过来 请为我唱歌♥
Come here, sing for me please.
你♥爸♥爸好吗?
How's your dad?
老样子 血液中的酒精含量有点高
Same, little higher blood alcohol level.
至少他不是一个传教士
Well, at least he ain't a preacher.
我告诉你 这个镇上的人把我当老鹰看
I tell you, man, people watch me like a hawk in this town.
-真的吗?-嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
你觉得有一个酗酒的警长爸爸 一个死去的妈妈
You think having a drunk sheriff daddy, a dead mama,
还有一个吸毒的弟弟 别人就不会说我闲话了吗?
and a junkie brother keeps my name out of people's mouths?
其实最近人们说你闲话是有新的原因
Well, let me tell you this, your name's in people's mouths for a whole new reason lately.
你在说什么 阿洛?
What you talking about, Arlo?
有人看见你和一个女人在一起
Some girl someone saw you with.
-什么女人?-有人说看到你们俩
-What girl? -Said they saw you on the road back
在乔治家后面的路上谈情说爱
behind George's Hollow picking blackberries.
-妈的怀特 听起来很浪漫 -去你的
-Goddamn it, Wyatt, that sounds romantic. -Fuck you.
那么 她是谁?
So, who is she?
-谁都不是 -肯定是 这是事实
-No one. -Well, she is someone, that's a fact.
你怎么突然变得这么害羞
I don't know why you're getting so shy all of the sudden.
据我所知 大家都很高兴…
From what I hear, everyone's just...
看到你在这几年里一直没有站错队
glad you're swinging for the right team after all these years.
很高兴你们感到开心 那么再见
Well, I'm happy to relieve you all, be seeing you, then.
等等 我只是和你开玩笑
Wait, I'm just fucking with you.
我为你感到高兴 真的
I'm happy for you, buddy, I really am.
其实下个周末 我给你准备了一个小惊喜
So happy, in fact, that next weekend, I got a little surprise for you.
我不需要什么惊喜了 我有很多事要操心
I don't need anymore surprises. I got enough to worry about.
只是一个篝火晚会 聚一聚 如果你愿意的话
Just a little bonfire, just a little get together, if you will.
在我们的老地方
Down by our old stomping grounds.
-为什么?-为什么不?
- Why? - Why not?
我们这些天很少见到你了 怀特
We just don't get to see you too often these days, Wyatt.
你为什么不把那个神秘的朋友也带来呢?
Why don't you bring that mystery friend of yours too?
露比想打个招呼
I know Ruby would like to say hello.
这样一来全镇人就有一个好借口
Sounds like a good excuse for the whole town
去打探和他们无关的事了
to put their noses where they don't belong.
别逼我求你
Don't make me beg you.
我不会的
I won't.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 今天是一个很好的契机
Brothers and sisters... this day is an opportunity
来纪念我们社区的支柱 是她把我们团结在一起
to remember a pillar of our community that held us together.
在娜塔莉·韦斯特逝世的周年纪念日
On this anniversary of the death of Nathalie West,
我们要牢记我们选择的后果几乎是罪恶
we remember that the effect of our choice is much like sin,
在我们团结的纽带上产生了涟漪
rippled through the very fabric of our fellowship.
娜塔莉和大多数人不一样
Nathalie wasn't like most other people.
她很有活力
She was so vibrant.
每个人都知道她是一个好母亲
She was a mother to everyone she knew.
所谓死亡…
The thing about death is...
会发生在所有活物身上
it happens to everything living.
就像我们很多人知道的那样
And like many of us know...
有一些人不愿与我们成为邻里
there were those we reluctantly called our neighbors.
那些把自己的罪恶藏在森林深处好几代的人
Those who hid their sins deep in the woods for generations.
和她之前的许多人一样 娜塔莉也成为了受害者
Nathalie, like many before her, fell victim
受到了那片树林的诅咒
to the pull of those woods.
这个想法很有趣
The idea is intriguing...
但作为人类
but as humans,
我们的心挣扎着接受自然的秩序
our hearts struggle to accept the natural order.
但时间有时是残酷的
But time is sometimes brutal.
它会让我们失去那些
It causes us to lose those
我们珍爱的人或东西
precious pieces of our loved ones.
他们的声音变成了一缕细丝
Their voices become a wisp.
他们最喜欢的毛衣上留下的气味会褪去
The smell they left on their favorite sweaters fades.
但是我们永远不会失去他们留下的印记
But we can never lose the mark they left,
他们在我们心中留下的爱
and that's the love they left in our hearts.
他来这里干什么?
What the fuck is he doing here?
她也是他的妈妈
She was his mama too.
他迟到了 这很失礼
He's late, it's disrespectful.
也许这就是天堂 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
And perhaps that's heaven, brothers and sisters.
也许天堂和地狱是我们的灵魂
Perhaps heaven and hell is our souls
在活着的人心中留下的一股骚动
left stirring in the hearts of those we leave behind.
