确定这是什么事件
...a matter of establishing what this is.
如果确认是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动 谁对此负责
If indeed this was an act of terrorism, then who caused it?
整个东海岸电力资源已全部耗尽
All of the electricity across the entire Eastern Seaboard is out.
所有人被要求待在室内 直到另行通知
People ordered to stay indoors until further notice and to...
简直就是天启
...is nothing short of apocalyptic.
除芝加哥之外的所有大型城市
...metropolitan areas, in addition to Chicago,
已被完全包围
are completely surrounded.
我们仍在等待官方公告
We 're still awaiting an official announcement,
但有理由相信国会已无条件接受
but Congress is believed to have accepted unconditionally
停战协议的所有条款
all terms of armistice offered.
并且近几个小时内电力供给已恢复
...and with power restored in the last few hours,
-戒♥严♥令 -太耗时间了
- martial law... - This is taking too long.
目前所有美国♥军♥队受命返回各自基地
Now all US military forces are returning to their bases
进行全副武装并原地待命
with orders to turn in arms and stand down until further orders...
消息正从东京 雅加达及罗马传开
Reports are spreading now from Tokyo, Jakarta, Rome.
由于特伦顿电网的毁灭性故障
Contact with outside news sources has been sporadic
外部信息资源的获取已间断
since the devastating failure of the Trenton power grid,
但目击者证实
but eyewitnesses confirm...
多数国际政♥府♥似乎都遵循
That the majority of international governments appear to comply...
警官 我要去北部
Officer, I need to get up north.
你要去哪里 警探
Where you going, Detective?
你没有接到命令吗
You not get orders?
停车 停车
Stop the car. Stop the car.
把手从方向盘上拿开
Take your hands off the wheel.
熄火
Stop the engine. Um...
-天呐 -停车
- Oh, my... - Stop the car!
似乎是以美国为首 并且即将与
appear to have followed the US' lead and are entering into
首批立法者就此进行谈判
negotiations with this first wave of Legislator forces.
我们给学校打电♥话♥吧 可能有计划
Look, should we call the school? There may be a plan.
我绝不会调头回去
I'm not rolling over!
我们必须逃出去 修整等待反击
We need to get out and regroup, then fight back.
约翰
J... John!
约翰
John.
调头
Turn around.
调头
Turn around!
快点 约翰
Come on, John.
各地的停工井然有序
The shutdown was very orderly.
如你所见
There 's been a sort of a level of cooperation
已经形成了一定程度的合作
that you can see here.
我爱你 卢拉
I love you, Rula.
再次提醒请绕行滨湖大道
Another reminder to avoid Lake Shore Drive
除非你是今晚被邀请
if you're not one of the lucky thousands
参加统一庆典的千名幸运者之一
invited to tonight's unity celebration.
本次庆典已经筹备大半年
This event has been in the works for the better part of a year,
预计市长李孟贤将出席
with Mayor Ed Lee expected to attend.
所有迹象都表明
All signs are pointing to this...
你见过太阳在湖的那一端落下吗
You ever see the sun set on the other side of the lake?
没有 太阳从西面落下 笨蛋
No. The sun sets this side, dummy. West side.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我晚点来看你 好吗
I'll come and see you later, all right?
哥们儿
Hey, yo.
船都准备就绪了
Boat's all ready, man,
你今天把这完成了 我们就能离开
so you pull this off today, we're out of here.
淡定
Hey, cool it.
全天候盯着我啊
Got eyes on me 24-7.
少放屁 去那边看看
No shit. Check her out, up there.
那个女巫每天都机械地盯着我看
Yo, every day, that witch be watching me like clockwork.
我看见一只"老鼠"
Hey, I see a rat.
警♥察♥来了
Narc!
走吧
Let's go.
-你哥真是传奇 伙计 -走吧
- Your bro's a legend, man. - Yo, come on.
你最后一次见到它们是什么时候
When's the last time you seen one?
蟑螂吗
A roach?
很久了 走吧走吧
A long time ago. Come on, man, let's go.
我今天不能迟到
Look, I can't be late today.
