这里流传着很多故事
People tell a lot of stories around here.
但有时候
And sometimes,
一个人故事讲得太好
when you get good at telling stories,
他就不太会讲真话
you get bad at telling the truth,
或者知道真♥相♥是什么样子…
or knowing what the truth looks like...
或者分辨孰是孰非了
or caring about which is which.
这是我家人去世那晚的故事
This is the story about the night my family died.
你怎么这么慢?
What took you so long?
-你看起来精神很好 -闭嘴
- You look well rested. - Shut up.
还是甜的
Sweet too.
甜甜圈 咖啡
Donuts, coffee.
你买♥♥烟了吗?
You get my smokes?
烟?我不知道你吸烟
Smokes? I didn't know you needed those.
我不管
I don't care.
恭喜你 你仍然是我最喜欢的孩子
Congratulations, you're still my favorite.
嗯
Mm.
竞争并不激烈
The competition isn't much.
他把那个女人带到那所房♥子里去了
He's moved that girl into that house.
嗯 听说了
Hmm. Heard about that.
别唬你爹 孩子
Don't bullshit your daddy, boy.
你知道他们住在一起了 你也看到了
You know they're living together, you seen it yourself.
那是你祖母的房♥子 怀特
It's your grandmother's house, Wyatt.
鲁尔!
Rule!
你的门怎么回事?
Fuck you do to the door?
哦 是风
Oh, it was the wind.
风 风… 风吹开了门…
It was windy and the wind, the wind came through, and the door...
她现在住在这里吗?
Is she living here now?
瞧瞧她
Look at her.
她太漂亮了
She's so pretty.
她是吸嗨了还是死了?
Is she high or dead?
为了把这个小美人留在这里
I keep shooting her full of whatever the hell I need
我给她注射了很多东西
to keep her skinny ass here.
如果你不喜欢这样 为什么不把他们赶走呢?
If you hate it so much why don't you kick them out?
鲁尔要是离开了那里他根本没法生存下去
My boy, Rule, without that home is a dead Rule.
我做不到
I can't do it.
乔琳
Jolene.
-什么?-住在那里的女人 她叫乔琳
-What? -That's the girl's name living there, Jolene.
她是个妓♥女♥ 流浪汉 瘾君子
Girl, she's a whore, she's a tramp, she's a junkie.
无名小卒
Family of nobodies.
难道我们家声名显赫了?
And we're a family of somebodies?
听着 你很显然已经没救了…
Listen, you're obviously a lost cause...
但是那个女孩…
but that girl...
她必须戒毒或者回家
she needs to get clean or she needs to go home,
如果我下次来她还是这样
'cause if I come back in here and she's like this again,
我就不会养着你了
I'm not gonna keep the fucking lights on.
我是认真的!
I'm serious!
你这个星期天最好给我清醒点去一趟教堂
And you best come sober to church Sunday.
你知道星期天是什么日子吧?
You know what Sunday is, right?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
我和阿比谈过 他说这个星期天
I spoke with Abe and he wants to do something
他想在教堂给妈妈做点什么
for mama this Sunday at church.
是吗?
Did he?
我想这可能对大家都好
I think it'd be a good idea for everyone to go.
是的 也许不错
Yeah, that could be good.
很多人都爱她 不仅仅是你
You know, a lot of people loved her, not just you.
叫那个混♥蛋♥牧师滚远点
Tell that asshole preacher to stay out of my face.
我周日已经有很多事要做了
I got enough to deal with that day.
最后一批货卖♥♥得很好
The last batch of shine sold really well today.
只剩下这么多
That's all that's left.
那些男的今天又来了
The boys came again today.
他们做了什么?
What they do?
向我扔瓶子 大吼大叫
Threw bottles at me, yelled something.
好的
Okay.
好了 都结束了
Okay, it's over now.
让我们去…那个地方吧?
Let's, um, let's go to our spot, huh?
讲讲我们的故事
Tell me our story.