这让我们敢于问一个问题
And it makes us dare to ask the question,
当上帝召唤我们回家的时候
what will we leave behind in those we love
我们会为我们所爱的人留下什么呢?
when the lord calls us home?
我们会在他们的心中留下天堂吗?
Will we leave heaven in the hearts of our people?
还是地狱?
Or hell?
也许我们都可以把两者都留下一点
Perhaps we might all leave a little bit of both.
感谢大家今天的到来
I want to thank you all for joining us today,
让我们把我们的爱和祈祷
and let us be sure to give our love and prayers
传递给我们最敬业的警长 贾克斯·韦斯特
continually to our most dedicated Sheriff, Jaxon West,
还有他的儿子怀亚和鲁尔
and his sons, Wyatt and Rule.
我们与你一起欢庆和哀悼
We rejoice and mourn with you.
我们乐于为你服务
And we delight in being of service to you.
请各位和我一起祈祷好吗?
Won't you please join me in prayer?
亲爱的神父 我们感谢你…
Heavenly dear father, we thank you for...
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you, it's good to see you.
谢谢你 谢谢你的到来
Thank you, thanks. Thanks for coming.
谢谢保重 嘿等一下 等一下 贾克斯
Thanks, take care now. Hey, hold, hold up there, Jaxon.
在你离开之前 让我跟你说两句
Let me get a word in with you before you head off.
今天很热吧?不过结果还不错
Hot one today, huh? It's a good turn out though.
如果你只有天气可聊 阿比 那我要回家了
If you only got the weather to talk about, Abe, I best be getting home.
很高兴又看到鲁尔出现了
It was good to see Rule in those pews again.
看到韦斯特一家聚在一起真是太好了
It was good to see all the West men there together.
是啊 真是太好了
Yeah, it was downright lovely.
再次感谢您对我的娜塔莉准备的这些悼词
Thank you again for your kind words about my Nathalie.
向你和你的家人问好
And best regards to you and your family.
嗯抱歉贾克斯 但是
Yeah, uh, I'm sorry, Jaxon, but, um,
我能和你多说几句话吗?
if I could just get a couple more words with you?
好的 说吧
All right, words, go.
我已经认识你很多年了
Look, I've, I've known you for many years.
这个镇上的每个人都认识我
Everyone in this town has known me
很多很多年了 阿比
for many, many, many years, Abe.
是的 但是我想我对你特别了解
Yeah, but I'd like to think I know you especially well.
嗯…
And well...
我只是想问候一下
I just want to check on you,
你的健康状况
on your well being and such.
你是在问我感觉如何吗?
Asking me how I feel, Abe?
是的贾克斯 我想是的
Yeah, Jaxon, I suppose I am.
我呃…觉得老了 阿比
I, uh... feel old... Abe.
我觉得我的心已经老去
I feel older than my age.
我觉得很累 因为我在我们这该死的县里
I feel tired 'cause I do the work of seven men
做着七个人的工作
in all these bum-fuck counties that surround us.
我很不爽 因为我的工资太低了
I feel angry 'cause I'm underpaid.
53岁的男人每天都要冒着生命危险
53-year-old man, put my life at risk everyday.
我觉得自己是个失败者 因为我的儿子是个瘾君子
I feel like a failure because my son is a junkie
还和一个妓♥女♥搞在一起
and he's shacked up with a whore
就在我死去母亲的旧房♥子里
in the dilapidated home of my dead mother.
我感到沮丧 因为我已经十年没有触碰过
And I feel depressed because I haven't touched
我妻子的皮肤了
my wife's skin in ten years.
每天早上醒来 我对她的记忆都淡去一点
And every morning I wake up, I lose another piece of her.
有时候我想把自己的脑子一枪崩掉
And sometimes I feel like blowing my brains out
溅得桌子上到处都是
all over my desk, just pieces of me spilling
然后加一点在早上的咖啡里…
in my morning coffee, 'cause maybe then...
也许那时 我能从这场名为生活的噩梦中醒来
maybe then, I wake up from this nightmare that is my life.
这满足你的好奇心了吗?
That satisfy your curiosity?
不 等等贾克斯 我只是…
No, wait, Jaxon, come on, I just...
好吧
Okay.
以前在每个星期天的礼拜之后
My mommy used to make us fried baloney sandwiches
我妈妈常给我们做炸香肠三明治
after church every Sunday.
它们是我的最爱
They were my favorite.
然后我爸爸会把纸摊开在地板上
And then my daddy would spread the paper all out on the floor
这样我们就可以挑选最喜欢的部分
so we could each pick our favorite parts.
我的生活总是很有趣
Mine was always the funnies.
非常丰富多彩 其他的一切都是灰色的
They were so colorful and everything else was gray.
你相信他的话吗?
Do you believe what he said?
那个牧师说的…他说我们的灵魂
The preacher... about our souls living out