你不介意吧,你,呃,
comin' in, I mean, and gettin' somethin' to drink?
进来,进屋来喝杯水?
Do you have bourbon?
你有波旁威士忌吗?
Why, yes, ma'am, we sure do.
是的,女士,我们当然有。
Then I'd be delighted.
那我很高兴。
Girls, we got a caller.
姑娘们,我们有客人了。
Things gonna make you even more beautiful.
能让你更漂亮的东西。
Come look.
来看一下。
Miss Effie, we got Avon.
艾菲小姐,我们有雅芳人员来访。
Huh?
呃?
Girls.
姑娘们。
Avon.
雅芳。
Straighten up.
整理一下。
- Here you go, Miss Grace. - Thank you.
-给你,格蕾丝小姐。 -谢谢你。
You got a room full of ready customers,
你们都有一间房♥间来接客,
don't she, girls?
对吧?姑娘们。
Everyone, this is my friend, Miss Grace Gordon.
诸位,这位是我的朋友,格蕾丝.戈登小姐。
And she's here with some nice things.
她带来了一些好东西。
- Well, um-- - That's right, baby doll.
-那么,嗯... -没错,洋娃娃。
This is a hootchie-cootchie titty house.
这是一间性感交欢的房♥子。
Queenie, stop it.
奎妮,别废话。
Miss Grace, money don't know no prejudice,
格蕾丝小姐,钱是不懂偏见的,
and we're workin' girls that got money.
我们都是有钱的打工妹。
Well, that's right.
这话没错。
Well, all right, come on.
好吧,来吧。
Right this way.
到这边来。
I have some very nice items.
我带来一些非常好的东西。
Honey, we ain't lookin' for nice.
亲爱的,我们不是在寻找美好。
Come on.
少废话。
Look at this.
看这个。
Scheherazade's Arabian Nights.
谢赫.拉莎德的天方夜谭。
Now don't that sound exotic?
这听起来是不是很奇怪?
Shoot, sounds hot to me.
该死,听起来真性感。
And expensive.
也很贵。
You're cheap, Queenie.
你就是贱,奎妮。
Bet you got the first dollar you ever got laid for.
我敢打赌,你就是靠卖♥♥淫,才挣到第一块美元。
Don't you worry 'bout what I got.
不用担心我挣到了什么。
You got anything to cover this in that bag of tricks?
你那魔术包里,还有什么花招吗?
Here.
这个。
Did someone hit you?
有人打你了吗?
Some people think hurtin' you
有些人认为,只要付了钱,就可以
comes with the price of the ride.
骑在你身上揍你。
It's okay.
好了。
Miss Effie keeps a gun.
艾菲小姐有把枪。
Scheherazade.
谢赫拉莎德。
Who was she to get a perfume named after her?
她凭什么让香水以她的名字命名?
It's Scheherazade.
谢赫拉莎德。
Now, let me tell you about her.
现在,让我来告诉你,关于她的事。
See, in a far away land, there was a king.
在一个遥远的国度里,有一个国王。
And each night, he chose a wife.
每天晚上,他都会选一个妻子。
And every day, he beheaded her.
每天过后,他都将她斩首。
You know why?
你知道为什么吗?
'Cause he didn't want her to be unfaithful.
因为他不想让她,对他不忠。
But when Scheherazade was chosen,
但当谢赫拉莎德被选中时,
she outsmarted him.
她比他聪明。
She spun a tale that was so intriguin'
她编了一个非常有趣的故事,
that the king kept her alive
国王让她活了
for 1,001 nights just to hear more.
1001个晚上,就是为了听更多的故事。
And then she became his queen.
然后她就成了他的王后。
This day started off just like any other regular day
今天和平常的一天没什么两样
and then you dropped in and made it magic.
然后你突然出现,让一切变得不可思议。
No, you've been the one doin' all the sellin'.
不,是你们,使得我一直在卖♥♥弄学问。
You'd be good at sales.
你很擅长销♥售♥。
No, no one's gonna hire an uneducated hillbilly like me.
不,没人会雇我这样没文化的乡巴佬。
Nah, I gotta play to my assets.
不,我不得不巧舌如簧。
Plus, I got a little girl to take care of.
而且,我还有个小女儿要照顾。
I'm gonna make sure she's educated.
我要确保她受到教育。
She's gonna be a fine lady like you.
她会成为像你一样的好女人。
All right, girls.
好了,姑娘们。
Tea party's over.
茶会结束了。
Ruth, Bay Bay,
露丝,宝贝,
you're on the window tonight.
今晚你就在橱窗里招揽客人。
It's a two-drink minimum,on top no matter.
至少要客人喝两杯,不管怎样。
Come on, get a move on.
来吧,快点。
I hope our paths cross again.
我希望我们能再次相遇。
I won't speak up or nothin',just smile,
我不会大声说什么,只有微笑,
if you won't mind it.
如果你不介意的话。
Of course.
当然了。
Honey, you got your order ready.
亲爱的,你的订单完成了。
You need to pack it up.
你得收摊了。
We got business.
我们要做生意了。
Yeah.
是的。
All right.
好了。
What did y'all learn at school today?
你们今天在学校学了什么?
Wow.
哇。
A, B, C,
D, E, F, G.
$6.70,
6.7美元。
and then two Skin So Softs at $5.78.
两瓶润肤露卖♥♥了5.78美元。
$20.03.
一共20.03美元。
Easy money.
太好挣了。
Sorry, did you just do that in your head?
不好意思,你是心算的吗?
Got a head for figures, I guess.
我想,我对数字很在行。
Yes, you have.
是的,你有这能力。
And for sellin'.
而且还会销♥售♥。
You should do somethin'.
你应该做点什么。
Somethin' better than this.
做点比这更好的工作。
Better?
更好的?
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.
我很抱歉,我无意冒犯你。
It's just that...you could.
只是…你可以。
You're...useful.
你是...有用的。
This ain't no regular life for you,
这不是你的正常生活,
but I was born on the wrong side of the tracks.
但我投错了胎。
Ain't got no education to speak of.
更别说受什么教育了。
But I'm a saver.
但我是一个节省的人。
Baby, you're gonna miss the start of your show.
宝贝,你要错过表演的开始了。
- Okay. - Go on, get your study books.
-好吧。 -去吧,拿上你的学习课本。
- Bye. - Bye.
-再见。 -再见。
Well?
那么?
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
I look all right?
我看起来还好吧?
Yeah.
是的。
All right.
好吧。
For your future.
这是为了你的未来。
Which one of these you want to use tonight?
今晚你想穿哪一件?
Which one makes me look thinner?
哪一件是我看上去更瘦?
You ask a lot of these jackets, Congressman.
你还有很多这样的上衣,议员先生。
The art of flattery will only assist you, Walter.
会奉承别人会有助于你的,沃尔特。
You gonna stay the night?
你会呆一晚上吗?
Up to the lady, of course.
这当然要取决于那位女士。
I do believe I have won my way into her good graces.
我相信我已经赢得了她的好感。
Congressman,don't get all caught up.
议员先生,别被缠住了。
This woman is used to nothing but high living.
这女人过惯了奢侈的生活。
There's a lot of work to do over there.
还有很多工作等你来做呢。
Walter, I've been playing this game
沃尔特,我玩这种游戏时,
since before you were a gleam in your father's prick.
你还是你爹鸡♥巴♥里的液体呢。
No tie.
不打领带。
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Mattie?
玛蒂?
Jubilee?
朱波莉?
We in here.
我们在这儿。
All right, what's goin' on?
电影精选列表