我现在可以走了吗?
Can I go now please?
没事了
It's okay.
你也走
You too.
-什么?-滚出去
- What? - -Get out.
艾瑞亚 我不…
Aria, I don't...
昨晚真的很可怕
Last night was really scary.
宝贝 我有个主意
Baby, I got an idea for us.
你能坐下来吗?
Will you sit down?
求你了?
Please?
我想让你听我说完
Now, I want you to hear me out completely.
我认为我们应该去一个地方
There's a place I think we should go to.
你还不够清醒 没法开车离开这座山
You're not sober enough to drive your ass out of this mountain.
但事情就是这样 鲁尔
But that's the whole thing, Rule.
如果我们戒毒呢?
What if we tried clean?
我是说真的 我想离开
I'm being for real, I want to go.
为什么?
Why?
戒掉毒瘾
To get sober.
为什么要戒掉?
Sober for what?
我一生都在尝试
I've been trying my whole life.
你不觉得这个地方很沉重吗?
Don't you feel that, the weight of this place?
宝贝 过了这么久 我们要问自己
You know, baby, after so long we, we got to ask ourselves,
让我们留在这里的
is it, is it this place or in our own selves
是这个地方还是我们自己?
that's keeping us here?
这里有什么问题?
What's wrong with here?
你认为你值得去比这更好的地方吗?
You think you deserve better than here?
不 我不值得
No, I don't, I don't deserve better,
因为我从来没有做过任何好事
'cause I ain't never done anything to deserve it.
也许现在开始还为时不晚
Maybe it ain't too late to start.
你和我在一起不快乐吗?
Are you unhappy with me?
不 宝贝
No, baby.
我给了你一切
I give you everything,
你住在我的房♥子里 你吃我的食物
you live in my house, you eat my food.
为什么这对你来说还不够呢?
Why's that not enough for you?
-这是我们的房♥子 鲁尔 -哦去你的
- This is our house, Rule... - Oh, fuck you, our house.
是你哥哥一直养着你
Your brother keeps these lights on.
对自己满意吗?
Happy with yourself?
你毁掉了你儿子的家庭
Breaking up your happy home with your two boys.
你和他睡过没有?
Are you fucking him?
睡了!
I am!
滚出我的房♥子!
Get out of my house!
滚出去!把我当作…
Get out! Treating me like...
滚出去!
Get out!
我会帮你找到她的
I'll help you find her.
看看我们
Look at us.
我只是想让我们变得更好 正常一点
I just want us to be a little bit better, just normal.
这是永远不会发生的
It's never going to happen.
你觉得星期天去教堂很正常是吗?
You feel normal going into that church on Sunday?
嗯?
Huh?
这就是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
你想成为那样的人吗?
You wanna be like those people?
那些假装一切都很好的人
People who just pretend everything's good,
日复一日?
day in and day out?
与此同时内心也在溃烂 这是你想要的吗?
Meanwhile the inside's just festering. Is that what you want?
这都是假的 乔琳
That's pretend, Jolene.
你的一切都是假装的
Everything about you is pretend.
你生活中的一切好事都是他妈的演戏
Everything good in your life is fucking make believe.
我不想再假装自己没事了
I don't want to pretend good anymore.
我想要真正变好 此时此刻
I want it here, right in front of me.
我想要真实的正常生活
I want to be it, I want to make it.
你以为你是谁 乔琳?
Who the fuck do you think you are, Jolene?
你没有选择 你在这里出生 你以为你能离开这里吗?
You ain't got no choice, you were born here. Think you just skip town?
轻轻松松地离开这里?假装什么事都没有?
Waltz out of here, huh? Like this town ain't got you by the nuts?
就像我父亲 你父亲还有他们的父亲一样 是吗?
Like it did my daddy and your daddy and their daddies before them, huh?
你没有选择 乔琳
You ain't got a choice, Jolene.
你屁都不是 我也什么都不是
You're a piece of shit and I'm a piece of shit.
没人在乎你
Nobody cares about you.
你明白了吗?
You got that?
