我来告诉你
I tell ya
透明的 透明先生
Cellophane Mister Cellophane
就是我的名字
Should have been my name
透明先生
Mister Cellophane
因为你的目光会穿过我
'Cause you can look right through me
从我身边经过
Walk right by me
可是永远见不到我
And never know I'm there
噢 我没看见你 请坐
Oh, l didn't see you. Sit down.
是这样 安迪 我害怕我会打击到你
Look, Andy, l'm afraid l'm gotta hit you hard.
我只能希望你能宽宏大量了
l can only hope you would think about it.
艾莫斯 我叫艾莫斯 - 谁说不是了呢
Amos, my name is Amos. -Who says it wasn't?
哦 那孩子 我正在想孩子的名字
lt was the kid's name l was thinking about.
你知道她会什么时候生吗? 九月
You know when she's due? September.
嗯 你最好戒掉你的雪茄
You'd pass out those cigars anyway.
我不希望你被人们 - 人们怎么了
l don't want you to give a damn on the people. -People what?
取笑 - 取笑?他们为什么要这么做
Laugh. -Laugh? Why would they laugh?
因为他们会数数 你会数数吗
They can count. Can you count?
九月
September.
我从地区检察官那里复♥制♥了
lt's the copy of Roxie's
萝茜的第一次口供
first statement from D.A. office.
她说在事情发生以前
Says she hasn't copulated with you
四个月都没有和你做过爱了
for four months prior to the incidents.
嗯 她应该知道的
She would know.
我想想我们大概有多久没有做♥爱♥了
Yeah, l guess we've done no copulating since
等等
Wait a minute.
不对啊 我不可能是那孩子的父亲了
That doesn't figure out right. l couldn't be the father.
得了 别想这个了 我的客户需要你的支持
Well, forget about that now My client needs your support.
你的意思是她需要一张长♥期♥饭票
You mean she needs a meal ticket?
我一直都忍♥气吞声 可是这次她也太过分了
That's all l've ever been. But this time she's gone too far.
你打算怎么办 和她离婚
What're you gonna do? Divorce her?
你说的对极了 我要和她离婚!
You're damn right! l'll divorce her!
她也许根本都不会注意
She probably won't even notice.
好 好 把他接过来
Yeah. Yeah. Put him through.
人不是空气
A human being's made of more than air
只要他在那你就应该能看见他
With all that bulk, you're bound to see him there
除非那个人
Unless that human bein' next to you
太普通
Is unimpressive,
太平凡
undistinguished
你
You
知道
know
是谁
who
你还没走
You're still here?
对 我还没走呢
Yeah, l'm still here.
我想
I think
就是我的名字
Should have been my name
透明纸先生
Mister Cellophane
因为你的目光会穿过我
'Cause you can look right through me
从我身边走过
Walk right by me
可是永远见不到我
And never know I'm there
我来告诉你
I tell ya
透明的
Cellophane
透明先生
Mister Cellophane
就是我的名字
Should have been my name
透明先生
Mister Cellophane
因为你的目光会穿过我
'Cause you can look right through me
从我身边走过
Walk right by me
可是永远见不到我
And never know I'm there
永远不知道
Never even know
我曾存在过
I'm there
希望我没有耽误你太多的时间
Hope l didn't take up too much of your time.
我等了你10分钟 下不为例
l've been waiting for you 10 minutes. Don't do that again.
这件衣服使我看起来
This dress makes me look
像一个沃尔沃思灯罩
like a wulworth lampshade.
我不♥穿♥这个
l'm not wearing this.
我叫你穿你就穿
You wear it because l tell you to wear it.
我才不♥穿♥呢
l'm not wearing this dress.
当安迪出庭作证的时候
And when Andy's on the stand,
我希望你拿件毛衣出来打
l want you be knitting.
打毛衣 噢 看在上帝的份上
Knitting? For Christ's sake.
打一件婴儿衣服
A baby garment.
我不会打毛衣
l don't know how to knit!
那就学
Then learn.
那样没办法得到陪审团的同情
That's no way to win the jury's sympathy.
哦 你不想听我的意见了
You don't need advice anymore?
你看这儿 代言人先生
Look at here, Mr. Mouthpiece.
在我看来我才是哪个
lt seems to me that l am the one
想出好点子的人
who's coming up with the good ideas.
我讨厌每个人都告诉我该怎么做
l'm sick of everybody telling me what to do.
你把我当傻瓜一样对待
And you treat me like dirt.
你知道吗 你对待我
You know that? You treat me
就像我是个愚蠢的普通罪犯一样
like I'm some dumb, common criminal.
但是你就是愚蠢的普通罪犯啊
But you're some dumb, common criminal.
好吧 那也比一个贪婪的爱尔兰律师要好
Well, it's better than being a greasy mick lawyer.
别忘了是谁救了你
We're happy who's saving your ass.
是谁贪得无厌什么都拿
Who's out for all. He can steal!
也许你想在没有我的情况下上诉
Maybe you'd like to appeal on court without me.
也许我能
Maybe l could.
你看过早上的报纸了吗
Have you read the morning papers?
他们爱我
They love me.
得了吧
Wise up
当你被绞死的时候他们会更爱你
They'd love you a lot more when you're hanged.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为它卖♥♥了更多的报纸
'Cause it's sold more papers.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
我不干了
l quit.
全城的律师
Any lawyer in this town
都想为我的案子去死
would die to have my case.
你不过只是个虚假的明星
You're a phony celebrity.
你只会昙花一现
You're a flash in the pan
再过几个星期
ln a couple of weeks,
没人会在乎你的
no one would give a shit about you.
这就是芝加哥
That's Chicago.
不 不 我是无辜的
No! Not guilty!
怎么了
What happened?
是汉娅 她上次上诉失败了
lt's Hunyak. She lost the last appeal.
那意味着什么
So what does that mean?
那意味着
What that means that
下个星期 她将被
Next week, she's gonna...
这里是玛丽·桑西埃
This is Mary Sunshine,
为您在库克郡监狱进行报道
coming to you from the Cook County Jail,
历史将在今天被创造
where history will be made today.
凯特琳·赫林斯基将成为伊利诺伊
Katelin Helinsky would become the first woman
首位被处死的女性
in the state of lllinois to be executed.
女士们先生们
And so ladies and gentlemen...
现在 女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
为了您的快乐和欢笑
for your pleasure and your entertainment,
我们自豪介绍凯特琳·赫林斯基 和
we proudly present Katelin Helinsky and
她著名的匈牙利节目 大变活人
her famous Hungarian Disappearing Act.
太棒了
Bravo!
这衣服也还好吧
You know, it's really not that bad.
我们说好的 你都记住了吗
You're clear with everything we agreed on?
记住了 我整夜都在排练
Yup. l've been up all night rehearsing.
当宣布开庭以后你该怎么办
What do you do when Harrison comes after you?
我静静的坐着
l sit still
目不斜视
and look straight ahead.
一眼都不看陪审团
Never look the jury.
然后呢
And
然后我看上去很谦虚
And l look modest.
然后呢
And?
然后
And
电影精选列表