...溯源每一项歧视和压♥迫♥,
that is based upon race or color.
都是基于种族和肤色。
There could be no greater source of strength
不论国内还是国外,没有比这个更伟大的
to this nation,both at home and abroad.
带给这个国家的力量源泉的了。
Second, no act of ours
第二,我们目前,还没有一项法案,
means more security for those now working.
能够给现有的劳动者,带来更多的安全保障。
More--
还有...
Damn socialist.
该死的社♥会♥主♥义♥分子。
I'm lockin' up in back.
我去锁后门。
You two watch the front for me.
你们两个在前面帮我照看一下。
Good evening and you're welcome--
晚上好,欢迎来到...
Ma'am.
夫人。
If you don't mind,would you seat us.
如果你不介意,能否让我们进来坐。
Now y'all know this is gonna cause trouble.
你们都知道,这会惹上麻烦的。
Yes, ma'am, it probably is.
是的,女士,可能会。
Thank you. Come on, let's sit down.
谢谢你!来吧,我们坐下来。
Oh my God.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh my.
哦,天呐。
Here we go.
我们开始吧。
Oh, hell no.
哦,我♥操♥。
What? Agh!
什么?啊!
Come here, come here!
到这儿来,到这儿来!
What the hell?
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼了?
That hoity-toity seated them?
他们就这样坐下了?
And in my station?
趁我在库房♥时?
I'm not touchin' nothin' they put their fat lips on.
我不会让他们的厚嘴唇,沾上任何东西的。
Hey. Come here.
嘿。过来。
God, woman, what the hell were you thinkin'?
你这个倒霉婆娘,你♥他♥妈♥是怎么想的?
I can't serve Negroes.
我不能给黑鬼服务。
No one will put a foot in here again.
从此,再也不会有人来了。
They're well-mannered and they're polite.
他们都行为端正,彬彬有礼。
Don't be naive.
别犯傻了。
They're lookin' for trouble.
他们正在找麻烦。
And so are those rednecks right there.
那些红脖子就等在外面呢。
Look here, I didn't plan on being center stage
听着,我这里可不想成为他们上演全武行
of their drama.
中心舞台。
One fork touches one pair of nigger lips--
只要有一把叉子沾着黑鬼的嘴唇...
All right, hey, boys.
好了,嘿,小伙子们。
Hey, let's just calm down.
嘿,我们冷静一下。
Shut the fuck up.
你丫给我闭嘴。
You again?
又是你?
You seat these niggers?
你安排这些黑鬼坐下的?
Well, I am the hostess,
我是这里的女招待,
so, yes,I'm in charge of seatin'.
是的,我负责安排座位。
You ain't in charge of nothin'.
你什么都负责不了。
You want some of this, boy?
小丫挺的,你想这样吗?
Now, you keep your place like women are meant to.
现在,你要像守你们女人贞操一样,守住这里。
And the sooner you get that through your damn spoiled skull,
你那被宠坏的头脑,早该明白这道理,
- you don't matter shit. - Ow!
-你丫算个屁。 -哦!
Hey!
嘿!
She matters plenty.
她算大众。
Hey...
嘿...
Hey.
嘿。
Hey, we did not come here for fighting.
嘿,我们不是来打架的。
Spratz Diner.
斯普拉兹餐厅
Good enough to get arrested.
好到足可以被逮捕了。
他们都能在那里,点块蛋糕并坐下来吃吗?
What you got up your sleeve, huh?
你又要变耍什么花招?
We ain't got nothin' up our sleeves.
我们可没有耍花招。
- Mm-hm. - We got straight-out demands.
-嗯,嗯。 -我们有明确的要求。
And what's that?
这是什么?
An appetizer.
开胃菜。
- Appetizer? - Mm-hm.
-开胃菜? -嗯,嗯。
That's more like a tantalizer.
这更像是欲擒故纵。
Miss Mattie, what's goin' on in there?
玛蒂小姐,里面怎么了?
We just tryin' to feed you, sugar.
