This little light of mine
我的这盏小灯
I'm gonna let it shine
我要让它发光
This little light of mine
这是我的一盏小灯
I'm gonna let it shine
我要让它发光
This little light of mine
这是我的一盏小灯
I'm gonna let it shine
我要让它发光
Let it shine, let it shine,let it shine
让它发光,让它发光,让它发光
Everywhere I go
无论我去向何方
I'm gonna let it shine
我要让它发光
Everywhere I go
无论我去向何方
I'm gonna let it shine
我要让它发光
Everywhere I go
无论我去向何方
I'm gonna let it shine
我要让它发光
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine
让它发光,让它发光,让它发光
Welcome home.
欢迎回家。
吸引力
Few men have had both the courage and compassion
很少有人能像我们亲爱的法官大人一样,
possessed by our dear judge.
既充满勇气,又富有爱心。
Let us show the compassion that he showed others
让我们对别人表现出爱心,
by following the words of our dear Lord
按照我们亲爱的上帝话来做。
from Matthew chapter 5.
摘自《马太福音》第五章。
"You have heard it said that you should love thy neighbor
“你们曾被教导,当爱邻舍,
and hate thine enemy,
恨仇敌。
but I say unto you,'Love your enemy.'"
但我对你们说,‘要爱你们的仇敌’。”
Do, Lord, oh do, Lord
主啊,哦,主啊
Lord, remember me please
主啊,请记住我
Do, Lord, do, Lord
主啊,主啊
Lord, remember me
主啊,记住我
Do, Lord, oh do, Lord
主啊,哦,主啊
Lord, remember me
主啊,记住我
Way beyond the blue
超越沮丧的道路
Do, Lord, oh do, Lord
主啊,主啊
They're crowding in.
他们那边太闹腾了。
I need a drink, Abel.
我需要喝一杯,阿贝尔。
It's early.
这么早就喝?
Remember me
记住我
Mm, mm, mm.
嗯,嗯,嗯。
That was a beautiful service,right?
这活儿不错,对吗?
Yeah, Daddy would be proud.
是的,你爹会为此而骄傲的。
Oh, don't give me that look.
噢,别用那种眼神看我。
Even God can see the necessity of getting drunk
就连上帝也能看出,在今天这样的日子里
on a day like today.
喝酒的必要性。
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢你,沃尔特。
Good luck.
祝你好运。
Baby, there's a whole lot of folks out there
宝贝,外面有很多乡亲们想要
that want to pay their respects.
表达他们的敬意。
Okay.
好吧。
Right.
那就。
Let's get this over with.
让我们把这杯喝完。
And her second husband was a polo player.
她的第二任丈夫是个马球运动员。
Doesn't it sound glamorous?
听起来,是不是很迷人?
Sounds to me like she can't keep a man.
看来,她连个男人都守不住。
- Divorced. - Twice.
-离婚了。 -两次。
- Are you busy later? - And the other one,
-你待会儿过来一下? -而另一个,
well they say he wasn't much more than
他们说他也不过是个
a playboy himself.
花♥花♥公♥子♥。
Who would play around on her?
谁会戏弄她?
Oh, my God, you act as though you know her.
哦,我的上帝,你们表现得好像跟她很熟哦。
You know she wouldn't give you the time of day.
要知道,她今天不会理睬你们的。
What do you know about fitting in?
你懂什么叫“合群”吗?
All the important men were at the meatballs
所有的大佬们都站在肉丸子面前,
and you were at the dip.
却不想沾上汤汁。
- It's all BS. - It's communist talk.
-一帮理工科学士。 -简直就是共♥产♥党的论调。
- Damn right.- Them Yankees and unions.
-该死的权利。 -是北方佬和工会搞出来的玩意儿。
- Down here causing problems.- Mhm.
-在下面制♥造♥麻烦。 —嗯。
- Drink, sir? - Thank you.
-要喝一杯吗?先生? -谢谢。
Obliged.
乐意笑纳。
- Thank you. - Very much.
-谢谢你。 -非常感谢。
And it's that King and his boys.
那是马丁.路德.金和他的手下。
They're gonna send us all to hell in a handbasket
他们兜售《民权法提案》,
with the Civil Rights Bill.
