你想做什么?
What do you want?
我在街对面
Well, I was across the street,
看到这里的灯开着
saw the lights on over here so, uh.
我很忙 阿比
I'm busy, Abe.
我看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
有新案件了吗?
Looks like a lot, this a new case?
拜托 走吧 我…
Please, go on. I, uh...
我今晚不想惹麻烦
don't want trouble tonight.
你有没有
You know, you ever, uh,
你有没有注意到我们有多相似?
you ever notice how much alike we are?
就像你一样 这个镇上的人也受我关照
I mean, just like you, the people in this town are my business.
你保护他们的身体 我保护他们的灵魂
You try to protect their bodies, I, their souls.
为此 我需要知道他们的生活遭遇了什么
And in order to do that, I need to know what's happening in their lives.
也许你只是觉得无聊了
Maybe you're just bored.
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
你的儿子们看起来也不太好
Your sons don't look so good.
你最近和你的孩子们说过话吗?
You talk to your boys recently?
你是我见过的最八卦的人 但我觉得是你的工作导致的
You're the nosiest man I ever met, but I blame your job.
你用从可怜的笨蛋那里得到的钱
Raising your children off of money
来养育自己的孩子
that you take from poor morons
你一周要对那些可怜人说两次胡话
you feed ancient bullshit to twice a week.
如果我是你 我也会去关注别人的问题
See, I'd focus on other people's problems too if I were you.
听着 我不是来和你吵架的
Look, I'm, I'm not here to fight with you.
那么我可以问一下 你♥他♥妈♥的来这里到底想干什么?
Then, may I ask you kindly what the fuck you're here for?
寻求真♥相♥
The truth.
这就是你真正想要的
That's what you really want.
"因为所有的秘密都迟早会大白于天下的"
"For nothing secret will not be known and come to light."
路加福音8:17
Luke, 8:17.
你知道你的孩子们在做什么吗?
Do you know what's going on with your boys?
如果你觉得我会去在乎别人的想法
If you think for one minute that I've managed my life
从而改变我和我孩子们的生活
by giving fuck all what other people think
那你就大错特错了
of me and my boys, we ain't ever met.
如果你不让自己停留在十年前发生的事故中
Yeah, maybe if you took your head out of what happened in your family ten years ago,
你应该知道他们现在经历着什么 兄弟
you'd know what's happening to them right now, brother.
我不是你兄弟
I am not your brother.
主动去和你的家人联♥系♥吧
Look, reach out and connect with your family.
问问他们身在何处
Know where they are.
了解他们喜欢什么 害怕什么
Find out what they love and what they're scared of,
告诉他们让你每时每刻都在喝酒的烦心事
and tell them all the things that make you drink every hour of the day.
你最好现在就走
You best go. Now.
我们都知道鲁尔的情况
We all know about Rule.
但是你知道你最喜欢的儿子在做什么吗?
But do you know what your favorite boy does?
你知道他和谁在一起吗?
Do you know who he spends his days with?
你需要知道
You should find out.
你仍然要对他们负责
Look, you're still responsible for this, for them,
即使你会感到疼痛
even when you feel pain.
你需要弄清楚这些事从何而来
You need to figure out where all that comes from.
呵呵 我知道从何而来
Hmm. Yeah, I got a pretty good idea.
"对彼此忏悔你的罪恶
"Therefore confess your sins
你就会被治愈"
to each other and you will be healed."
詹姆斯 5:16
James, 5:16.
不如这么说
How about...
你不应觊觎你邻居的妻子
thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife?
这样如何?
How about that one?
我已经承认了我的罪过
I've confessed my sins.
结果好吗?
How's that working out for you?
那天晚上死去的人不止娜塔莉一个 不是吗?
Nathalie wasn't the only one who died out there that night, was she?
你可以告诉我的
Come on, you can tell me.