我们只是想喂饱你,甜心。
You women puttin' all your voodoo magic in food,
你们女人,把所有的花招,都用在食物上,
tryin' to get him to do something he don't want to do.
试图让他做他不想做的事。
But you ain't gonna get him.
但你得不到他的。
And you ain't gonna get me neither.
你们也不会得到我。
Who said anything about gettin' you?
谁说要得到你了?
We ain't practicin' no voodoo up in here.
我们可没在这里搞什么巫毒。
What do you need of me? I'm at your service.
你需要我做什么?我愿意为您效劳。
It's the bill.
是那个提案。
The bill? What bill?
提案?什么提案?
The Civil Rights Bill.
关于人♥权♥法的提案。
Oh, for God's sake.
噢,看在上帝的份儿上。
Not you, too.
这不该是你的事。
May we please talk about somethin' else?
我们能谈点别的吗?
Cornbread.
玉米面包。
Delicious.
好吃。
Those look really fantastic.
看着就好吃。
I thought you liked a good debate.
我认为,你喜欢高尚的辩论。
Yes, a good one.
是的,高尚的辩论。
Then I have one.
那我就有一个。
Put women in.
把女人也放进去。
Women.
女人。
Dear lady, women are not part of the debate.
亲爱的女士,女人不是辩论的一部分。
No one on any side has introduced that idea,
任何一方都不会有这种想法,
includin' that Martin Luther King.
包括马丁.路德.金。
He's at the helm of this movement now,
他现在是这场运动的掌舵人,
and including women is not his intention.
他的目的不是让女性参与。
No, not this time.
不行,不是时候。
Then when?
那要什么时候?
Without women, this country does not exist.
没有妇女,这个国家就不存在。
It's time, past time,
现在是时候了,且时候已经过了,
for women to be able to pursue their own happiness,
女人在法律下,能够有追求她们的幸福,
their own liberty under the law.
她们的自♥由♥的权利。
My fair lady,
我尊敬的女士
for thousands of years,
几千年来,
all of us have agreed to call women the weaker sex.
我们都同意称女性为弱势性别。
Now we all know it's not true,
现在我们都知道,这不是真的,
but it does make men feel needed.
但它确实让男人感到被需要。
And men need to feel needed.
男人需要有,被需要的感觉。
A man's not needed, he's just gonna sit down on ya.
男人是不需要的,他只要坐在你上面。
We need to be your white knights,
我们要做你们的“白衣骑士”,
not your equal.
而不是和你们平起平坐。
The facts are many women have to take care of themselves.
事实是,很多女性都要照顾好自己。
They scratch out a livin'.
她们勉强维持生计。
Unfairly paid for their work.
不公平的工作报酬。
And why? Because it's allowed
为什么?因为这是被允许的,
because there are no laws,no protection.
因为没有法律保护。
Now, with this bill,
目前的提案,
Lady Liberty might become color blind to men,
自♥由♥女神可能让淡化了黑白差别,
but she still continues to turn a blind eye
但她依旧对你们所谓的“女性公平”
to what you call the fairer sex.
视而不见。
You have me at a disadvantage.
你让我处于不利地位。
You'll be remembered for being noble.
人们会记住你的高尚。
If I do this,I'll be remembered as a fool,
如果我这么做了,人们只会记得我是个傻瓜,
if I'm remembered at all.
如果有人记得我的话。
- May I eat somethin' now? - Yes, you may.
-我现在可以吃点东西吗? -是的,可以了。
They do look good.
它们看着真好吃。
- Ruth? - Yes.
-露丝? -是的。
Ruth, it's Grace Gordon.
露丝,我是格蕾丝.戈登。
- Hi, Grace. - Hi.
-嗨,格蕾丝。-嗨。
Um...
嗯...
Boy, do I have a lot to tell you.
伙计,我有很多话要跟你说。
But you know that-- that bag of money you got?
但是你知道那个...那个你装钞票的袋子?
Mm-hm.
嗯,嗯。
Well, you ever think of investin' it?
那你没有考虑用它来投资吗?
As you said, play to our assets.
正如你说的,掌控我们自己的资产。
电影精选列表