invited to tonight's unity celebration.
这项活动已经筹备大半年
This event has been in the works for the better part of a year,
预计市长李孟贤将出席
with Mayor Ed Lee expected to attend.
所有迹象都表明这可能是
All signs are pointing to this being one of those rare occasions
立法者为数不多的露面场合之一
when the Legislators might just make an appearance.
车辆会绕行军人运动场
Traffic's being routed around Soldier Field,
并且名流们都早早到达
and folks are showing up early.
多么盛大的夜晚啊
What a night here this is.
值得好好庆祝 再次提醒
Lots to celebrate. Another reminder...
你拿到没有
You got it or what?
除非你是今晚被邀请参加团结庆典
If you're not one of the lucky thousands
的千名幸运者之一
invited to tonight's unity celebration.
这项活动已经筹备了大半年
This event has been in the works for the better part of a year,
预计市长李孟贤将出席
with Mayor Ed Lee expected to attend.
所有迹象都表明这可能是
All signs are pointing to this being one of those rare occasions
立法者为数不多的露面场合之一
when the Legislators might just make an appearance.
车辆会绕行军人球场
Traffic's being routed around Soldier Field,
并且名流们都早早到达
and folks are showing up early.
多么盛大的夜晚啊 有很多值得庆祝
What a night here this is. Lots to celebrate.
给
Here.
再次提醒请绕行滨湖大道
Another reminder to avoid Lake Shore Drive
除非你是千名幸运者之一
if you're not one of the lucky thousands...
希望你能好好利用它
Hope you put it to good use.
这项活动已经筹备了大半年
This event has been in the works for the better part of a year.
所有迹象都表明这可能是
All signs are pointing to this being one of those rare occasions
立法者为数不多的露面场合之一
when the Legislators might just make an appearance.
拜托
Please.
我什么都没做
I haven't done anything.
-我什么都没做 -放开她
- I haven't done anything. - Hey. Hey, leave her alone.
拜托 我们能不能
Please, can we just...
快点 兄弟 你得看看这个
Hey, hurry up, bro. You got to check this out.
就是缺油了
All she needs is gas.
-好样的 -是吗
- Damn, yo. - Right?
她还很快
She's fast, too.
够快才能穿过外面那些
Got to be to get past what's out there,
但是没有检查站 所以要去另一边
but there's no checkpoint, so we get to the other side,
然后就自♥由♥了
and it's freedom, baby.
希望如此吧
Let's hope so.
所以你拿到那个香烟了
So, did you get the cigarette?
我当然拿到了
Of course I got it.
妈的 我们马上就要逃出生天了
Shit, then we're out of here.
我要像疤面煞星一样对待那些蟑螂
Yo, I'm about to come like Scarface on these roaches.
《疤面煞星》:电影 主角为一名毒枭 心狠手辣 胆大心细
砰
Bah!
我是不会不战而降的
I'm not going down without a fight.
你从哪儿换来这个的
Yo, what did you trade for that?
用现金买♥♥的 它还装满了子弹呢
Straight cash, and it's fully loaded.
那我们买♥♥汽油的钱呢
Oh, the cash we need for gas?
真扫兴 哥们 这可是一种投资
Chill, man. It's an investment.
为什么你总是这么犹豫呢 哥们
Why are you always trippin', man?
别人巴不得能像我们这样逃出这儿
People are jonesing for what we got out here!
你以为你在什么大联盟里吗 尤吉斯
What, you think you in the big leagues now, Jurgis, huh?
这里的东西会让我们陷入大♥麻♥烦
Yo, that shit right there will get us in some serious trouble.
我已经疲于过这种勉强糊口的生活了
I'm sick of this hand-to-mouth hustling.
你以为我就不是吗
You think I'm not?
-我得走了 -你要去哪
- I got to go, man. - Go?
-我们可是搭档 老兄 -搭档
- We're partners, man. Any... - Partners?
老兄 我是冒着风险的
Man, I take the risk.
今天我亲眼看到有人被带走
I saw someone get taken today.
