the man I've been tracking for two years.
我需要点时间把他活着带进来
I need time to bring him in alive.
你根本没听懂我在说什么
You're not listening.
现在 我们背后还有靠山
Right now, we have resources behind us.
也许你看不到 但他们的确存在
Now, you might not see them, but they're there.
他们在保护着你
They're protecting you.
你越不理智
And the more irrational you become,
越发出不和谐的声音
the more unnecessary noise you make,
你被邀请上救生船的几率就会越低
the harder it's gonna be to invite you into the lifeboat.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
如果有机会离开这块濒死的破石头
If there's any chance of getting off this dying rock,
我不会浪费
I'm not gonna waste it.
皮尔森已经完了
Pilsen is already dead.
我们只是暂时还没发觉
We just don't know it yet.
他们讨厌我们身上的味道
They hate the way we smell.
这下好了
How about that?
抱歉只能把你留着这了 比尔
Sorry I got to leave you here, Bill.
不能带人
Can't take anybody with me.
你要是知道这里面是什么就好了
If you only knew what was inside this place.
是局长的特权吧 长官
The commissioner's privilege, sir.
你懂的
You know it.
别牵涉太深 比尔 圆滑点
And don't get hung up on this, Bill. Play ball.
别脏了手 脏活交给猎人们去干
And keep your hands clean. Let the hunters do the dirty work.
我会告诉下面的朋友
And I'll tell our friends down below
我们全力支持他们
they got our full operational support.
回家去吧 放松一下 休息一晚上
Now, go home, relax, take the night off for once, huh?
所有二级舱加压完毕
All the second-stage tanks now pressurized.
倒计时35秒
Thirty-five seconds and counting.
倒计时30秒
We are still go. Thirty seconds and counting.
感觉良好 倒计时25秒
Feels good. T-minus 25 now.
让我们共度这次难关 比尔
Let's ride this one out, Bill.
核实职位和身份信息
Confirming rank and identity.
尤金·伊戈局长
Commissioner Eugene Igoe.
让他们先出头 等它慢慢消失
Let them take the lead. Just until it dies down.
安全许可完成
Security clearance complete.
十 九 准备下降
Ten, nine... Prepare for descent.
点火次序启动
Ignition sequence start.
六 五 四 三 二 一
Six, five, four, three, two, one.
我现在保护不了你
I can't protect you now.
我知道
I know.
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
为什么
Why?
你为什么相信我 别人都不相信我
Why do you? Nobody else does.
我们可以一起离开
We could go away together.
我们不是那样的人
That's not our story.
跟我跳一段舞吧
Dance with me.
你还有事要做
You have a job to do.
走 走 走 动作快点
Move, move, move! Let's go! Let's go!
退后 往后撤
Get back! Move back!
爸 醒醒
Dad, wake up!
动作快点 快上去 快
You got to get moving now! You got to move back! Hurry up!
妈妈 醒醒啊 妈 醒醒
Mom, wake up. Mom, wake up.
特情处来了
Specials are here!
所有人 都给我趴下 趴下
Everyone, get on the ground now! Get down! Get down!
特情处来了 都醒醒
Specials are here! Specials are here! Specials are here! Wake up!
行了 别磨磨蹭蹭的
That's it. Enough of this shit!
都动作快点
Move, move, move!
不许回头 面对墙站好
Don't turn your head. Face the wall!
特情处 特情处来了
Specials! Specials are here!
赶紧走
Move now!
-加布里埃尔·德拉蒙德 -双手扶墙
- Gabriel Drummond. - Get your hands on the wall.
谁认识这个人 谁见过他
Do you know him? Have you seen him?
拉斐尔·德拉蒙德 有人认识吗
Rafael Drummond. Who knows him?
手扶好墙 看看这是什么
Hands on the wall. Hey, look what we got here.
你哪来的这么多钱
Hey, where'd you get all this money, huh?
什么东西值这么多钱 带武器了吗
What are you selling to get all that money? Carry a weapon?
问你话呢 小崽子
I asked you a question, punk.
给我来牛仔那套宁死不屈呢
Try that cowboy shit with me?
宁死不屈的下场是什么你知道吗
Let's see where that goes, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥搞笑呢
Are you kidding me?
谁他妈是牛仔啊
Who the cowboy now, huh?
你打算怎么做啊 加布里埃尔
What are you gonna do, Gabriel?
一枪杀了他
Shoot him?
来啊 开枪吧
Go ahead, shoot.
杀了这混♥蛋♥ 你会感觉好一些
Kill the bastard. You know it'll make you feel better.
动手啊 发泄一下你的怒火
Come on, get rid of some of that rage.
把他们都带走 动作快点
Take them all in. Move, move, move!
在这片地方 我们连自己人都杀
In this neighborhood, we shoot our own guys.
目标男性 拉斐尔·德拉蒙德
Target one man, Rafael Drummond,
靠假肢行动
moving on a fraudulent implant.
喂
Hello?
对不起没有早告诉你
I'm sorry I couldn't say it before.
我都是为了查理
I'm doing this for Charlie.
这里有人想和你谈谈
There's someone here who wants to talk to you.
你好 艾文 说出你朋友们的去向
Hello, Evan. Tell us where your friends are going.
安全通告 如发现可疑情况 请举报
This is a security message. If you see something, say something.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这是最后一次乘车通知
last call for boarding for buses heading
去往纽约和蒙特利尔的乘客请注意
to New York City and Montreal,
发车时间为7点整
departure set for 7:00.
各单位注意 全部退开
All units, stand down.
猎人部队通行中
Requisite hunter units traveling.
我不想上车
I don't want to go in.
最后一次乘车通知
Last call for boarding
去往纽约和蒙特利尔的乘客请注意
for buses heading to New York City and Montreal.
推开门 走过来
Just push the door and come through.
我不想上车
I don't want to go in.
再不走我们要迟到了 查理
You're making us late, Charlie.
推一下门 好吗
Would you just push the door.
好了
Fine.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you very much.
都趴下
On the ground now!
双手抱头
Hands behind your head!
坐下 坐好
Sit down! Sit down!
你 给我趴下 我叫你趴下
You! Get down now! I said down!
还没完
It's not over.
杀了我吧
Somebody kill me!
我要请律师
I want a lawyer.
再过十个
In another ten...
9个半小时 皮尔森就会被夷为平地
nine and a half hours, there'll be nothing left of Pilsen.
我说了 我要见律师
I said I want a lawyer.
你我都清楚 那样的日子一去不复返了
You and I both know those days are gone.
我烧你船的时候也没有什么书面的许可
I didn't need a warrant when I burned your boat.
你现在得为我做事了 加布里埃尔
You work for me now, Gabriel.
我说了
I told you...
我不是你的走狗
I'm not one of your narcs.
我什么都不会替你做
I'm not gonna do shit for you.
我不是在要求你为我做什么
I'm not asking you to do anything for me.
我甚至没有要求你为你的社区做什么
I'm not even asking you to do anything for your community.
尽管很多人都会死
Even though plenty of people are going to die.
就好比你父亲 你还挺注重家人的
Like your father, you're more of a family guy.
家人至上
Blood first.
你最后一次见到你哥哥是什么时候
When's the last time you saw your brother?
我什么都不会说的
I'm not gonna tell you shit.
有什么招尽管使出来
So you can do whatever you want to do to me.
有人来看你了
You got a visitor.
家人团聚
Family day.
想说点什么
You want to say something?
说吧 他听得到
Go ahead. He can hear you.
弟弟 为什么
Baby brother, why...
你怎么不听话啊