在其他人身上会留下什么
in what we left in people?
你认为这是对的吗?
Do you think that's right?
不
No.
如果是真的话 我希望我父母的灵魂
Well, if it is, I hope my mommy and daddy's souls
能吃到炸香肠三明治
get fried baloney sandwiches
看到如今最丰富多彩的搞笑节目
and the most colorful funnies today.
乔琳 你妈妈是个妓♥女♥
Jolene, your mama was a whore.
你♥爸♥爸死在了埃迪维尔州
Your daddy died in Eddyville State Pen.
你是我见过的最刻薄的人
You're the meanest man I ever met.
是啊 那是因为你没见过我爸
Yeah, you never met my daddy.
你总是说我有多糟糕
You know, you always talk about how fucked up I am.
但是你呢?
But what about you?
你的妈妈去世了
So, your mommy died and your daddy
你的爸爸觉得你屁都不是 不是吗?
thinks you're a piece of shit, that's it?
谁在乎呢?
Who cares?
他妈的别说话了 好吗?
Just stop fucking talking, all right?
你每天都想着让我闭嘴
All you do everyday is try to quiet demons
-我想知道为什么 告诉我 -操 乔琳!
-and I want to know why, you tell me. -Fuck, Jolene, fuck!
快滚出去 乔琳!
Just get the fuck out, Jolene!
快滚
Just get the fuck out.
走走!
Go, go!
滚 我不是在开玩笑
Go, I ain't playing around.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
乔
Jo.
乔琳
Jolene.
乔琳 来吧宝贝 回车里来
Jo Jo, come on, baby, get back in the car.
乔 快来
Jo Jo, come on.
回到车里 亲爱的
Get back in the car, honey.
来吧
Come on.
拜托 只是几句气话 我没有什么恶意
Come on, it's just words, I didn't mean nothing by it.
来吧
Come on.
我并没有什么意思
I didn't mean nothing.
你真卑鄙
You're mean.
你是个卑鄙的人 鲁尔
You're a mean person, Rule.
我也许很卑鄙 但你也只有我了
I may be mean, but I'm all you got, girl.
你已经离开很长一段时间了
You've been gone a long time.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的家人正在经历一些事情
My family is going through some things.
一定是好事
Must be nice.
不是
It's not.
但是有家人一定很好
Must be nice to have people though.
我不是很确定
I'm not always sure.
我没有家人
I have no one.
你有我
You have me.
你不是我的家人
You're not my people.
血缘不是一切
Blood isn't everything.
我是你们的家人
I am your people.
只是有时候是
Only sometimes.
我们要做什么?
What are we gonna do?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们会来找她的
They're gonna come for her.
我知道
I know.
你没事吧?
You okay?
你难道以为他们不会动武吗?
Are you thinking they're just going to come in peace?
我们很清楚事情会怎么发展的
I'm thinking there's a pretty good understanding how things go out here.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
仅仅是看着某人死去
Just because you watched somebody die
并不意味着你也一同死去了 米尔
doesn't make you broken, Mill.
我们都目睹过死亡
We've watched people die.
我们还活着吗?
Are we broken?
我记得今天
I remembered today.
你还记得什么?
What did you remember?
一些悲伤的事
Some sad parts.
要活出我们想要的生活方式
We knew that there were gonna be sacrifices
肯定会有牺牲
to live the way that we wanted to live.
我们不是坏人 米尔!
We're not bad people, Mill!
我们不是坏人!
We're not bad people!
他们都是坏人 我们不坏!
Those are bad people, we're not bad!
终于到了
This is it.
终于到了这个夜晚
This is the night.
你拍了照片?
You took pictures?
他们来了
They came.
在你找到我之前
Before you found me,
在我的家人离开之前
before my family went away,
它们在这些照片里保留着
they're in these photos.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想回忆起来
I didn't want to remember.
你想让我…
You want me to...
填补这些空白
Fill in the blank spaces.
你们还记得上次我们来的时候吗?
You all remember last time we were here?
你♥他♥妈♥还记得 他把他的鸡儿秀出来了
You fucking remember. He got his fucking dick out.
他盯着…他翻白眼了
Staring right... He's staring, he's looking in his own eyeballs.
乔 你♥他♥妈♥的吸嗨了
- Jo, you are so fucking high.
我没有 我感觉很好
I'm not, I'm feeling great.
哦 看谁来了
Oh, oh, look who's there.
他有点迟到了但是…他来了
I mean, he's a little bit late but... he's here.
你好吗 伙计?
How are you, bud?
最近怎么样?
How's it going?
哦 这是谁?
Oh. Now, who do we have here?
-嗯?-这是艾瑞亚
- Hmm? - This is Aria.
艾瑞亚 很高兴见到你
Well, Aria, it my sincere pleasure to meet you.
-这是露比 -你好
- This is Ruby. - Hi.
看起来 呃 老式的篝火晚会还很受欢迎
Looks like, uh, the old stomping grounds are pretty popular.
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah, I mean, uh, yeah.
就连你的兄弟也来了
Even your brother made it out the hollow for this one.
哦太好了
Oh, great.
兄弟?
Brother?
哦 你们都还没见过面?
Oh, you all haven't met?
那就过来吧
Well, why don't you come on over?
我们来帮忙介绍
We'll introduce.
怀特 来吧
Wyatt, come on.
我瞄准了
I lined this fucker up.
他要去哪里?
Where the fuck's he going?
起来
Get up.
起来!
Get up!
大伙再见
Bye you all.
艾瑞亚 艾瑞亚
Aria. Aria!
你的女朋友很奇怪哦 伙计
Your girlfriend's into some weird shit, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干什么?
What the fuck you doing here?
你的地方真漂亮
Your place is so pretty.
-滚出去!-嘿 别紧张 兄弟
- Get out! - Hey, easy, brother.
你这是非法侵入
You're trespassing.
给我离开
Now leave.
你在开玩笑吧?
You kidding me?
我家里你想来就来
You come over to my house anytime you want.
还对我的生活方式指指点点
Got shit to say about every way I live.
你要钱就说
You start paying for my way,
多少都行
- you can say all you want.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不需要你的施舍 -鲁尔
-Fuck you, I don't need your charity. -Rule.
你可以拿好你的钱 拍爸爸的马屁
You can take your money and stick your nose up Daddy's ass
拍到屁♥股♥烂掉 你听到了吗?
until you fucking can't feel it anymore you hear me, brother?
-鲁尔 鲁尔 -什么?
- Rule, Rule. - What?
她在做什么?
What the fuck's she doing?
艾瑞亚
Aria.
他们要走了
They're, they're leaving.
也许我们不走
Yeah, maybe we won't.
也许我们会在这里呆上一段时间
Maybe we'll just stick around for a little while.
鲁尔…快
Rule... now.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.