想把咱们扔下地狱。
You gotta stop this nonsense.
你要阻止这种胡闹。
Now, hold on.
先等等。
We are nowhere near hell in a handbasket.
我们离被扔下地狱还远着呢。
We are here to pay respects to a good man,
我们来这里向一个好男人,我们中的一员
one of the best.
表达敬意。
Judge,
法官大人,
your wisdom will sorely be missed.
失去了你的智慧,是我们最沉痛的损失。
- Safe landing. - Here, here.
-愿你在天堂安宁。 -是的,是的。
Here, here.
是的,是的。
Smells like they put out the meatballs.
他们端出的肉丸子太香了。
Come on, boys,you can't miss this.
来吧,小伙子们,你们不能错过这一口。
Oh, my.
哦,我的天。
Don't be shy, boys,you better dig in
小伙子们,别不好意思了,
'cause these puppies are gonna go quick.
这些丸子一会儿就会被吃完。
Now, they got these little toothpicks here,
他们这里备有小牙签,
but I'm gonna grab one of those plates.
但我要去拿一个盘子。
So sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变。
Oh, thank you,thank you so much.
哦,谢谢你,非常感谢。
- Thank you for coming. - Mhm.
-感谢你们的到来。 -嗯。
Maybe she'll come home to run this place.
也许她会回来经营这里。
That is not going to happen.
这是不可能发生的。
- Thank you so much. - I'm so sorry.
-非常感谢你。 -我太伤心了。
- I know, it's so sad. - Grace.
- 我理解这种悲伤。 -格蕾丝。
Excuse me.
对不起。
I don't know how she does it,but Mattie's cooking
我不知道玛蒂是怎么做到的,
just gets better and better.
但她的厨艺越来越好了。
Hi.
嗨。
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你的到来。
- I'm gonna miss your father. - Me too.
-我怀念你的父亲。-我也是。
Man, you are more beautiful each time I see you.
小家伙,我每次见到你,都觉得你更漂亮了。
Mm.
是吗?
And you are always a charming politician.
你总是一个有吸引力的政♥治♥家。
Your father kept me up on all your escapades.
你父亲一直跟我谈起你的不守规矩。
"Escapades," hm.
“不守规矩,”他说的?
Well, I hope they weren't too boring.
我希望他们不会太无聊。
On the contrary, I was living vicariously.
恰恰相反,我是在代替别人生活。
Congressman, Sophia Spencer needs to see you
众议员先生,索菲亚.斯宾塞想见你
in the other room.
她在另一间屋子里。
Excuse me, my fan club awaits.
对不起,我的选民俱乐部在等我。
- Call me if you need me. - I will.
-有什么需要就给我打电♥话♥。-我会的。
Con--
众议...
Miss--Mrs. Gordon?
戈登小姐?夫人?
- Yes? - I'm--I'm Bradford Lotts.
-什么事? -我叫布拉德福德.洛特斯。
I'll be the one at the bank to handle your father's affairs.
我是银行里处理你父亲事务的人。
Clear--clear things up.
有些...有些事情需要结清。
- We will need to talk. - Oh no, that's, um, fine.
-我们需要谈一下。-哦,不,嗯,没关系。
Just leave things as they are.
让事情该怎么办,就怎么办吧。
- Well-- - And have you tried that dip?
-那么... -你尝过那种蘸汁吗?
It's delicious. Excuse me.
很好吃,让一下。
Snotty bitch.
下♥贱♥的婊♥子♥。
What did she say?
她说什么?
Useless female, that's what she is.
她就是个没用的妇道人家。
Will you excuse me?
我暂时失陪一会儿了?
Come on, Walter, we're on the move.
过来,沃尔特,我们这就走了。
I'll catch you later.
回头再聊。
- You ain't get me nothing? - You know I did.
-你给我拿点吃的来吗? -你知道我会的。
I wanna see this here.
我猜就是这个。
- No meatballs? - You ingrate.
-没拿肉丸子吗? -你别不知好歹了。
I couldn't bring you meatballs,the red barbecue sauce
我不想为了几个肉丸子的红烧酱汁,
would stain my pocket.
电影精选列表