除了我没有人
Nobody except me.
我们的故事中有一部分只有我知道
There are parts of our story that only I hold.
它们像萤火虫一样在我的肚子里
They live inside my belly like a firefly light.
但我永远无法抓住他们
But I never can grab hold of them.
养育我的妈妈是谁?
Who was the mommy that raised me?
教我如何生活的爸爸是谁?
Who was the daddy who taught me how to live?
爸爸把这片土地叫做天堂
Daddy called this land heaven.
但其他人都把它叫做"地狱10英亩"
Everyone else called it the ten acres of hell.
我记得它两者都是
I remember it as both.
那么
So, man...
昨晚发生了什么事?
What happened last night?
-不好说 -嗯…
- I don't know. - Mm-mm.
有人…对她说了什么吗?
Someone... say something to her?
她一直在我后面 我不确定
She was behind me the whole time, I'm not sure.
-然后鲁尔跟着我回到她那里 -哦天
-And then Rule followed me back to her place. -Oh, shit.
是啊 不太好
Yeah, wasn't good.
从那以后 她就再也没有和我说过话
She hasn't spoken to me since.
我很抱歉 伙计
Well, I'm sorry, buddy.
我得说 这个女孩…
I got to say this girl...
这个女孩看起来好像从来没有离开过房♥子
this girl looked like she never left the house.
你没看到过并不意味着她没有离开过
Just 'cause you ain't put eyes on her doesn't mean she hasn't left the house.
你在哪里找到她的?
Where did you find her?
好了怀特 你在隐瞒什么?
All right, Wyatt, what is it you're not telling me?
我是在树林里遇见她的
I met her in the woods.
在树林里是什么意思?
What do you mean in the woods?
你还记得我妈妈失踪的时候吗?
Do you remember when my mother went missing?
她就是那个女孩
She's the girl.
那个来自树林的女孩
The girl from the woods.
我不明白
I don't understand.
-你说… -我说过很多话 我撒谎了
- You said... - I said a lot of things, I lied.
我当时还是个孩子 我失去了母亲
I was a kid, I lost my mother.
这么多年你一直认识她吗?
You've known her all these years?
-她救了我 -怎么救的?
- She saved me. - Saved you from what?
那个陷阱
The trap.
-那是她设置的陷阱 -不 不是她
- The trap that she set. - No, no, she didn't.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我不知道 我不知道…
I don't, I don't know what...
我也不在乎
I don't really care.
我爱她
I love her.
我们互相照顾 她很害怕 就像你一样
We take care of each other, she was scared, like you.
你们互相照顾对吗?
You take care of each other, do you?
-是的 -谁告诉你那是你的工作了?
- We do. - Who says that's your job?
-我说的 -他妈的
- I do. - Jesus fuck.
你知道这意味着什么吧?
You know what this means, right?
这意味着她就是他们的一员
You know it means she's one of them.
-什么一员?-你知道外面发生了什么
- One of who? - You know what goes on out there.
是吗?
Do you?
你知道那里发生了什么吗?
Do you know what goes on out there?
我是作为你的好朋友提醒你 怀特
I tried to be a good friend to you, Wyatt,
但是如果你在外面
but if you're out there fucking around
-和这样的人搞在一起… -什么样的人?
- with people like that... - People like what?
最底层的人 怀特!
Bottom feeders, Wyatt, bottom feeders!
设置陷阱 住在拖车里
Trap setting, trailer dwelling,
无齿的姐妹凶人犯 怀特
toothless sister fucking murderers, Wyatt.
我为你感到难过
I feel bad for you. I do.
听信那些害怕之人口中的传言
Walking around carrying bullshit made up
当作教义一样深信不疑
by scared people, like it's your fucking doctrine.
你什么都不知道
You don't know shit.
你不需要再这样做了
And you don't have to do this anymore.
你不需要每天每夜
You don't have to go walking around
假装自己很在乎
pretending to give a fuck anymore,
因为很多年前 你就丢下我去死
because you left me to die all those years ago.
你猜怎么着?
'Cause guess what?