我尽了我所能来保护我的儿子
I did what I had to do to protect my son
不让他余生都在狱中腐烂
from rotting away in prison for the rest of his life.
现在他在一个空洞里腐烂
And now he's rotting away in a hollow,
因为你不能原谅他而患上了毒瘾
in a prison of his own addiction because you can't forgive.
-你想知道真♥相♥?-是的
- You want the truth? - Yes.
我永远也不会原谅那天晚上发生的一切
I will never forgive anything that happened that night.
去和你的儿子们谈谈 别浪费时间
Go talk to your sons, do it soon.
宝贝 醒醒
Baby, wake up.
宝贝 醒醒
Baby, wake up.
乔?
Jo?
醒醒 宝贝
Wake up, baby.
哦不 乔 宝贝
Oh, no, Jo, Jo, Jo, baby.
哦不 哦不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up.
草!
Fuck!
我应该告诉你的
I should've told you.
我本应该告诉你的但我不能 我不想这么做
I should've told you but I couldn't, I didn't want to.
我犯了一个大错
I did something so wrong.
真的很可怕 宝贝
Something really truly awful, baby,
如果我告诉你 我以为你会恨我
and if I told you, I thought you'd hate me.
我早该告诉你的 宝贝
I should've told you, baby.
鲁尔
Rule.
是你♥爸♥爸!
It's your daddy!
哦妈的 妈的
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
该死
Shit.
-鲁尔!我知道你在里面 -妈的
- Rule! I know you're in there. - Fuck.
-你的车停在前面 -妈的!
- Your car's parked out front. - Fuck!
来吧
Come on.
让我带你离开这里
Let me get you out of here.
鲁尔!
Rule!
鲁尔!
Rule!
我们得谈谈 儿子
We need to talk, son.
你一直厮混的那个流浪汉在哪里?
Where's that tramp you've been knocking around with?
我不知道
I don't know.
她在哪里 鲁尔?
Where is she, Rule?
她不见了
Gone.
很好
Good.
你哥哥呢?
What about your brother?
嗯?
Huh?
你最近和你哥哥在一起
You been hanging with your brother lately.
我没有和任何人在一起
I haven't been hanging out with nobody.
你真是满口胡言
Well, you're full of shit.
你知道些什么 告诉我你知道什么
You know something, and you tell me what you know.
你快给我说 孩子
You spit your goddamn words out, boy,
不然我就把你的皮剥了
or I will skin your hide.
我只知道怀特和一个女人在一起
All, all I know is Wyatt, Wyatt's been with a girl.
什么女人?
What girl?
一个树林里来的女孩
A girl from the woods.
那有什么大不了的吗
So, you tell me why that means fuck all.
我看到她住的地方
I seen where she lives.
那又怎样?
So what?
那里是地狱10英亩
It's the ten acres of hell.
她是杜蒙家的?
She the Dumont girl?
怀特不知道
Wyatt don't know.
我们最好找到他
We better find him.
我哪儿也不去
I ain't going fucking nowhere.
我们对那个女孩做的够多了
We've done enough to that girl.
我们对那个女孩做的够多了
We've done enough to that girl.
嗯
Hmm.
孩子 毒品已经把你的脑子搞坏了
The drugs have fucked your mind, boy.
她谋杀了你的母亲
She murdered your mother.
没有
No.
没有人杀了妈妈
Nobody killed Mama.
那些陷阱是谁设的呢?是谁?
Whose traps were they, huh? Who built them, huh?
她的血她的家人 这些本都不会发生
Her blood, her family, and none of this would've happened
都是因为你当时触发了开关
if you hadn't of fucked up and pulled that trigger.
我当时还小
I was just a boy.
但你知道你在做什么
But you knew what you were doing.
你也知道我会有什么反应
And you knew what I'd do.
她是一个美丽的女人
She was a beautiful woman.
你一定很爱她
You must've loved her very much.
是的 你杀了她
I did. You killed her.