It'll never work.
为什么
Why not?
因为我恨你
'Cause I hate you.
在这世上和什么过不去
There's only one business in the world
也别和钱过不去
where that's no problem at all.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
芝加哥剧场 很高兴能为您介绍
the Chicago Theater is proud to announce a first.
自从爵士乐出现以来的第一次
The first time anywhere there's been an act of this nature.
演出的不只是一位女士 而是两位
Not only one little lady. But two.
你们曾经在报纸上读到过她们的事情
You've read about them in the papers.
电影精选列表