不 这是个意外
No, baby, it was an accident.
我们都要为我们做的蠢事负责
Well, we all got to be held accountable for the stupid shit that we do.
你恨我 不是吗?
You hate me, don't you?
是的 没错
Yeah, I do.
我也恨我自己 爸爸
I hate me too, Dad.
我们把他们都杀了
We killed them all.
我夜晚时分仍然会听到婴儿的哭泣声
I still hear that baby crying at night.
来吧
Come on.
我们要了结这件事
We're going to go finish this.
我不能
I can't.
爸爸 我再也没有仇恨了
I ain't got no hate left in me, Daddy.
我什么也没留给她
I got nothing left for her.
他妈的废物
Fucking useless.
起来
Get up.
给老子起来
Get the fuck up.
你走 你快走 你必须消失
You go, you leave. You have to get lost.
什么也不要带
You pack nothing.
不要跟任何人说话
You don't talk to anybody.
不要看任何人
You don't look at anybody.
不要停下来 不要回头
You don't stop, you don't look back
直到你的脚底磨出血磨剩骨头为止
until the soles of your feet are blood and bones.
我恨你 是因为你
I hate you because you're more like me
比地球上的任何人都要像我
than anything else on this Earth.
我是你的狐狸 你是我的小鸡 我们的爱比我们的分离要更强大 它将永不止息
这些东西有些会让你难过的
Some of those are gonna hurt.
我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
我现在记起来了
I remember now.
我希望我能回到过去改变历史
I wish I could go back and, and change it.
我还记得你母亲的临终遗言
Your mother's last words were to me.
如果我永远没法忘记呢?
What if I can't forget?
那是很久以前的事了 已经结束了
That was a long time ago, it's over now.
爸爸
Dad.
你不知道你在和这个女孩做些什么 儿子
You don't even know what you're doing with this girl, son.
我知道
Yeah, I do.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
我不相信你会知道
I refuse to believe that you do.
把枪放下
Put the guns down.
把它们放下
Put them down.
她没有做错任何事
She's done nothing wrong.
你就错在这里 儿子
That's where you're wrong, son.
这个女孩要为你母亲的死负责
This girl's to be held accountable for the death of your mother.
妈妈的死是个意外
Mama's death was an accident.
你知道什么?
What do you know?
你从没见过他们做过什么
You never saw what they did.
你不在那里
You weren't there.
我希望我在
I wanted to be there.
这里没有意外 怀特
There are no accidents out here, Wyatt.
一代又一代的人死于这片土地上的陷阱
Generation after generation dying in traps on this land
就因为这些搞非法贩卖♥♥的野人
because these bootlegging wastes of skin
想要保护自己凌驾于法律之上
want to protect themselves and live above the law?
你母亲是被谋杀的 没什么好辩解
Your mother was murdered plain and simple.
我爱你怀特 我更爱你的妈妈
And I love you, Wyatt, I love your mommy more.
你要干什么?
What are you gonna do?
你会杀了我们俩吗?
You gonna kill us both?
要不你来选择吧
Why don't I let you choose?
她还是我?
Her or me?
够了
Enough.
你想知道什么?
What do you need to know?
我想知道什么?
What do I need to know?
-我想知道一切 -爸爸 不要
- I want to know everything. - Dad, don't.
我记得第一次见到她的时候
I remember the first time I saw her.
我想救她
I wanted to save her.
我每天晚上都梦到她
I still dream about it every night.
在她走之前…
She said something...
她说了些什么
before she went.
没关系
It's okay.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
她说
She said...
"我原谅你"
"I forgive you."
她说了什么?
What did she say?
"我原谅你"
"I forgive you."
-我酗酒 -"我原谅你"
- For my drinking. - - "I forgive you."
-我把你从房♥子里赶出去 -"我原谅你"
- For throwing you out of the house. - - "I forgive you."
我让你到森林里去
For letting you go in the woods.
"我原谅你"
"I forgive you."
-我不给你回电♥话♥ -"我原谅你"
- For not calling you back. - - "I forgive you."
-我没跟你说过我爱你 -"我原谅你"
- For not telling you I love you. - "I forgive you."
好了 木已成舟
All right, what's done is done.
一切都结束了
It's over.
警长?
Sheriff?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不!
No!
不 不
No. No.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
狐狸不是鸡
A fox ain't a chicken.
停下来 举起手来
Stop. Get your hands up.
转过身来
Turn around.
跪在地上
Get down on your knees.
让我看到你的手 把手举起来
Let me see your hands, put them up.
转过身来
Turn around.
跪在地上
Get on your knees.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
燃烧肯塔基