我应该像你哥那样直接闯进去
I should break in like your brother did
然后把那蚁穴连窝端了
and bulldoze that whole ant heap.
他们不能永远躲着的
They can't hide down there forever, man.
我马上就好
I'll be ready in a minute.
我时间不多
I don't have much time.
但我想见你
But I wanted to see you.
那我们最好不谈正事儿
Well, then we'd better get business out of the way.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
我们去床上吧
Let's go to bed.
我们到底在做什么 这是不对的
What are we doing? This is a mistake.
没有什么不对的 只有命运
There's no such thing as a mistake. There's only fate.
-你是警♥察♥ 不会被抓 -抱歉
- You're a cop. You won't get caught. - I'm sorry.
等一等
Wait. Wait.
你忘了来这里的目的
You forgot what you came here for.
提防那些图谋不轨的人
Beware Greeks bearing gifts.
原文中的礼物指致使特洛伊灭国的木马
我弄了个二手身份证 老鹰已经到了吗
I got a secondhand ID. So the Eagle has landed?
-是凤♥凰♥ -你应该多关注他们
- Phoenix. - You should pay attention.
看到没 二手货就是二手货
You got a visual? Secondhand is secondhand.
你还有下面给的的授权吗
You still got authorization from below?
他们在计划一件大事
They're planning something big.
他们根本不存在
They don't exist.
我们之前就是这么说外星人的
That's what we said about aliens.
真有趣
That's funny.
还记得柳条公园吗
Remember Wicker Park?
记得 蟑螂把那里夷为平地然后离开了
Yeah, the roaches fucked them into dust. They're gone.
不要用那个词
Don't use that word.
什么情况
What?
这里什么时候变成你的私人办公室了
Since when has this become your personal work space?
柳条公园事件后 抵抗运动没被清除
The resistance wasn't wiped out after Wicker Park.
他们隐藏了起来 我推断出来了
They went to ground. I figured it out.
他们通过分类广♥告♥进行交流
They're communicating through the classifieds.
他们在皮尔森重振旗鼓 我们眼皮底下
Their network regrouped here in Pilsen, right under our noses.
皮尔森:西捷克州首府
你没有直接证据可以证明
You got nothing that shows that.
这些都是纪念碑了
Theses... These are memorials.
立法者已经抓了所有人
Legislators got 'em all.
你这抓的是鬼 比尔
You're searching for ghosts, Bill.
如果现在不行动 我们将面临全面叛乱
If we don't act now, we're facing a full-blown insurgency.
我建议你保留意见
I suggest you keep that idea to yourself.
说晚了 已经送到楼下了
Well, too late. Already kicked it downstairs.
在局长的办公桌上
It's on the commissioner's desk.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
他们没被消灭
They're not gone.
-你没被跟踪吧 -没有
- You weren't followed? - No.
训练结束了
Training's over.
你支持这个吗
And you back this?
我支持老大
I back Number One.
通往封锁区的路要穿过军人运动场
The way to the Closed Zone is through Soldier Field.
队伍今晚出发
Team goes tonight.
封锁区围墙
是军人运动场
It's Soldier Field.
联合集♥会♥吗
The Unity Rally?
要什么就去找巴博萨
Get what you need from Barbosa.
军人运动场离封锁区有几英里
Soldier Field is miles from the Closed Zone.
-我们怎么回到里面 -我相信你
- How's that get us back inside? - I'm trusting you.
-他会送货 -必须的 就在今天
- He'll deliver. - He has to. Today's the day.
加布里埃尔·德拉蒙德 上午七时四分
Gabriel Drummond, 7:04 am.
好 就这样
Oh, there it goes. There it goes...
比赛结束 险胜
Oh, it's over. It's a squeaker.
大约一分半的时间
That was a matter of a minute and a half.
四处走走 从其他角度看一下
Walk around, take a look from other angles.
15分钟
Fifteen minutes.
再次提醒请绕行滨湖大道
Another reminder to avoid Lake Shore Drive
除非你是今晚被邀请
if you're not one of the lucky thousands
参加统一庆典的千名幸运者之一