我原谅你
I forgive you.
我原谅你当时是一个懦夫
I forgive you for being a coward then
我也原谅你现在是个懦夫
and I forgive you for being a coward now.
去你的
Fuck you.
我早告诉过你 怀特 但你就是不听
I told you back then, Wyatt, you never listened.
我也不指望你现在听
I don't expect you to listen now.
走 滚开
Go on, disappear.
去和他们一起生活吧
Go live with them for all I care.
也许我会的
Yeah, maybe I will.
从前有一只狐狸和一只鸡
Once upon a time there was a fox and a chicken.
这只狐狸和其他狐狸不一样
The fox wasn't like the other foxes.
他从不吃鸡
He never ate chickens.
其他所有的狐狸把他当做异类
All the other foxes treated him differently.
有一天他遇到了一只孤独的小鸡
One day, he met a lonely chicken
那只小鸡对狐狸一无所知
that knew nothing of foxes.
他们整天整夜地玩
They played all day and night
有一天狐狸非常饥饿
until one day, the fox became very hungry,
然而他拒绝丢下鸡
yet he refused to leave the chicken's side.
她给他粮食…
She offered him grain...
但狐狸不是鸡
but a fox is not a chicken.
所以小鸡看着…
So, the chicken watched...
狐狸死去
as the fox withered away.
艾瑞亚
Aria.
我带照片来了
I have the photos.
请出来吧
Please come out.
我想念你了
I miss you.
我不知道发生了什么但是…
I don't know what happened but...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想再见到你
I'd like to see you again.
你哪来的钱?
How'd you pay for this?
你不用操心
Don't you worry about that.
嘿发生了什么事?嘿
Hey, what the hell, what the hell happened here? Well, hey. Whoa.
-没事 这是意外 -不 这不是意外
- Nothing, it was an accident. - Jo Jo, it's not
你♥他♥妈♥为什么对我撒谎 宝贝?
an accident. Why the fuck you lying to me, baby?
我没事宝贝 我向你保证
I'm fine, baby, I promise you.
-你伤害自己的时候就伤害了我 -我知道
-When you hurt you it hurts me, you know that. -I know.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
-你不会失去我的 -宝贝我们会没事的 我们会没事的
-You're not going to lose me. -Baby, we're gonna be okay, we're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我♥草♥ 儿子
Fuck. Son.
-我很抱歉 -妈的 吓死我了
- I'm sorry. - Fuck. Jesus.
以为你会早点回家 我都开始担心了
Thought you'd be home earlier, I was getting worried.
-你开车来的吗?-嗯
- Did you drive here? - Mm. Hmm-hmm-hmm.
从什么时候开始我的儿子成我自己的爸爸了?
Since when is my grown son my own daddy?
因为你需要一个
Since you needed one.
拯救所有人并不是你的使命
It's not your job to save everyone, not yet.
我没有想救所有人
I'm not saving anyone.
-你怎么了?-你有自己的苦恼 儿子
-What's going on with you? -Oh, you got your own demons, son.
我有什么苦恼?
What demons do I have?
你和我这样的父亲一起生活
You don't get away with having a daddy like me
肯定会有一点毛病的
without having your own demons.
你这是在自杀
You're killing yourself.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
当你年轻的时候
When you're young,
你只是…
you're just...
渴望知识和八卦
hungry for knowledge and gossip,
你对一切事物都感到好奇 因为…
whatever get you clean or little dirty little hands on, 'cause...
你从来没有经历过什么真实的事情
you never experienced anything real.
你从来没有感受过…真正的痛苦
You never felt... real pain.
你只是想要体验一点点
And you just want to experience one ounce
真正的人类情感
of human valid emotion,
然后你就会觉得自己有意义了
and then you finally fucking feel relevant.
嗯
Mm.
然后有一天…
And then, one day...
天跟塌下来了一样
it just all explodes in your face.
所有糟糕的事情都在同一时刻爆发
And all that shitty shit shits just staring right at you.
现在你只希望…你可以
And now you wish... that you could just...
置身事外
un-know.
是啊 有时候真♥相♥最好还是不要说的好 儿子
Yeah, sometimes the truth's better left alone, son.
主啊 我们请求你在此时此刻听到我们的诉求
Lord, we ask that you would meet us in this time and place
用你无条件的爱祝福我们
and bless us with your unconditional love.
我们感谢你赐予我们露比体内的
And we thank you for that tiny baby
那个可爱的小宝贝
growing in our sweet Ruby,
她将给我们的生活带来无比的幸福
and for all the blessings she will bring into our lives.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
太好了谢谢你 阿比
So sweet, thank you, Abe.
谢谢你的美味佳肴
Oh, thank you for this delicious meal.
你会成为一位很棒的母亲的
And you are going to make a wonderful mother
以及有一天 成为一位妻子
and a wife some day.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么阿洛 你今天做了什么?
So, Arlo, what did you do today?
我遇到了怀特
You know, Dad, I met with Wyatt.
-哦真的吗?-是的
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
我们有不少东西呃…需要聊一聊
We had a bunch of stuff we, uh... needed to catch up on.
他…最近挺好的
Let's just say, um... he's doing good.
在前几天的篝火晚会之前
I hadn't seen him too much recently
我都没怎么见过他
until the bonfire the other night.
告诉他
Tell him.
你父亲有权利知道
Your father has the right to know.
什么 我有权利知道什么?
What do, what do I have the right to know about?
没什么 爸爸
Nothing, Dad.
我觉得我们应该在祈祷的时候为怀特祈福
Well, let's just say that we need to lift Wyatt up in prayer.
我一直都会
I always do.
那…
So...
有什么特别的事情需要祈祷吗?
there something specific we should be lifting up?
他一直在和一个有罪之人上♥床♥
Well, he's been sleeping with an unsavory character.
是什么人?
And what character is that?
是个杜蒙家的
She's a Dumont.
我们还不确定
We don't know that.
阿洛 他亲口告诉你的
Arlo, he told you with his own mouth.
嗯
Well...
这一点肯定…
that is certainly something
需要在祷告中提起
we should be, um, lifting up in prayer.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
谢谢你让我注意到这一点 露比
Thank you for bringing that to my attention, Ruby.
不客气
You're welcome.
宝贝?
Baby?
宝贝 鲁尔?
Baby. Rule?
宝贝
Baby.
鲁尔
Rule.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒…
Wake...
即使你不是很有礼貌
Even if you're not really well-mannered.
安妮 你自己也知道
Anne, strange yourself to know
她会怎么做
what she's going to do.
她能把正确的裙子
And she's able to match the right skirt
配上合适的毛衣
with the right sweater.
像往常一样 你的邻居都知道
As usual, all your neighbors knew
你的日常信用账单中
how many it was you went by
她的名字出现了多少回
in your regular bill of trust.
艾伦从来都没有计划 一次健康的早餐都没吃过
Ellen hasn't had a plan and it includes a healthy breakfast
也没有和她的父母说过几句好话
and a pleasant word with her parents.
你还几乎总是迟到 而且你也会对此感到内疚
And you're almost always late and you're guilty about it.
你的坏习惯已经刻入你的骨子里了
You're in a rut with a bad habit.
终日草率行事
And case through your sloppy ways.
你自己那凌乱的头发都会让你感到尴尬
You're embarrassed by your messy hair
还有指甲 你从来都没想过要清洁它们
and fingernails you've been neglecting to clean.
你也不听劝
You weren't listening.
又在熬夜?
Burning the midnight oil, huh?