每天
Everyday.
从头讲起
Start from the beginning.
从前有一个小男孩…他很伤心
Once upon a time there was a young boy... and he was sad.
因为他的母亲失踪了
His mother had gone missing, and his brother
他弟弟和他父亲到树林里去找她
and father had gone into the woods to look for her.
这个男孩
This boy, it so happens,
和他最好的朋友在树林里
was with his best friend in the woods.
那时候大家都知道不该去森林里
And back then everyone knew you don't go in the woods.
因为树林是一个危险的地方
'Cause the woods was a bad place.
他们只是害怕未知的东西
They was just scared of what they didn't know.
这个男孩的朋友 他也很害怕
Now, this boy's friend, he got frightened
他把那个男孩一个人留在了在树林里
and he left that boy in the woods all alone.
他害怕什么?
What frightened him?
这并不重要
That doesn't really matter.
-那是我最喜欢的一段 -我
-That's when my favorite part happens. -Me.
是的 你出现了
Yes, you, there you were.
我看起来怎么样?
How'd I look?
像兔子一样 又软又怕
Like a rabbit, soft and scared.
然后呢?
Then what?
那天晚上我们都失去了母亲
We both lost our mothers that night.
我站在你身边
I stood by you.
在你身边 直到日出
At your side until sunrise.
你把所有悲伤的部分都略去了
You're leaving out all the sad parts.
不能每天都想着悲伤的事啊
Not everyday's for the sad parts.
也有快乐的日子 快乐的部分
There are happy days, happy parts.
嗯?
Hmm?
生活总是有悲伤的
There's always sad parts.
那是什么?
What's that?
这是一个拼图板
It's a vision board.
这是我的墙 乔琳!
That's my wall, Jolene!
你又不关心
Like you care.
你最好尊重我的房♥子 给爷滚出去
You better start respecting my house and get your ass out the door.
这是你奶奶的房♥子
This is your grandmommy's house
如果我想的话 我现在就可以离开
and I can leave right now if I want to.
好吧 高高在上的小姐
All right, miss High and Mighty.
你要去哪里呢?回到约翰尼叔叔家去?
Where do you think you're going to go, huh? Back to Uncle Johnny's house?
你想再和他在你的床上一起醒来吗?
You want to wake up with him in your bed again?
我还有别的地方可去
I got other places to go.
比如说?
Yeah, like where?
我要去凯士的房♥子
I'll go to Cash's house.
你会像他找来的其他妓♥女♥一样
You're gonna die on his floor like all the other rat ass
死在他的地板上
whores he's got, huh?
你想要这样吗?
Is that what you're going to do, girl?
反正你也不关心我的死活
Like you'd you care I died anyway.
-至少他对我更好 -那就他妈的去啊!
-At least Cash feeds me better than this... -Then fucking go!
你等着吧 鲁尔·兰德里·韦斯特 你会后悔的
You just wait, Rule Landry West, you're gonna be so sorry.
你会永远坐在这肮脏的地方
You're still gonna be sitting here in this filth,
打开收音机
and you're gonna turn the radio on
你会听到我的声音
and you're gonna hear me and my voice
你会想到你本可以好好爱我
and you're gonna think about how much you could've loved me,
但那太迟了 因为我早就走了 宝贝
but it'll be too late because I will be long gone, baby.
远走高飞
Long gone from here.
我觉得你会成为明星
I think you're gonna be a star.
你根本不相信
You don't even believe that.
我相信
Yes, I do.
自从我第一次看到你 我就知道了
I knew it since I first laid eyes on you.
你撒谎不眨眼
You're lying like a dog.
我怎么会说谎?
How can I be lying?
这里没有一个人可以远离危险
There's no one from here clear to hazard,
你也是这样 宝贝
hold a candle to you, baby.
也没有人唱歌♥比你更好
Nobody sing like you neither.
你为什么不为我唱唱歌♥呢?
Why don't you sing for me?
不
No.