你还在婴儿床上蹬腿发火的时候
Yeah, well, I'm out here hustling, closing the deals,
老子就在外面闯荡打拼 做交易了
while you're at the crib just kicking back, chilling, huh?
我会照顾好自己和卢拉的
Look, I got to take care of myself and Rula.
你和卢拉
You and Rula?
好的 哥们 行吧
All right, man, fine.
你自己看着办吧 我一个人行动
Have your side piece. I'll go solo.
我没在跟你开玩笑 尤吉斯
I'm not playing with you, Jurgis.
-别这样 -冷静点 我可不
- Hey, come on. - Chill, chill. Yo, I'm not...
老哥 冷静点
Hey, hey, hey, chill, yo.
该死
Shit!
上车
Get in the car.
特情处就没有其他事要忙了吗
Special Branch ain't got nothing better to do?
土特产
From your local.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你知道凤♥凰♥吗
What do you know about Phoenix?
我不是你的哪个手下
I'm not one of your narcs.
你在这里干什么 加布里埃尔
What are you doing down here, Gabriel?
你很幸运能干那工作
You're lucky to have your job.
我可没要求你帮我找
I didn't ask you for it.
我不希望你最后变成你哥那样
I don't want you winding up like your brother.
-死掉吗 -我是指和他一样选错路
- You mean dead? - I mean on the wrong side.
这种事儿总在家人间延续
It runs in the family.
你无权谈论我的家庭
You have no right to be talking about my family.
你♥爸♥爸曾是我的搭档
Your dad was my partner.
对此我感到荣幸
I have a responsibility to that.
你得做出你自己的选择
You have a choice to make yourself.
别选错了
Don't make the wrong one.
滚出去
Get out of here.
你带了钱吗
You got my money?
快给钱吧 我拿到了那根香烟
Hey, let's do this. I got the cigarette.
你说过带来这里
Hey, hey, hey. You said to bring it here.
上车
Get in.
我只想讨回我的报酬 老兄
Yo, I'm just trying to get paid, man.
-不 我不上车 -快给我上来
- No, I'm not getting in, no. - Come on.
听着 老兄
Hey, yo, look, man.
你记得吗 是你来找我的
Man, you came to me, remember?
-戴着这个 -这是什么
- Put this on. - Yo, what is this?
这他妈是什么玩意儿
Yo, what is this?
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
可没人说过还要去哪儿
Yo. No one said nothing about going nowhere.
下车
Get out.
跟着我
Follow me.
走吧
Let's go.
柳条公园
Wicker Park.
我们来这做什么
What are we doing here?
你不是想要报酬吗
You want to get paid, don't you?
这件夹克对你来说还是太大了
That jacket's still too big for you.
老弟
Baby brother.
那时发生了什么
What happened?
我们抓住蟑螂之前 它们先抓到了我们
Before we could get the roaches, they got us.
我是唯一一个逃出来的
I'm the only one that made it out.
等等 你的
Wait, your...
你的监听虫
Your bug...
-它在哪 -没了
- Where's it at? - Gone.
不 这不可能
No, that's impossible.
有一小部分人现已逃出监控网络
A few of us are off the grid now.
-还有谁 -我不认识他们
- Few of who? - I don't know the others.
他们也不认识我 这样再好不过
The others don't know me. It's better that way.
我已经不存在了
I don't exist anymore.
某种意义上 我是个死人
In some ways, I am dead.
你就不能来找我吗
You couldn't come find me?
我得 到处都是警♥察♥
Oh, I had to...there's narc everywhere.
你知道的 即使是在皮尔森
You know that. Even in Pilsen.
德拉蒙德兄弟回归了
The Drummond brothers are back.
永远回来了 我想好了 拉菲
For good. I'm dialed in, Rafe.
我有个朋友住在湖边 他有一艘船
My friend, he lives by the lakeshore. He has this boat.
-我们有个计划 -加
- We have this plan and... - G.
可以穿过那座湖
could go across the lake
这就是计划
This... is the plan.
我知道你拿到了它
I knew you'd get it.
我带给了你什么呢
So, what'd I get you?
信息
Information.