它们可以爬 可以站立
They'll crawl. They stand.
对它们来说都一样
It's all the same to them.
它们在地下有洞群网
They have this network of tunnels under the surface...
等下 你去过封闭区里面
Wait. You've been inside the Closed Zone?
我没有 局长去过
No, not me. The commissioner.
他有渠道进去
He's the guy with the access.
那我们最好离这些事情远一点
Well, then we better get business out of the way.
对 这可是大事
Yeah, it's a big deal.
它们多久出一次封闭区
How often do they come out of the Closed Zone?
罗伯特·沃茨 他就是市议员的马仔
Robert Watts, he's just this alderman's bagman,
但他会在集♥会♥上处理好它们的
but he'll be handling them out at the rally.
和它们问好 把它们带进来
Greeting them, taking them in.
这项工作真是不可思议
That's an incredible responsibility.
如果我告诉你蟑螂的州长
Mm-hmm. What if I told you that the roach governor
也是他们中的一员呢
may be one of them?
请停止这个录音带
Oh... Stop the tape, please.
尤金
Eugene.
我们的指挥链已经被破坏了
Our own chain of command was compromised.
那你呢
What about you?
我什么呢
What about me?
你住在附近
You live in this neighborhood.
对
Yes.
他们都是你的人
These are your people.
立法议院将会分♥析♥证据
Evidence will be analyzed by the Legislature.
同时 作为代理局长
In the meantime, as acting commissioner,
你将被送往封闭区待命
you are to report to the Closed Zone for further orders.
问题结束
No more questions.
上船
Loading up!
排成一队
Lines in a single file.
拉菲还活着
Rafe's alive.
所以呢
Yeah, so what?
我对他而言已经屁都不算了
I don't mean nothing to him anymore.
-你还有大义 -已经没有了
- You had a purpose. - There was no purpose.
拉菲的计划失败了
Rafe's plan failed.
如果失败也是计划的一部分呢
What if the plan was to fail?
就像我说过的 你现在为我办事
Like I said, you work for me now.
你想让我拿这个干什么
And what do you want me to do with this?
你有认真听过历史课吗 加布里埃尔
Did you pay attention in history class, Gabriel?
要提防献殷勤的敌人
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
现在 下车
Now, get out.
特派员莫利根 他们选中了你 比尔
Commissioner Mulligan. They made you the big man, Bill.
下去记得要注意安全 局长
Look out for us when you get down there, Commissioner.
来啦
Here we are.
约翰尼 别拍我 我现在汗涔涔的
Oh, Lord. Johnny, no. Well, I'm all sweaty.
哦 宝贝 你看起来很美
Come on, baby, you look beautiful. No...
-普丽丝 查尔斯 -你好
- Priss, Charles! - Hi!
一个历史老师有没有什么
Words of advice from a history teacher
要对下一代人说呢
to the future generation?
小加布里埃尔 我已经等不及想抱你了
Hi, baby Gabriel. I can't wait to cuddle you.
这算哪门子建议
That's not advice.
比尔 你有什么建议吗
Bill, how about you?
我现在休息 约翰 有问题打911
I'm off duty, John. You got a problem, call 911.
上来这里 你认识普丽丝吧
Get up here. You know Priss.
她和我老婆一起在学校教书
She teaches at the school with my wife.
-你好 -普丽丝
- Hi. - Priss.
比尔 有建议吗
Bill, any advice?
有
Oh, yeah.
老师还是警♥察♥ 孩子 你得做出选择
Teacher or cop, kid? You got to make a choice.
不管你选了什么 做个好人
Whatever you are, be a good one.
你有一个美好的大家庭 孩子
You got a hell of a family here, kid.
不只是他们 我们都是你的家人
And not just them. All of us.
皮尔森全体都会保护你
Pilsen's got you covered.
未来是属于你的 孩子
The future is yours, kid.
确认头衔和身份
Confirming rank and identity.
警局局长威廉·莫利根
Commissioner William Mulligan.
安全审核完成
Security clearance complete.
准备降落
Prepare for descent.
还有十五秒 内部有导航
Fifteen seconds. Guidance is internal.
十二 十一 十 九
12, 11, ten, nine...
点火启动
Ignition sequence start.
六 五 四 三 二 一
Six, five, four, three, two, one.
降落
Drop.
星星之火
Light a match.
必将燎原
Ignite a war.
只要我们反抗 就还有机会
Long as we fight back, we got a chance.