谁的信息
Information for who?
只有首席知道
Only Number One knows.
首席
Number One?
首席是谁
Who the hell is that?
没人认识 就像我告诉过你的
No one knows. It's like I told you.
这样再好不过
It's better that way.
有不好的事情要发生
Bad times coming.
这些可以帮助你逃跑
Here. This will help you get out.
去湖边小屋
Go to the lake house.
别下周 别明天 就现在
Not next week, not tomorrow. Now.
-赶在天黑前 -和我一起走
- Before it get dark. - Come with me.
拉菲 不行 不能再来一次了
Not again, Rafe. Not again!
我们照顾好自己就行了
We just got to take care of ourselves.
我们试着逃走的那天爸爸说了什么
What'd Dad say the day we tried to get out?
重新组织 狠狠反击
Regroup. Fight back.
-但他已经死了 -注意你的言辞
- And he dead now. - Watch your mouth.
既然那些蟑螂那么想要的话
Let the roaches come and take what they want
就让它们来肆意掠夺吧
if they want it so bad.
而我们可以重新来过 拉菲
And we can start all over, Rafe.
我们可以回到过去的日子
We can get back to the way that things used to be.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
和谐 和平 统一都是假象
Harmony, peace, unity... it's all bullshit.
加布 这一切都是谎言
It's a lie, Gabe.
它们会带走一切
They gonna take everything.
在几年内 它们会剥夺掉我们的一切
In a few years, they'll have stripped us to nothing.
又有一次机会引起足够大的战火
Got one more chance to light a fire big enough
大到全世界都能看到
so the whole world can see.
证明给所有人看 蟑螂是可以被打败的
To prove to everybody out there that the roaches can be beat.
星星之火
Light a match.
务必燎原
Ignite a war.
只要我们反击 我们就还有机会
Long as we fight back, we got a chance.
为什么你总想要成为英雄呢
Why you always got to be the hero?
你必须做出选择
You got to pick a side.
加布 你必须做出选择
You got to pick a side, Gabe.
某一天 你不得不做或者
One day, you have to, or this is it ...
你得走了
You got to go.
加布 当一切结束后
Gabe, when this is all over,
我会来找你的
I'll find you.
我发誓
I promise.
你现在得走
You just got to go.
就现在
Now.
找到他了
Got him.
宝贝 怎么了
Baby, what's going on?
我们现在就走
We're getting out.
好的
Okay.
在走之前 为什么我们不
Well, before we do that, why don't we just...
拿好这个 只带能拿的必需品
Grab this. And take only what you can carry.
你做了什么
What did you do?
会有点麻烦
There's gonna be some trouble.
加布里埃尔 这是什么意思
Gabriel, what is that supposed to mean?
等等 你吓到我了
What, come on, you're freaking me out.
拉菲
Rafe...
还活着
is alive.
你的哥哥
Your brother?
没错
Yeah.
真有意思 加布里埃尔
Nice try, Gabriel.
他说了什么 你在哪遇见他的
What did he say? Where did you see him?
这钱够我们用几星期
That's about enough to last us a couple weeks.
在这之后 我们得自己赚钱
After that, we're gonna have to make it on our own.
不行 我们无法通过第一个关卡
No, we won't make it past the first checkpoint.
如果能穿过那座湖的话就可以
Not if we go across the lake.
我搞到了一艘能用的船
I've got a boat that we can use.
湖那边什么也没有
There's nothing over there.
既没有法律 也危险至极
There's no law. It's dangerous.
你没在听我说话
You're not listening to me.
他们正在计划某些东西
They're planning something.
好吧 如果我们要走的话
Okay, and if we go,
我们会陷入危险中 所以没门
we are involved. No way.
-亲爱的 亲爱的 拜托 -不要
- Baby, baby. Come on. - No.
加布里埃尔 要保护我的话
Gabriel, if you want to keep me safe,
你就不能走
you need to stay.
拜托
Please.
-不 不行 -不 加布里埃尔
- No, I can't. - No, Gabriel.
-不行 -加布里埃尔 这太疯狂了
- I can't, I can't. - Gabriel, this is crazy.
拜托 我们得再谈谈
Please, let's talk about this!
打下来 发给警♥察♥总署 要快
Type this. Send it to PDHQ. Fast.
让开
Move!
他们能追踪到我们吗
Can they track us?
不能 我做了几个虚假的IP地址
No. I got a few mirror IPs.
-找到他了 -你的目标在这
- Got him. - There's your target.
你就当跟特情处知道同样的信息
Consider yourself as informed as Special Branch.
所以 他是谁
So, who is he?
另一个同僚而已 副市长
Just another collaborator. Mayor's deputy.
不是这意思
No, no.
他到底是谁
Who is he?
他会带着炸♥弹♥
He carries the bomb.
-分类广♥告♥部 -还能再放一个广♥告♥吗
- Classifieds. - Got room for one more?
再加一个广♥告♥
One more.
加在晚报上吗
The late edition?
他们在三点半前才会全部校对完
They proofread the scratch till 3:30.
看上去真重要啊 里滕豪斯
Real important, Rittenhouse.
是啊 谢谢您
Yeah. Thank you.
一项任务已发布 待执行
This is a request going out.
过来
Hi.
谁想先来
Who wants to go first?
把他从桌子上抬下来
Get him off the table.
下一个 快点
Next. Hurry.
把她带进来
Get her in here.
他的心率低至极限水平
His heart rate went below the limit
他的监听虫随之损毁了
and distressed his bug.
寄生虫是所有监听虫的中枢
Drones are maternal to all bugs.
我们现在得把你的取出来
We have to get yours out now.
取出来了
Got it.
别动 我给你缝针
Don't move. I'll stitch you up.
好的
All right.
这三个监听虫是三个自己人的
These three bugs are the three insiders.
记录死于心脏病 癌症 意外车祸
Heart attack, cancer, unlucky car wreck.
都是住在市中心的人 档案里没有污点
Downtown folks, spotless records.
另外三个对你的司机来说够用了
The other three are good enough for your drivers.
我现在需要两个
I need two now.
好吧 我明天换班 最迟早上七点
All right, my shift ends at 7:00 am. Tomorrow.
我必须要把他们作为死者记录在案
That's the latest I can log them in as deceased.
这些监听虫只能持续到那个时候
That's as long as they're good for.
之后它们要是被识别到了 就完蛋了
They get ID'd after that, they're it.
你需要用到这些牙托
You're gonna need these plates
才能把监听虫放在他们嘴里
to keep the bugs down in their mouth.
永远忠诚 中士
Semper fi, Sergeant.
永远忠诚 是美国海军陆战队的座右铭
我一直相信死后有来生
I always did believe in life after death.
是你吗 神父
Is that you, Father?
进来吧
Come on back.
你给我带了什么
What you got me?
最后一个了
The last of it.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
我想不需要告诉你们
Now, I assume I don't have to tell you what they'll do
一旦他们在你的人身上发现这个会怎么做
if they find this on your person.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get this?
他们的船也坠毁了
Their ship crashed, too.
最容易附着在天然纤维 人发
Attaches best to natural fiber, human hair,
棉花或者羊毛
cotton or wool,
因为它不是化合物